What's your country's national animal?

What's your country's national animal?

I'd prefer no meme'ing preferably :^o

People like to pretend it's a Kiwi, but the rest of the world memed us into having it be the sheep.

Birds are not animals my friend.

Fnik
As in fnik mok

Royal Bengal Tiger.
Nobody can compete.

That would be a finnish person.

endemic шиптap

Golden Eagle

bear

Indian education

I'm pretty sure birds are classified into the vegetables category though.

The Toro bravo (Translated as brave bull), they are cute.

Vicuña. Isn't cute?

Cute, it looks so fluffy. I tough it was the Llama, at least it's what I picture when I think peru (that or a cui).

The cock.

benis

What a beautiful animal. It's a shame that it will surely end its life in a "corrida", executed for entertaining your people, Spain.

My country's national animal is the Muslim.

Green pheasant and Carp

jaguar was taken so the bellbird (Procnias nudicollis)

There are a few national animals in Finland, here's one

This one is a semental, so he has fought (and won) already. And isn't like France doesn't make them too, or doesn't eat millions of they national birb.
And you can hate or love it, or even be indiferent, but it's an important part of all the Spanish cultures, but I guess than spearing animals in horse back sounds a bit savage, but I'm personally glad than they can do it even if I would prefer a more dangerous one (spear torero vs a bull without the horse or any of the other embellishments).

the national animal is this one (there's also national bird)

bison and bald eagle

What kind of dog is this

it's feline btw

You sure?

yeah laddie, i'm pretty sure about that one. the only thing i can never be sure enough of is usanians not knowing things of this nature so yeah

They're very docile, even the wild ones.

I know that feel, after some years there I still aren't sure if ameriflags are trying to "joke" or he is that ignorant.

this fucker
also, the stork, i guess

no idea why our coat of arms has a chicken in it

he's memeing you but it's ok, who would know the difference between a retarded unitedstatian and one ironically playing retarded

THE UNICORN IS A NOBLE BEAST

i try to be polite and not call people retarded even if i feel like it

The Orange Lion

But it should be a cow or duck of course.

How did the scots end with the unicorn? Lot's of legends about it or what?

Cow

Wikipedia says it is this, I always thought it was the Golden Eagle.

I found another source that says this: Mexico has several national animals. The golden eagle is the national bird, the jaguar is the national mammal, the xoloitzcuintli is the national dog and the green turtle is the national reptile

Best guay desu

Red Deer