Be real with me Sup Forumsros, am I a pussy/overprotective or something? Or am i being rational?

Be real with me Sup Forumsros, am I a pussy/overprotective or something? Or am i being rational?

>gf wants to put romantic pictures of us online
>we would be almost naked but technically sfw
>pic related, you know the types of pictures
>she really wants this more than anything i've ever seen her want
>tell her i'm uncomftorable with friends and family seeing my basically naked body
>she says nothing would be showing and that nobody would care
>tell her we can make like a tumblr or something and blur our faces
>she says that defeats the purpose and that im being way too locked up
>tell her im just uncomftorable with posting shit like that online
>she says she wants everyone to see how together we are and that those pictures are super romantic to her
>I tell her we can take the same pictures but with clothes on
>she says I just don't understand and gets mad and drops the conversation
>she brings it up every now and then to try and convince me more and more
>give her the same response that i am uncomfortable with it and she needs to respect that
>she says okay and is put in a bad mood
>we have this talk maybe every couple of days when she sees a romantic picture on her social media

Alright Sup Forums give it to me straight, who is right in this? Am i being a pussy and overprotective and too locked up about myself, or am i completely justified in saying putting those pictures online makes me uncomfortable and she needs to respect that?

What would you guys do in this situation?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sFr8RgAxMeA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>pic related

Concerning that pic, I would never take a nude pic with a lard like that, even if my face wasn't visible.

Secondlyl, once a pic like this hits the internet, it's always there. Don't therefore do it. Besides, statistics show you two won't last and you'll be broken up eventually, so why take a cringey ass nude? Don't.

/thread

If you don't like it end of story.
She shouldn't do something you don't like or feel comfortable with if she truly cared about you.

I've been in this same situation before. I was uncomfortable because I was overweight and she was a shade over 150. Her want was because her sister did them after her wedding so they had that romantic/sexy wedding veil and leggings shit. Eventually I sat her down and explained that I loved her no less just because I wouldn't do the pictures, that I felt our love was bigger than some picture posted online that no one would remember come 6 months. It took awhile but eventually she got the point.

Good luck bro, eventually she'll understand.

Wow op you really are a faggot if you are afraid to be half naked

Tons of people are half naked and more on social media and nobody really cares

She already said its about the romantic aspect not the sexual

Take the pictures with her, receive comments of how people think they are cute pictures because they are mature, and realize you have no balls

/thread

>Am i being a pussy

You're being a beta max pussy, in fact, for letting your girlfriend being in control and having that much of an influence in your decision making.

your gf just gave you a shit test and you failed it.
she is probably cheating on you right now

>be me 23 old skinny as fuck manlet
>have 10/10 blondebody builder marine gf
>I get bullied a lot at work by other girls
>my gf beats them up
>sex be like crazy
>she says this is mine as she give me head
>she says she will kill me if I cheat on her
>now I'm a stay at home dad while she works on cars

Am I fucked

>Wow op you really are a faggot if you are afraid to be half naked

Picture could turn out to be cringey, causing yourself years of embarrassment.

Because employers use tools to spy on people's social media accounts prior to being hired and while hired, this could prevent employment. Yes, little things like this can prevent employment.

>Tons of people

Because other people have done it, that means you should too, right?

>She already said its about the romantic aspect not the sexual

That's how she perceives it, not others.

>receive comments

Attention whore.

/thread

theres nothing wrong with your stance. She should respect that and not get pissy and make the relationship not enjoyable by getting upset about it. You should try to pressure her on something that would make her uncomfortable and then when she complains or crys about it tell her thats how she makes you feel.

Its not the right thing to do and she still wont understand because girls cant into empathy, but fuck her. you're a man, stand your ground.

Also, one day you might not be together anymore and those stupid fucking pictures will sill exist and they will be embarrassing.

