I always hear white guys talk about how much they like Asian girls, I'm wondering...

I always hear white guys talk about how much they like Asian girls, I'm wondering, what are some of the bad things about dating/fucking g Asian chicks?

Your offspring will be tainted with non-white genes

>Your offspring will be tainted with non-white genes
Implying that's a bad thing.

IT is you race traitor

Too much fucking rice...

this

Their hair gets everywhere and Asians produce tons of ear wax for some reason.

Wife is ABC.

Agree on the hair part but I've never noticed the ear wax thing.

You HAVE to send 50% of your money to their family. Asians seem to care way too much about aging relatives

My side chick Korean is flat out psycho when she doesn't get her way.... She is honestly so kind and generous.... But when u do something she doesn't agree with its morphing time

Uhhh hate to break it to you, asians are less prone to have ear wax... She must have some mixed blood or you got a defective one

They often have slightly fucked genes from interbreeding, especially if they're from some backwards little village. They rarely have a concept of sex with emotions attached, probably because they got fucked by their uncle when they were nine. So it's all about a function for them, often a means to an end, they are bat shit crazy, language barriers increase this, but capable on utter insanity over something you consider utterly trivial, huge cultural differences you can't understand and they don't have the capacity to explain..

>It's morphing time
PTERODACTYL!

i dated an american asian girl and she was so obsessed with the idea that white guys fetishize asians that it was like a daily convo and she was freaking out about how we looked in public. ended up being too much for me, sex was bad as fuck anyway she was like a dead fish.

The hair part is true. My carpet is hard to clean in general, but you can't get all black hairs out of it. My best and worst sex was with asian girls, it really is hit or miss. They have also never made me laugh. Had many chinese and a few taiwanese and korean girls. The south and Japan might be different.

There are English speaking Asians you dumbfuck...

Did you see some things in the war there, Dan?

So not really Asians then

pixelated genitalia

If I could get out of this chair I'd fucking kill you for that

Underrated post

asian women are very temperamental and highly vindictive. I would stay away because if they sink their claws into a white man, they will ruin your life before they ever let you go.
literally JFMSU tier

Couldn't find the right words. You are right as fuck about them not explaining their culture. One chinese girl really hated it when I had to use a tissue because my nostrils were shut like Merica is for mudskins. She just said that its not right, grinded my gears so much. Talking about culture, morals and ethics is impossible.

So second generation Asian American fluent English Asians aren't Asians? You're a genius

Thank you for getting the joke. You deserve this.

Fucked by their uncle when they were 9 huh? Pedophiliac is mostly white thing. The word pedo doesnt even have direct translation in most asian language.

>Their hair gets everywhere
True

>You HAVE to send 50% of your money to their family. Asians seem to care way too much about aging relatives
Also true, I don't send any money but I noticed helping out her family means a lot to her

One good thing is she's dying to share with her culture, which is a good thing if you're into it or into something different in general

Can't speak for many asians but cambodians are super chill and fun as fuck

>The word pedo doesnt even have direct translation in most asian language.
That's because they just call that a normal relationship.

My girl left me after 2 years because my career wasn't making enough money yet. Her mom/dad told her to.

I also liked that one.
Only guys who enjoy jav get it, I suppose.

you fucking weeaboo cuckolds are shit
if you reply or not reply to this post your mother will die in her sleep tonight
ps: you are fag

But pedophillia is most common in western culture.

Hahaha man so funny eccsdee *starts clapping* did anypne see that this guy did? Hahaha USA USA USA USA, you win the Internet sir *tips you 10 poor man dollars*

If she is actually from somewhere in Asia, keep in mind that the cultural differences are real and can be difficult to overcome and also lead to a lot of misunderstandings. Especially if they are from China and in their 30's.
The younger girls are more westernized and open about sex. Older women, not so much. Anything to do with sex in China during the 80's and 90's was still very taboo and not something one spoke about.
I will say this.. Family is very, very important to most Asians. If you give them a loan for example, no one expects it to be repaid.

>But pedophillia is most common in western culture
No, it's not.

I'm not American.

You spout autistic shite like one

Not so sure about the inbreeding stuff. I did spend some time in the remote parts of Japan though during the early 2000's and I can confirm that the Japanese chicks can get fucking insane. Not in a good way either. I had several stalkers and one even got into my apartment when I was sleeping at night. Punched her right in the head. I think she was going for the "if i cant have him, no one can" sort of thing.

I'm sorry you were molested by your uncle.

Uhhhhh no. That is incorrect

You are correct
You're a fucking moron
Kill yourself, as if kids arent getting raped in every part of the world you brainwashed faggot

fd

So do you just not educate yourself or what?

For fucks sake You don't hear about pedos in Pakistan because there's no age of consent, so of course little girls getting raped wouldn't be as widely known because it's a daily thing.

Thats one sarlacc pit id drive my tongue deep inside

Raping little girls isn't a thing in Pakistan. Instead they rape boys. They also have a lot of gay sex but don't consider it gay.

Dude, Pedos are in every culture which have humans living in it.
The difference is that in Asian culture, they are much less likely to report it to the police since it would shame the family.
In middle eastern culture, they may end up killing the little girl because she is no longer a virgin and cannot be married off anymore.

>They also have a lot of gay sex but don't consider it gay.
Can confirm. They also love inhaling exhaust fumes from a tailpipe before fucking each others' dirty assholes.

At least in the northern tribal areas.

Why would i want to hear about pedos in pakistan? How would you even know its a daily thing? You been there? You are just assuming everything yet you feel very knowledgeable.

They rape both. Though, middle eastern men do have a way higher rate of going after little boys than little girls.
I think this is because its a huge deal there that the girl still have her virginity and taking that has all kinds of ramifications.

I do not care. Stop being 14

Did she have a weapon on her?
Greentext if it's a really good story

>You been there?
Not the user you're responding to but yes, I've spent some time running around the Afghan/Pak border areas. It's a pretty regular occurrence.

If you spend time in the poorer rural parts of SEA, Laos, Cambodia, Thailand, it's pretty common there too. And I'm not talking about degenerate western sex tourists, but locals.

She Was in the kitchen in the knife drawer. thats what woke me up. I'll green text it another time.. gotta haircut apt in 10 min.

is she retarded?