youtube.com/watch?v=5DyOr-wte1A
youtube.com/watch?v=YP32iWoqjnQ
youtube.com/watch?v=r9uWtuMzj5Q
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Danish clay

Been there last summer. Sankt Peter-Ording is an extremely comfy place

true
I prefer the Baltic Sea though

Is it as memey in real life as it is in Paradox games?

yes
It's a meme state and we are proud of it.
youtube.com/watch?v=bZH_8G3YIpw
youtube.com/watch?v=5DyOr-wte1A

I've also visited Travemuende. Was a bit too much tourist-y for my liking but still nice

Yeah, Lübeck has a lot of tourists because it has a lot of history. There are a lot of tourists here in general, mostly from Southern Germany.

I was quite surprised by how many tourists there were in Lübeck. Why are there so many junkies there compared to other cities though?

Not sure. Maybe they just hang out in more frequented places there.

how often do you head to denmark?

no t.b.h.
But Danes often drive to Flensburg because alcohol is cheaper in Germany.

>grabenspringen

hey we do that too

youtube.com/watch?v=YP32iWoqjnQ

*never t.b.h.

Are you protestant?

did you learned danish in school since youre close to the border?

I'm not religious but most religious people here are Protestants.

Makes sense. If I were ever to come back, what other places would you suggest visiting? Are Kiel and Flensburg worth seeing?

I didn't because my school only offered Latin and French as second langauges, I took Latin btw because fuck Fr*nce. But many schools in the northern part offer it. There are even some bilingual schools around the border.

how do others in germany view you guys

Kiel is interesting if you are interested in the navy and ships in general (pictured: Laboe Naval Memorial), otherwise I would rather visit Flensburg as a tourist because it's less "modern" since is wasn't destroyed as much as Kiel by the Eternal Anglo. Smaller town in the area between Kiel and Lübeck are great as well, e.g. Eutin and Plön.

We are considered weirdos who aren't really German but so are several parts of Germany. Schleswig-Holstein is the least industrialized (also the whitest) state in West Germany so we are usually portrayed as slightly backward farmers, fishers and shepherds. But then again, that's how we view ourselves as well.

how's hamburg as a city in general

Mixed bag. The center is dirty and full of brown people and antifas/anti-Germans but some residential areas are very nice. Before WWII it was definitely one of the best cities in Germany.
youtube.com/watch?v=r9uWtuMzj5Q

are you a stormfag and what particular group do you dont really get along with

> are you a stormfag
No, I just don't like the fact that people who openly make anti-German statements are in power and that statements like that are socially accepted. And I don't like the fact that Islam has political and social influence in Germany.
> what particular group do you dont really get along with
Any foreigners - chiefly Muslims - who try to spread their ideology - chiefly Islam - here. And I don't like young Germans who act like they are Turks or Arabs, it's a similar phenomenon to "wiggers" in your country.

wiggers are rare my area and dont really come in contact with blacks, but i can understand how annoying it must be with people that refuse to assimilate?

anti-german statements or just critiques about the the current state of the country. to me, its two different things

Dont you have state elections in may?

I mean things like this. But that misses the main topic of the thread.

Yes, on 7th May. Before you ask, the AfD is pretty much non-active here. According to the Jörg Nobis, the party's state chairman, the AfD has less chances for success anyway because "many problems of other states haven't reached Schleswig-Holstein yet" and because the FDP is relatively strong. JUST