Which Scary Movie is the best, Sup Forums? And are you looking forward to 7?

Which Scary Movie is the best, Sup Forums? And are you looking forward to 7?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Y7eiJ5xjPAQ
youtube.com/watch?v=fzuooxKRfyg
youtube.com/watch?v=3X4KAMrppPk
youtube.com/watch?v=kTcRRaXV-fg
youtube.com/watch?v=TLKbS4xCmRc
youtu.be/TLKbS4xCmRc?t=100
youtube.com/watch?v=zCQa_hAjntQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Whichever one had Leslie Nielson in it.

2, easily.

Was 2 with Tori Spelling and the ghost blowjob?

>And are you looking forward to 7?
Fucking how? Hasn't it been awful since 4?

Yes. 2>1>3>>>>>>Whatever the fuck came out after

3 was great. I think I was too young to get 1 and 2 though.

Also there's no 6.

Yes.
2 also had Shorty fucking that zombie girl with the bag on her head.
You can't say this part youtube.com/watch?v=Y7eiJ5xjPAQ wasn't fucking gold though, def the only good part of 4

>Also there's no 6.
Wait what, why? Did they skip a number?

3 is the only funny one 2bh

1 was a moronic parody of Scream, which was already a clever parody
2 was just a disaster
3 pretty funny
4 was a less funny version of 3
was there a 5?

I'm watching 5 right now, it's mostly based on Mama, Paranormal Activity, etc.

Also, Ashley Tisdale's nosejob :(

1 > 3 > rest

5 is Paranormal Activity and the Cabin in the Woods IIRC
Also, we both need to rewatch 2, I remember it quite funny.

Scary Movie 7 WTF?
When did 5 and 6 come out?

3 > 1 > rest

1 was bad
2 had its moments - you could really tell they had some good ideas but the execution wasn't there for most of it
3 and 4 are kind of in a weird place because it's easy to mix them up, but both were pretty solid mindless comedies.

There was a 5?

>Scary Movie 2
>Jesus Christ this busty redhead is hot
>mfw, years later, she shows tits and ass on that show where Frasier was mayor

>There was a 5?
Yeah, it has Sarah Hyland.

3>1>2>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>the rest

As a child loved 3 to death, not entirely sure it holds up though.

first 2=good, others complete garbage.

>my Aunt Shaneequa used to live over there! But that bitch got evicted though.
>For what?
>Mice.
>I thought she had rats?
>No, rats are outside, mice are inside.
>But what if a mouse goes outside does it become a rat, and if a rat is in the house, is it a mouse?
>I ain't seen no mouse outside. That's what I'm sayin'.
>That's because it's a rat, fool!
>Damn! You mighta just made fact. That's some real shit right there!

is he right?

>You can't go to bed dead, man! That shit would be redundant!

3 was the funniest shit when I was a kid. I think it still holds up pretty well.

when kevin hart was bearable

LOOK WHAT THEY DID TO MY GRANDMAMA

those 2 kenan & kel for adults niggas really stole the picture. Well, Leslie Nielsen stole it but they were pretty close.

>tfw none of the Scary Movies were as good as this

"All eyez on me." Hey, this shit is bangin'.

Did TAT still have hairy arms?

Mahalik: Yo, you know Nashawn, down on 120th Street?
>C.J.: Yeah.
>Mahalik: She told me that she heard a zombie going through her trash the other day. The next morning, she turned up missing.
>C. J.:What? Okay, back up. How in the hell do you "turn up missing"?
>Mahalik: 'Cause nobody knows where you are when they realize you ain't there!
>C.J.:So you telling me that you can appear and disappear at the same time.
>Mahalik: No, man. You can't appear and disappear at the same time. The bitch ain't David Copperfield!
>C.J.:Mmm. No, no. But you can't be gone from one place and show up somewhere else entirely. So when you turn up, you're never missing. And when you're missing, you never turn up.
Who's right?

>oops, I farted. I didn't think you would hear me.

5 dropped the old cast so its objectively worse. reeling out the old hose joke was literally the only good part

That's just bad comedy writing.
1st of all it's not funny.
2d it's just bizarre.(evicted because she had mice?!She was that filthy that she attracted mice? So the problem was the filth not the mice.Did she breed mice?!That's what I'm saying, it's bizarre.After that it's just argumenting around an already made statement instead of explaining it and NOT explaining it makes it look more bizarre.)
If you like that awkward comedy from an autistic dweeb that pretends to be smart and can't make joke...if that's your thing , then watch this.

You don't have to be filthy to have mice, the house I was renting in before started having a mouse infestation but I never left food on the floor or anything like that. They started coming in the house. But does that make them rats since they were outside?

Does she ever show her red pussy hair?

It's actually pretty autistic (unable to sympathize with emotions of other humans) if you can't see why people would think the exchange is funny

The subject matter isn't the point, and it doesn't need to make sense. The dialog is supposed to be amusing because it's a satire on street/folk logic.

In your autism, did you ever stop to consider that rats and mice are actually different species? Of course not, and neither did the characters.

It's just a dumb gag based on semantics by using the informal "turn up", just replace it with IS and there's no more problem.
It's not about "appearing,disappearing" in the general term, its' about someone's perception or prior knowledge at a given time, that's why it's just a forced joke based on word play.
>So when you turn up, you're never missing
NO, you were because you were perceived to be missing, in the past.