Take away her social media she's weird and can't be with that stuff

>>gf wants to put romantic pictures of us online
No
>>she really wants this more than anything i've ever seen her want
No
>>she says she wants everyone to see how together we are and that those pictures are super romantic to her
I'm not reading any more, your gf is stupid and you should never agree to some shit like this.
She is mentally unstable and you are going to regret this decision, how the hell are you going to explain this shit to your kids?
Better yet, if you ever break up how do you not see this as future blackmail?

She's fucked but you are worse for considering this idea, you are fucking retarded.

>Better yet, if you ever break up how do you not see this as future blackmail?

>partly nude pic with no genitals
>being used for blackmail
>calls someone stupid
>yet is stupid himself

I wouldn't do it, either, but saying a pic like this can be used for blackmail is fucking farfetched.

based

thats some fatass gf you got there user, you magnificent high test motherfucker, kek, keep going my negro.

Damn bro. Best kek I have had in weeks

>based

Should I dump her

Dude I'm being serious

next time she brings it up; Look I've told you it's not gonna happen, if you feel that strongly about it go find someone who is gonna take "romantic" pictures with you.

you don't /thread your own post you fucking retard

youtube.com/watch?v=sFr8RgAxMeA
is your gf singing this song?
also, get rid of that bitch and get some fat plastik stacks instead

But I can.

/thread

>Hey, user's new gf
>Check out this pic of us all over Facebook where we are both naked together
>new gf then proceeds to bitch out user
>"why don't we do that?"
>"You don't love me that much"
>"Why was she better than me?"
>"No kids, I don't know why your fathers naked ass is all over social media, let's ask him"
Are you fucking 12?
You have no idea how women work.

No, that's alpha as fuck

Don't worry about what anyone else might think, you have a hot as fuck fit marine girlfriend who beats up anyone who talks shit about you AND is fucking amazing in bed

Good shit my dude

Your gf seems immature as fuck and stupid.

Is she like 18-19? Or just stupid as fuck?

Btw I would never post those kind of pics on my social media. But I post nudes of my gf on here.

youre being a fucking prude.

Why does everyone else need to know how together you are?
She sounds insecure as fuck.

>or am i completely justified in saying putting those pictures online makes me uncomfortable and she needs to respect that?
Putting anything of yourself online is semi retarded.

what did i just watch

But she's rough when she's riding me, she wants to have a kid but I have a low count in sperm so she rides me 3 times a day andmy dick is hurting and she cries afterwards telling me she wants to be a mother

>Are you fucking 12?

While you may be legally an adult, you have the brain of a 12 year old.

If a girl gets upset about an ex trolling with a a partly nude pic, that girl is too stupid to date.

>You have no idea how women work.

I've dated and fucked enough women to know the difference between mentally inept morons and educated, intelligent, professional women with enough sense not to get upset over something like this.

Stop dating retarded trash, retard.

>that girl is too stupid to date.
OPs gf is already to stupid to date, didn't stop him did it.
>Stop dating retarded trash, retard.
>wanting to post nudes on FB isn't retarded.

You are retarded.

What is the problem faggot?
Just tell her it's gonna happen and not to worry, then fuck her until it does.
Make it happen you pussy, either that or pass that bitch to someone better.

It'll just end up in a right or left fap thread

I wasn't implying otherwise. That's why the kek.

Though what's more important is: does all this make you feel happy/content in life. If it does, you are good. If not.. well figure it out.

>OPs gf is already to stupid to date, didn't stop him did it.

Irrelevant in the context of our conversation. And, yes, I agree.

>wanting to post nudes on FB isn't retarded.

Didn't say that, did I?

>You are retarded.

The irony.

Life is hard when you're stupid. Try harder.

You'd make a great addition in this rap group

There's no problem I just want her to be cute and all but she's kind of abusive to me. She's never hit me or anything but I think she's only using me and I only have a small 5 inch penis

Holy shit that cheered me up. Thanks user

Actually....it's real

>and I only have a small 5 inch penis
The fuck has that got to do with anything?

>Didn't say that, did I?
What the fuck are you even doing in this thread?
My entire point was focused on and directed towards OP, I don't care what your stupid special snowflake argument is, fuck off you retard.

