The President of the United States of America

The President of the United States of America

Other urls found in this thread:

np.reddit.com/r/worldnews/comments/5roev7/donald_trump_lifts_sanctions_on_russia_that_were/dd95lqi/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

There's already a ylyl thread, fucker.

is a Faggot.

..Makes everyone angry and is doing a great job!

He's doing a bang-up job. I fucking hate Australia.

HE WILL NOT DIVIDE US MEME

All hail Lord Dampnut!

We didn't get the Shit Sandwich or the Giant Douche, we got the Self-Polishing Turd. At least the Shit Sandwich was not 100% shit, like the one we got now.

Don't worry Aussie bro you will get your gratification and it will glorious!

What's up with all the leftist cucks here?

The Great White Dope.

Aw, were you expecting a circlejerk here, whitey? You associate yourself with the most embarrassing administration in US history. Drink bleach and eat a match, faggot.

I voted for him for the lulz and it's majorly paying off.

Thanks for protecting the Second Amendment from communist gun grabbers.

Do you want a safe space ?

Im just so happy Im not murican

we love the fact he makes half the country rage

theyre all thats wrong with this country and now we know who they are.

Pumpkin faced, goblin looking motherfucker.

Scinetist and hoolywood are the only things making usa relevant

Scientist and hoolywood are the only things making usa relevant

So you skipped out on history class, eh?

with the new administration, there won't be any history class, so it's technically true.

So what was wrong with his right eye during this weekly address?

>wish i was murican

ftfy

I love how businessmen have deluded themselves into thinking Trump will be good for business.

Multinationals will be hit by protectionism and foreign boycotts, local companies will be hit by trade wars and skyrocketing prices, finances will be fucked thanks to a combo of massive spending + huge tax cuts, and bankers will create new economic bubbles thanks to the roll-back of regulations.

Not my President!
No really, I don't live in the US so none of his retarded shenanigans have any effect on me, thank fuck!

>implying the mistakes of the leader of the most influential country on earth won't impact you

Americans "Not In The Labor Force" Plunge By A Record 736,000

You went to public school didn't you? How's this for history: Trump won with the highest disparity in votes in US history. He had 3 MILLION fewer votes than his opponent. He also has the lowest approval ratings in US history. HE ALSO has the fastest decline in approval among all US presidents in history. He's a joke, his administration is a joke, and that's how history will remember it. When your black grandchildren ask you who you voted for in 2016, I guarantee you will answer "Hillary" because the alternative will cause your family more shame than the day you fell out of your mother's maw.

The last presidents nonsense made no difference to me.

What the fuck is wrong with his hair

Why doesn't he just cut that stupid flap of hair off, embrace his baldness, and look dignified instead of looking like a bloody muppet

>Implying that America is still the most influential country on earth
Russia elected your president, doesn't that make them the most influential?

Lmfao what a small delusional world you live in. Nobody will say they voted for that war mongering Alzheimer's patient.

Let's put his political agenda aside. Doesn't it bother Trump-fags that he still literally behaves like a fucking clown?

The guy isn't private citizen Trump anymore. He holds the highest office of the United States now.

>Russia elected your president
Citation needed

Name a single thing that A US president has done in the last 30 years that has actually made a difference to the lives of its allies?

Awww, did his widdle topic get hijacked by the big mean, wiberals :((

Literally this, Trump fans act all triumphalist and victorious in the face of their unexpected win but forget that 3 million more people wanted Hillary, that's not victory, that's a technicality

Do you live under a rock?

>Every claim Trump has made in the last two years.
Citation needed.

Liberals don't hijack anything, they come in full of themselves and starting arguments then shit their diapers when people call them out on their emotional arguments.

Russia doesn't bring allies in wars.
US always build a wall of cannon fodder full of british, australian among other "allies"

Kek. I know you want to insult Clinton, but with Trump's sleep schedule, his inability to recognize who's talking to him (Giuliani), and how he wants to kick Iran's butt, it's getting difficult to differenciate those 2.

You only think that because the media would continue to portray Clinton as a saint while she raped and pillaged the middle east.

Face it, the only reason you wanted Hillary is so you could stay in your bubble and pretend that the shit that wasn't reported to you simply wasn't happening. You wanted a safe place so you could keep being a special little snowflake while the world burned down around you.

You'd never have known we were fucked until the bombs started falling.

Noone is taking over shit, its pretty obvious that it's one fag acting as if he's multiple users.

That's also the result of poorly educated Americans.

No I'm not.

ruskia is a third world country. they have political tentacles everywhere but they're too corrupt and poor to do anything in reality.

