Wanna see quick rundown of what hypocritical cunts leftists are?

wanna see quick rundown of what hypocritical cunts leftists are?
youtube.com/watch?v=tMQm9CYJdvk&t=2s

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Bji1FsxdjI8&t=7s
youtube.com/watch?v=lD0uHJwv4d4&t=17s
youtube.com/watch?v=Dh8FqN9w-44&t=1s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You won, get over it.

No we haven't
We have just gotten a step closer.
Not until the synagogue of satan is thrown from its thrown can we say we have finally won.

Here's a quick rundown on how much of a cunt Cenk Uyger is
youtube.com/watch?v=Bji1FsxdjI8&t=7s

This was awesome

Thanks nigga.
Be sure to check out my other quick rundowns.
This is a lady's quick rundown of when she was a little girl in Ukraine during WW2 when the nazis came.
youtube.com/watch?v=lD0uHJwv4d4&t=17s

you should be gassed for your disrespect.

Can you imagine if one of these freaks committed a crime against you and you had to describe him to a police sketch artist?
He'd be like "Get the fuck out of here"

"now sir, could you give me a quick rundown on what the criminal looked like?"
"Officer, if you could just imagine the most amazingly handsome men in the world...but more. As if they were the next step ahead in human evolution. Like as though they are on a completely different plane of existence. They seem as though they were the type of people that would even be in charge of the Rothschilds.. as though they might even have psychic abilities or possibly even be able to have contact with extraterrestrial beings."

gtfo Sup Forums. Can't escape your ID faggot.

Bogdanoff controls all boards now.
youtube.com/watch?v=Dh8FqN9w-44&t=1s

why did terrorists attack the embassy in Benghazi? i thought hillary and terrorists were in it together?
redpill me on libya

>implying the final Bogdanoff form isn't aesthetic as fuck
pleb

Here's a quick rundown based on the testimony of James and Joanne Moriarty who were in Libya during the civil war as apart of a fact finding commission and are now whistle blowers.
>be Christ Stevens
>be at US embassy
>US embassy isnt really US embassy
>Is actually a safe house
>only real US embassy is in Tripoli
>You are a weapons contractor
>bringing in shit tons of rockets to arm rebels after civil war
>train them and send them over to Syria to topple assad
>rocket flow gets out of hand and neighboring countries are losing their shit over threat of attacks
>Ansar al sharia(one of the groups we backed and are also basically al qaeda in Libya) attack embassy
>Hillary as we all know lets him die
>since he is dead now its impossible to know the full story in any more depth the way he would have known now
>Believed he was snuffed to cover Obama and Killary's dirty work

It's like instead of using their money to buy the best cosmetic surgery possible, they cheaped out and hired the guy that created Gumby

So basically you are saying gumby is handsome beyong human possibility?

More like the Bogdanov brothers were worked on by a person whose primary medium was Play-Doh

so basically you are saying that play-doh is the key to ultimate handsomeness.

JESUS CHRIST!! WHAT ARE THOSE THINGS?!?!?!
ARE THEY DANGEROUS?!?!?!?
WHAT ZOO DID THEY BREAK OUT OF?!?!?!?!

no I don't give a fuck

iron but fair fist always makes me chuckle

Here's a quick rundown
-Rothschilds bow to Bogdanoffs
-In contact with aliens
-Possess psychic-like abilities
-Control france with an iron but fair fist
-Own castles & banks globally
-Direct descendants of the ancient royal blood line
-Will bankroll the first cities on Mars (Bogdangrad will be be the first city)
-Own 99% of DNA editing research facilities on Earth
-First designer babies will in all likelihood be Bogdanoff babies
-both brothers said to have 215+ IQ, such intelligence on Earth has only existed deep in Tibetan monasteries & Area 51
-Ancient Indian scriptures tell of two angels who will descend upon Earth and will bring an era of enlightenment and unprecedented technological progress with them
-They own Nanobot R&D labs around the world
-You likely have Bogdabots inside you right now
-The Bogdanoffs are in regular communication with the Archangels Michael and Gabriel, forwarding the word of God to the Orthodox Church. Who do you think set up the meeting between the pope & the Orthodox high command (First meeting between the two organisations in over 1000 years) and arranged the Orthodox leader’s first trip to Antarctica in history literally a few days later to the Bogdanoff bunker in Wilkes land?
-They learned fluent French in under a week
-Nation states entrust their gold reserves with the twins. There’s no gold in Ft. Knox, only Ft. Bogdanoff
-The twins are about 7 decades old, from the space-time reference point of the base human currently accepted by our society
-In reality, they are timeless beings existing in all points of time and space from the big bang to the end of the universe. We don’t know their ultimate plans yet. We hope they’re benevolent beings.

I'm a leftist. Fuck Obama.

Bogdonoffs own all boards.

Is it bad I kinda like this guys perpetual irritation?
Apart from making me a Nazi, of course.