God i just want to beat my own skull in with a fucking hammer

god i just want to beat my own skull in with a fucking hammer

why do i have to be 100% unloveable and alone my entire fucking life?

Easy. Your standards are too high. Lower them some and you'll be fine.

Because you haven't posted tits, so you always have to gtfo.

because you are worthless and nobody wants to be around you. even replying to this is a waste of my life. the first sentence of your post is probably the best idea you've ever had.

>save money
>buy realdoll
>be happy
>girls are not worth your suffering

TL;DR FEMALES ARE CRAZY, YES EVEN THE GOOD ONES ARE FUCKING INSANE

Because it's a guy you faglord

can't get lower honestly
i have a penis
i know i'm worthless

i need to just fucking kill myself.
i'm starting to think this is true. just our society itself is fucking insane. so many things people do (social posturing, just the way humans interact) is so bizarre.

i really don't think i'm cut out to be alive. the way people act is so primal and instinctive, yet somehow i lack the instinct to be normal. and i'm not even close to being attractive enough to pull off the cute autist vibe (another thing i hate about humanity is how everyone plays characters, hardly anyone has a genuine personality. somehow that's not aspergers, it's part of fitting in)

Having a GF doesn't magically bring happiness. They're really a headache, expensive, and impossible to understand. You might crave a hug and snuggles but most times it isn't worth it. They all go crazy eventually and suck your soul dry.

Because you haven't found money. Make money, the bitches (or fags if swing that way) will come.

i know that's probably true. but i'm not happy alone. never haven't been alone, so i have no idea if i'd be happy with someone. i understand virtually no possibility for that but it's still what i want.

and that's not even factoring in that i'd never be anyone's first choice, so the first time someone better came along i'd immediately get tossed aside.

fuck this shit. i don't want to die but i don't want to live. i just want to be happy and fucking normal.

Dont be a fake fuck and just dont give a shit what people think, people love that shit.

If you're really that convinced you should kill yourself, you really have no reason to not attempt things like stand-up comedy or everything else you're terrified of doing.

I've seen too many people turn weaknesses to strengths to believe you can't turn this around. Scare yourself to death before you choose the easy way out.

self esteem, find it

sometimes i think i'd be happier alone...

.. until the gf goes to her parents place for a week and i miss her dearly

fuk you brain, how do you work

post face

i think that would make it worse, knowing that no one will ever love me for me but will tolerate me for money until they find a better source of money or someone more tolerable.
i don't think i am fake, but i do care what others think. but what you're describing is just another character that society wants people to play.
i can't stand comedians, they're the worst. literally just trying to appeal to as many people as possible, but behind the facade of humor.
is that on amazon?
>how to have self esteem when you actually don't have worth
i feel like me having self esteem would be delusional, because believing i have worth when i have none is not an accurate portrayal of reality.
sure i have nothing to hide

it seems like you expect validation for your existence to come from the love of others...I guess that could work...but it probably would not be healthy or sutainable even if that happened.
Better to find self validation.
Me...
I like video games
so yeah...
not killing myself while that is a thing

If an ugly obese man I know can get a girlfriend, so can you. Just go after some ugly or fat bitch nobody wants.

ive seen u before lol
stop making these threads
you get the same replies every time

Great way of looking at things tbh. Do you like video games? Then who gives a fuck. Play video games until you can't anymore.

It's because you're fat.

That is literally the only reason. Lose weight = get pussy. It's that simple.

The only way you'll get pussy is if you find a woman who is a landwhale like you, and doesn't think she deserves a gold-standard rich male model.

If you don't want that kind of woman, then get fit.

You and me both OP

Because it's God's will. Jesus died a virgin and so will you.

jesus actually had kids

No he didn't you retard.

jesus was male...I think you mean his hoes had kids...anyways those hoes never could prove jesus was babies daddy

this

who would claim jesus as a baby daddy when he was unemployed and giving everything he owned away all the fucking time.

Love OP....its what makes a Subaru...a Subaru

Send me 500$ on paypal and ill give you some love faggot

Y'know what bud? I say this to myself a lot.

Of course I have actual reasons. My ex literally killed herself directly because of me. Long story, basically I was encouraging her self-harming by sexualising it and telling her it was fucking hot. I'm fucked, I know. Literally can't feel anything but self hatred, guilt and sadness, can't get close to women and so on.

Anyway that's my point, mate. I'm fucked with good reason. You're not. I mean you come across a bit up your own ass at times and probably have few social skills, but mate, you can work on that. It's not a dead body that's literally never going to live ever again. It's just tolerating and learning to enjoy what is basically a complete shit show of a society.

You're not a worthless piece of shit because you haven't figured everything out yet, trust me. You're not going to die alone unless you choose to. Choosing to do nothing about your flaws, or choosing to anhero, they aren't going to make you feel better. Well, anhero might, but if you were serious about that your brains would be on the keyboard by now.

Holy shit come on dude. I'm basically the piece of shit you need to look at right now and realise, yeah, actually, I'm better than this cunt.

What the fuck OP.

When you want someone to love you, you have to love yourself.
Why should you be loved by others, when you don't even love yourself?

You need to embrace being single, dude. Solitude gives you the highest range of freedom. I've wasted a lot of time and money on women who only ended up taking my time, money, freedom, cheating on me, lying about me, and making me feel worthless. In 2017, you're lucky to find a good woman but even then how can you be sure. It's just not worth it in the end. Spend the time you have on this planet on yourself and fuck everyone else. Most importantly, love yourself.