Depends on whose teaching.

Lmfao, that's the shittiest fucking political cartoon I've seen in my life.

You liberal crybabies whine and riot while empowering the very man you baselessly hate. Nobody wants to be a liberal anymore. It's not desirable.

The only liberals left are bums and minorities

Then why does trump have a crush on Putin? I guess he does have a type.

We all make mistakes.

He is. How will history remember him? How will history remember America for electing him?

The best part is, neither answer even depends on him being elected, or America.

>Nobody wants to be a liberal anymore. It's not desirable.

>Millions of protestors

You losers on the alt right sure manage a lot of doublespeak even with all that nazi cock in your mouths.

Putin is giving Trump tons of ownership in the Russian government oil company.

np.reddit.com/r/worldnews/comments/5roev7/donald_trump_lifts_sanctions_on_russia_that_were/dd95lqi/

>reddit meme

Good news, his term will be a source of comedy gold for years. Bad news, everything else.

History will remember little through the nuclear haze if all goes according to what it appears to be.

Maybe now that we don't have a libtard in the White House we can go back to prez-bashing like the good old days.
Remember when Bush-bashing was all the rage and how the libs lost their shit when people tried doing it to Obama?
I hope Trump's a better prez than Bush or Obama, but either way, keep the memes coming.

Perhaps, the more likely scenario of him pissing off Trade partners both friendly and otherwise is a lonely 'murica only willing to trade with itself but unwilling to pay the high prices for their renowned tradesmanship.

>theyre all thats wrong with this country and now we know who they are.
Trailer trash detected. I'm waiting for 10 million rednecks to freak out when they can't get their half of the welfare, free medical, and their unwanted kids go bonkers on meth (which is epidemic and not mentioned these past few months). Thats the next step,, rural ghettos fighting over cans of spaghetti-o's

Where were you when the Bowling Green Massacre didn't happen?

>Why doesn't he just cut that stupid flap of hair off, embrace his baldness, and look dignified instead of looking like a bloody muppet
Because he has a fetish about it, and wouldn't resemble Andrew Jackson nearly as much.

You'll be waiting for a while. Meanwhile the next urban urban youth temper tantrum over some criminal getting rightly shot by the police is just around the corner.

still waiting on irrefutable proof.

Haiti relief, Fukashima relief, ebola quarantined. (if you think ebola wasn't the biggest threat of the last decade, you're stupid)

What branch or military did Trump serve in?

He's currently serving as Commander in Chief of the US armed forces.

Whenever you get knocked out and come to someone says "who is the president of the united states" and you have to say "Donald trump".

>You'll be waiting for a while.
What do you mean " a while"? Its happenning now. Whites are in trailer parks right now. Have been for years. On welfare, fat and gross and uneducated... in case you've forgotten half the threads here, just look at the main page. BTW, I'm white. And I'm more than a little irritated these scummy cunts forget who pays their rent.

He's a draft dodging fruitcake

You'll be waiting for the freakouts and mass violence. Trailer trash doesn't bother anyone and never has. Niggers are responsible for half the murders in the US, while being 14% of the population.

>Trailer trash doesn't bother anyone and never has.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Yeah, right. They just suck up free money and make truckloads of meth. Rural ghetto, bro. Theres no difference between trailer parks and nigger slums. I'm sure they'll just sit there and starve complacently as their children die of curable illnesses, their propane runs out, etc. I guess you've never seen an apocalypse show, all the preppers and have-nots should get along fine.

But you never had a problem with Bill Clinton being President, faggot

Its only okay for Niggers, Sand niggers and spics to soak up free welfare money.

Triggered

Avoiding the Vietnam war means you're smart, like not paying taxes.

>I guess you've never seen an apocalypse show
No, I don't watch the electric Jew, so I'm not familiar with any of the shows you're referring to.

>as their children die of curable illnesses, their propane runs out, etc.
Even if he turns out to be the worst elected official in the history of democracy, Trump isn't going to make America a third world country in 4-8 years and if he did, it's the inner city people of crime who would be rioting, not Appalachian trailer trash.

>No, I don't watch the electric Jew, so I'm not familiar with any of the shows you're referring to.
You're on the electric jew right now, just a different form of it. Surely a Trumpet reads some version of news, watches some vids on Alex Jones channel, all that jazz. You're flat out lying, or you wouldn't know who Trump was, now wouldya, Sup Forumsroski?