On the premise that you attract ideal woman for seemingly no reason? Absolutely not.
Live my dream user, live all our dreams.

>I only have a small 5 inch penis
Your just taking the piss now.

I'm just saying why would she even bother me when she could get with a black guy, I met her at a mall and she just randomly came up to me

Eh

huh?

Buy a battle station and game all day after daily bitch chores. Not a bad life in my opinion.

>she could get with a black guy
It's over m8

>3 times daily
>rough
Holy shit you spoiled cunt. just ask her to wait off a day so you can get your balls back.

Yes, in fact you may even be a secret anime protagonist. You could try making it into a harem in the second season so pervert collectors will keep buying dvd's.

Sup Forumsrave

both
you're a pussy for caring what others think
you're a pussy for not being more forceful with her and telling her to drop it or fuck off
and you're a pussy for asking people on the internet how to live your own life

kys

Well your story just went from BS to boring Sup Forums shit.

>low sperm count
>rides you 3 times a day
Wut

I don't play games I just watch youtube videos and Sup Forums all day after work

uh?

I tried, I told her that I would like to cuddle so we tried and she got bored

>What the fuck are you even doing in this thread?

For the same reasons you're in the thread: encouraging OP not to take a nude pic. Hence my previous post.

>My entire point was focused on and directed towards OP

On an open image board, which is subject to criticism. Don't like that? Make a blog and disable comments, cry baby.

>I don't care what your stupid special snowflake argument is
>yet replying

Obviously you do.

>special snowflake

Yeah, that was relevant and plausible to say in your argument. Learn when to use that slang, moron.

>fuck off you retard.

Nope.

Umadbro?

If she constantly brings it up after youve stated multiple times youre uncomfortable with it, shes never going to respect you. In fact, your relationship is less about the "two of you" to her, its just about her in her eyes. This is evident by the way shes acting.

You think it's BS but it's not

OP needs to get out of this relationship now. Girlfriend has desire to publicly brand him as "mine." This need to publicly claim him means that she is insecure about his fidelity. Being insecure about his fidelity, and being insecure in herself, means that she has a backup dick on layaway. It's only a matter of time before she's on that layaway dick.

You absolutely shouldn't do something like pose for pictures (mostly) nude and put it on the public internet permanently if you don't want to. Your GF absolutely needs to understand and respect your decision. If she cheats on you or breaks up with you because of it, then hey, a relationship that broke from the weight of a few pictures was never worth it in the first place.

>The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
>Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Enjoy your cuck fantasies though man, each to his own.

She's looking for an excuse to show off her body to men online. Slut alert,dump now

But not unheard of. He has a point, though less of a point than most others in this thread.

It appears your thread has been hijacked.

Anyways, don't put that shit online. Unless the bith of you are established models or some shit, then don't. As it stands, you aren't cool with it. She, as an adult, needs to respect that. If she does it anyways, then you need to cut things off with her, and sue her, because for the situation were reversed, you'd be in a work day of hurt for posting a semi nude photo online against one of the parties consent.

Stand your ground dude.

Alright

>He has a point

No, not really, because as mentioned

Just fuck her in the ass with a corncob and dump her.

What is the correlation between autism and line breaking after every sentence? Because it doesnt make your opinion look any smarter or more important if thats what you're going for.

She's a whore that wants to expose her body to the world, probably for some liberal ideal. If she wants to do dumb shit like that then it's her problem, don't think it's your responsibility to play along.

Think of it this way, if a guy put up pictures a woman wasn't entirely comfortable with going up, how do you think people would look at it?

You should delete them if you can. If she understands all is good. If she doesn't ditch her. It's the best thing to do.

You were randomly approached by an attractive, fit, sexually aggressive woman who has directly spoken positively of spending the rest of her life with you despite having no remarkable masculine qualities spoken of so far.
I'm from /r9k/ if you want context as to how I feel about this.

all these cunts hook line and sinker, nice one m8

Just because you're too fucking stupid to see his point doesnt mean he doesnt have one. I wouldn't expect you to understand though. You have to actually hang out with women in real life to know what they're capable of.