Scary Movie 4

Common sense says: NO!
And when you make a law based on your own dumb statement and try to argument around it :YOU'RE A MORON!

many faps were had

> subject matter isn't the point, and it doesn't need to make sense
enjoy watching drivel

>did you ever stop to consider that rats and mice are actually different species?
>implying that I didn't knew and never had to consider...

only good one is spiderman rip off

Which is the 6th one?

The one coming out soon.

>1 was a moronic parody of Scream, which was already a clever parody

Rewatching 1 and it's packed really densely with jokes and references, much more than the later ones.

Also the "reporting for black TV, white folks are dead, we getting the fuck out of here" bit was absolutely brilliant for 2000.

>And are you looking forward to 7?
There was 5 and 6?

Scary Movie 3 had fantastic visual gags.

youtube.com/watch?v=fzuooxKRfyg

>that fucking shovel

Genius.

fucking hell I just figured it out! She is the reason for my fucking scat fetish! It all makes sense now

fuck

wut

3 and 1 are the only ones worth watching. rest are mediocre or trash

4 desu

kek

The 4th one has a protracted scene wherein a blind Carmen Electra strips down to her corset and shits in front of an entire room filled with people, including her own father.

Game over, casuals.

3 hit the best jokes. First one is okay too.

youtube.com/watch?v=3X4KAMrppPk

>tfw I was a kid and laughing my ass off with my family at this scene and kept rewinding it

Do you see shit coming out or?

1 > 3 > 2 > 4 > 5

Unfortunately not, but the sounds are quite vivid. More than your average Hollywood fart.mp3

Nice, I'll do a marathon tonight, gotta watch out for that.

>DID I SAY STOP DRAWIN'?

>That chair
It still makes me laugh

I really hated the fact there was King Kong on the poster but not in the actual movie

I just remembered that i jerked off to this scene, she was hot

Maybe that was part of the joke? A jab at Jacksons King Kong?

1 has a LOT of good jokes that go unnapreciated. The gay jokes were fucking hilarious. 2 is weird, has some of the best gags in the series (shorty fucking the ghost) and some of the worst shit ive ever seen (the existance of Hanson). 3 is all around good.

The hardest I laughed was actually in 2 though, when Cindy fights the cat. I dont know why I found that so hilarious

3=1>2

>1 has a LOT of good jokes that go unnapreciated. The gay jokes were fucking hilarious.
Black jokes too. I wish gays and blacks still made movies like that instead of the shit they turned into. There must be some gays and blacks that hate the current shit too.

I'm going to use the troll to post fun examples of comedic dialogue. user was right - the subject doesn't matter. It's about timing, wit, and facial expression.

Let's harken back to the ultimate classic comedic dialogue, misunderstanding baseball names:

youtube.com/watch?v=kTcRRaXV-fg

But the one I immediately thought of was Rosencrantz and Gilderstern's rhetoric tennis - two guys literally trying to not say anything (bonus for Gary Oldman playing a goof):

youtube.com/watch?v=TLKbS4xCmRc

youtu.be/TLKbS4xCmRc?t=100

HOW THE FUCK IS THIS POSSIBLE

The movie is filled with Guilderstern coming up with advanced scientific principles and then getting shot down and humiliated because he flubbed something. This whole scene is great, but the part I'm talking about starts at 5:00.

youtube.com/watch?v=zCQa_hAjntQ

I thought this would be pretentious theatrefag wankery, it's actually pretty good.

It's both!

none of them are good. but i really liked scream 3. it counts you cunts.

Yeah but I expected the newschool pretentious theatrefag wankery, which is so much worse.

The scene in a movie I ever fapped to the most

I'd say that's the best joke in the series

Webm with sound please.

scary movie 3 is the only good one. that's not even up for debate.

it's an actual mel gibson level comedy because it was directed by an actual comedian instead of a shock/sex/grossout humor that some loser black people made.

Yo dog, does this shirt make me look gay?

also I don't get this panty joke

explain

It's funny because they're idiots that believe their internally unsound logic.

Not really

Explain

What about now?

Naw

They're stupid, that's the joke. As someone else said, they ignore that mice and rats are 2 separate species and go through all this convoluted logic that has about as much grounding as the "tiger repelling rock" from Simpsons. Yet they believe it, and that's funny because they went through so much effort to believe it, and that's what makes them stupid.

Granny panties

So you're telling me a rat can't become a mouse once their inside the house?

considering doing a doofy costume with a vacuum next halloween lads

Naw son, that ain't how it is.

So rats and mice aren't the same species? I thought they were related.

Kekekek

Special Officer DOOFY?? What about Shannon Elizabeth's character

I liked the first one. It was one of the first R movies I've ever watched. Even though I didn't get the jokes (hell only when I watched it the second time much older did I know the bathroom had an actual penis) it was still funny watching Shoorty being wacko.

But I always loved the rhyme. I'm gonna slash and gash, cut another hole in your ass. I spill blood on the wall, then play tennis with your your balls. If the phone rings don't answer the call. Peel your foreskin off, and make a winter coat. Peeeace.

He shot me in the lung, you can still take a toke.

"Were you close with the victim?"
"Real close. Until the roofies wore off. Then I took my tongue out her her ass and ran."

The banana scene in the beginning.

The scared reporter with her nose all runny.
And when the reporter tried to interview the killer and the killer gets all mad.

Scary movie one was spot on with how it was presented. It's toilet humor, of course. But it had that zing to it.

The second movie had it's great moments too. Never will forget that red-head.

I have to re watch 3 though. Been a while.

4 was meh.

Didn't know they made a 5.

RUN, BITCH, RUUUUN

>Scary Movie 4
>Scary Movie 2
>Scary Movie
>Scary Movie 3
>Scary Movie 5