>Trump isn't going to make America a third world country in 4-8 years and if he did, it's the inner city people of crime who would be rioting, not Appalachian trailer trash.
Wrong again. Its not necessarily rioting, but basic crime. Home invasions, that sort of thing. If he's gonna "MAGA" in 4-8 years, surely it can go the other direction, too. Except growth takes time, and collapse only takes weeks. Hunger is directly related to money in savings, in case this is too complicated for you, the average house has less than a week of food stocked.

>You're on the electric jew right now, just a different form of it.
I know you were trying to sound smart, but you should stop it, because you aren't smart.

>I know you were trying to sound smart, but you should stop it, because you aren't smart.
Which one of us again used the term "electric jew" in reference to television? Man, so edgy - I wish I could pretend to not watch any electronic media while on a form of electronic media.

>watches some vids on Alex Jones channel
No, my conditioning has been thoroughly broken and I no longer require his assistance. I watch mostly youtube videos for news and sometimes read the cnn and msnbc websites.
>Its not necessarily rioting, but basic crime. Home invasions, that sort of thing.
Whose homes are they going to invade in the "rural ghetto"? Other trailers? Either way, I'm pretty sure poor whites still have a ways to go to catch up with vibrant communities in that regard as well and the odds of Bumfuck, West Virginia having a crime rate higher than Shitcago under any circumstances are pretty slim.
>Hunger is directly related to money in savings
You were just talking about total collapse of society, so one could assume that money would quickly become worthless once Trump wrecks America. He would also really have to give the US a proper assdrilling to make food scarce in a country where even the poor are fat as fuck. Your concerns are very unreasonable.

Not my president

>I wish I could pretend to not watch any electronic media while on a form of electronic media.

The electric Jew refers specifically to television and the context in which I used it referred even more specifically to televised entertainment media, which I haven't consumed for more than a decade.

There wasnt even bait on that hook and you just sucked it like a penis.

>I no longer require his assistance.
Oh boy...

>Whose homes are they going to invade in the "rural ghetto"? Other trailers? Either way, I'm pretty sure poor whites still have a ways to go to catch up with vibrant communities in that regard as well and the odds of Bumfuck, West Virginia having a crime rate higher than Shitcago under any circumstances are pretty slim.
Heres some facts (not alt-facts) - down the road from trailer parks are.. guess what... houses. People live in them. Its not about percapita statistics, Granny and Pops won't care about stats if someone takes their shit by force. Thats a 1:1 ratio, and they will either be dead or injured. Glad you're cool with that.

>You were just talking about total collapse of society, so one could assume that money would quickly become worthless once Trump wrecks America. He would also really have to give the US a proper assdrilling to make food scarce in a country where even the poor are fat as fuck. Your concerns are very unreasonable.

What don't you understand about people going broke? Its not inflation, its just running out of money, since welfare cuts will equal hunger. Rural trailer people are usually paycheck to paycheck. No foodstamps + broke = no fucking food. I guess you've seen the load of horseshit Trump has promised to coal miners. That is due to poverty. But those jobs aren't coming back, because mining is basically automated, and has little to do with EPA nonsense which has been shilled to the Right. Pure bullshit those jobs are coming back. They aren't trained for other jobs. They're fucked.

is a shitposting shitlord

>Trump won with the highest disparity in votes in US history
Wrong. A quick google search debunks that

>He also has the lowest approval ratings in US history

Whats that google? Oh a list of presidential approval ratings?

Dwight D. Eisenhower: 68 percent.
Jimmy Carter: 66 percent.
Richard Nixon: 59 percent.
Bill Clinton: 59 percent.
George W. Bush: 58 percent.
George H.W. Bush: 57 percent.
Ronald Reagan: 51 percent.
Trump: 44 percent. (Or if we're counting the Huffington Post article you skimmed, 53%, still not highest)

>HE ALSO has the fastest decline in approval among all US presidents in history

Close, but I'll have to look a little more. Considering he started at about 44, 45, kinda doubt he has the fastest swing.

Long story short Google more and troll less

5/10 for making me reply. One additional point for creativity, because for a minute I thought there were people stupid enough to believe this.

>The electric Jew refers specifically to television and the context in which I used it referred even more specifically to televised entertainment media, which I haven't consumed for more than a decade.
Media is media. It doesn't matter if its sit-coms or the MSM - which I don't watch either. You consume other peoples broadcasts via YouTube, thats media. You listen to talk radio, thats media. It doesn't matter who owns it, you see other peoples opinions. Unless you're in a coma.

You know who compiled those statistics? Various polls, think tanks, universities. Where do you think the Jew Media gets their data from? Paid for by large donors, every media source chooses their set of data points from a variety of these places. Any statistician will tell you he can prove anything that is asked of them.