Just because youd be cool if a future gf saw you with your tiny little dangalang out doesnt mean everybody would.

This. She's looking for attention from other men. Therefore she is a whore.

>What is the correlation between autism and line breaking after every sentence?

I'm not sure what country you are from, or what community college you attended, but in my education system, a comma is required to separate additional information from a complete sentence.

It's called a comma splice, not "line breaking."

Long story short, she only got with me because she was dating and black and after 3 years of marriage she told her that he wasn't interested in her anymore

I asked a stupid question I should've avoided and she cried for 3 days on my shoulders every night

k?

Yeah I dont live in a special needs school so that would make sense.

Thank you.

Dont know why you think your fucked. I wish a girl i liked would obsess over me like that.

Tell her you'll only do full anal pics with her.
Your gf is a retard btw

>Just because you're too fucking stupid to see his point

I read and comprehended it just fine. Not a plausible argument, though.

>Just because youd be cool if a future gf saw you with your tiny little dangalang out doesnt mean everybody would.

Not encouraging OP to post a nude. And that burn attempt was just yawn/10.

You're just as stupid as they guy I was originally replying to. Are you him, a samefag, or his relative?

But I'm afraid of getting killed, she's a marine and she said she would kill me if I'd cheat on her

Good one. You just proved you have am informal education from a community college. Continue on.

Yeah no shit bro, that'd be a nice thing to have in life.

Lies.
You just said you are a stay at home dad, yet earlier you she said she wants kids?
Hurry up and make some bullshit up to make your initial post not full of crap. like the kid is from a previous relationship.

We'll then don't cheat on her, dumbass. Sounds like if anything you have someone who actually gives a shit about you. Stop being a whiny ass little bitch about the situation and take care of her too.

This is trash advice.

OP, Dont do anything you dont want to do. Period.

i know. but why would you cheat? unless its something unintentionally like looking at another girl by accident.

Im sorry, but you are living my fantasy. I mean, im going to fucking business school just to get rich and appear dominant. But ive always wanted to be a stay at home husband like figure since i was 16.

lol if you say so virgin.

>2770 AUC
>having a girlfriend

I'm a stay at home dad because I cook, do laundry, clean and work a telemarketing place. All she does is watch tv and do facebook all day when she get back from the mechanic shop

But I don't think it's cute anymore, all I wanted was a japanese girl

I want a japanese gf and must be nice, I wish i was smart enough to get into business school so I can go to japan

>Tons of people are half naked and more on social media and nobody really cares

>Do what everyone else does if they're comfortable with it youre a fucking faggot for not liking or being comfortable with the same shit even though the concept is fucking retarded and childish.

IFTFY. Enjoy the rest of High School.

>virgin

You sure showed me. Whatever provides you with a rush of dopamine after elementary style name calling.

If you're uncomfortable with it, print it and place it in your house instead, posting it online is unnecessary status / attention whoring anyways, that's all she cares about with this.

>wanted a Japanese GF

Nigga, shit in one hand and wish in the other and see which one fills up first. Be happy with your lot in life, it's a lot more than what some of us Sup Forumstards have.

If it really makes you so uncomfortable then just sit her down and tell her the only reason she's doing it is because she wants to show off how much you both love each other. Just do it tbh it'll shut her up and you'll get some extra pussy with her too.

Sounds good af really that's not bad at all

Your girlfriend's a faggot. She's also a pushy bitch. And probably a whore. And you're a little bitch for coming to anonymous strangers to validate your ideas.

What the actual fuck is wrong with your gf?
Take this advice from a grown man: You are right.

Posting pictures like that on a fucking social media account is as cringy as it gets.

Don't retreat to this "i feel uncomfortable being naked" shit. That is not what this is about at all.

Her wanting to pose nude on facebook for attention is severly disturbing. If my gf were to suggest something like that I would reconsider my relationship.

She wants pictures like that? Fine, go take them and hang them on your bedroom wall, where they belong.

Aside from that, noone but you two wants to see that shit anyways.