Thought id try one last time

Thought id try one last time.
Need money to get gf a valentines present. PayPal is [email protected]
Perhaps some day I can reps you with a steam game for your generosity.
Will post wallpapers in the meantime.

Tell me about your troubles user? Life giving you shit?

Do you like these trips?

This post ends in 5

I suck at guessing. Dubs?

Why is capcha so shit. Quads

Thank you for the donation user. 39 cents :)

Thanks for your time. I know there were no tits, but I hope you enjoyed my thread

Bye thread!

Why the fuck should we give you money for your fucking "girlfriend", and why are you falling for the Valentine's Day meme. It's literally one of the biggest commercial holidays out there.

There isn't a good reason to do it. I'm just asking you to. I want to buy her something. Its ok user.

Lol someones mad they dont have a gf

This is now a wallpaper thread

I hope you find one. It will make you want to do silly pointless things sometimes.

I've got lots of wallpapers :D

Its okay user, I'm right there with you, No gf and convinced myself it's beter that way. Who knows maybe it's better that way(time, money, etc.)

Op here, you don't need a gf. But dont be opposed to the idea. The right girl can make you feel right :) just dont force it

Anyone else into cyberpunk/futuristic wallpapers?

This is a nice thread

That's a nice one. Post dual monitor wallpapers

what do you want to get her user?

I dont know. That depended on how much I got. As simple as some chocolates, or a big beautiful bouquet of flowers and dinner. I like the classics myself, but I'm open to suggestions

Check'em

Virgins detected, how's it feel that you're completely undesirable to anyone, lemme guess "social anxiety", or just "depression"?

ha completely wrong
small dick bitch

I had plans for her, but my pos car broke down and I need it for work :( 400 bucks down the shitter. That's life though. And she will understand. Just thought id try a Last ditch effort to get some funds

C'mon guys lets not fight :)

HAH that's even worse faggot good luck getting anyone with that, you'll probably end up dying alone you pathetic loser

Yea. I dont like asking for help, but I couldn't think of anything else. I dont pretend to be a smart man

Its ok though. Its just nice to be posting again.

Captch seriously got weird.. Lol

Good luck user

Check em

fuk i didn't even know valentines day was coming up, thanks for the heads up op but i can't afford to give you anything, im fuked as it is haha, good luck

Thank you. I mean its not life or death, just tryin to do right by my girl.

I'll tell how it feels, feels fucking terrible. Like there's a void in you that you fill up with shit(junk food, vidya, anime) and no matte ow much you fill the void, the empty feeling comes back. Sure those things take your mid off it, but when its three in the morning and you have all the time in the world to think about it, its just makes it bigger. Then you go to work the next day and start it all over again. Nothing ever changes, nothings will change. And even if one did get a girlfriend, it would most likely be temporary, and after she leaves the void will come back twice as big..

Haha, no prob. Good luck my friend.

you have poor self esteem, love yourself then others will love you.

Its worth it to feel alive for even a brief moment, rather than never really living at all.

the feels man.
Still hoping it will get better someday.

We're all gonna make it bro

Tomorrow is what we make it

I love you user

Looks like this threads dead. Thanks for the moral support anyway :)

Yep, as I said you must be a pathetic virgin who just feels sorry for himself, i would hate to be you, get laid you fucking homo

420 get

Yeah, looks like, was this supposed to be a feels thread?

Just take her out to dinner you idiot, if she loves you she won't get mad over something trivial.

Go get a job you dumb nigger, stop asking for hand outs for things that aren't even necessities from strangers over the internet.

Honestly, why would anyone give you money to spend on your girlfriend? Do we get to have a turn pounding her ass or what?

I'm not doing I because I'm afraid she'll get mad, I want to do something nice. She isnt going to be mad, she is great. That's why.i want to make her smile

Sure she'll smile while shes getting pounded by tyrone and jamal

I have a job. I'm just not gonna have money to spare for valentines day, so I thought I would ask for charity. Its not something I'm comfortable with, but I want to spoil her a little bit.

just give her the dick

Get her a one way ticket to poundtown

Haha, great minds think alike :P

Is this legit? Safe? I'm a little scared tbh

>2015

wouldn't risk it user

Valentines day is scam, you know that right?

Also, if I'm paying for your bitch, I demand to at least dip my wick in her booty hole.

I'm sorry. No booty for u user.

Just fuck her, that's probably all she wants.

Then we all have 0 incentive.

Omg thank you! Someone just donated five dollars! That is ridiculously nice of you! I'm going to get her a box of chocolates :) thank you so much. I wont forget this

You're welcome man. sorry i couldnt help out more.

That's ok user. I dont have an incentive to give, so you don't have to give. Its very simple :)

You are a saint my friend

Shit man, good luck with your girl sorry I couldn't help out

KYS faggot, beg somewhere else

Its ok man. Hope you have a good valentines day.

You want money you don't need money

Well, no I dont need it. I expressed that this was something that I want to do

In the thread. I suppose the OP post could've been worded better

Maybe you could 'want' to get a job, so you can pay for this manufactured holiday for yourself

I have one. Life got in the way my friend. Its been known to happen.