How does Sup Forums lose weight?

How does Sup Forums lose weight?

I'm average BMI but I want to be underweight. I find it more attractive and have always been happier when I'm really thin.
Recently I've been on a medication that made me gain a few kilos and I'm just hungry all the time.

Pic not related

Other urls found in this thread:

calculator.net/calorie-calculator.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

amputate your leg

just lift

Have 5 meals a day but make them small. Two of them should be protein shakes. Also lift and run.

oh my fuck this is shit advice

if you killed yourself you'd be bone skinny eventually.

Do you even lift?

>go to the gym
>work out
>retain a healthy habit over a long time span
>repeat
>slowly realize your physical accomplishments don't make you less of a piece of shit
>cry to yourself while eating a large tub of chocolate ice cream
>with a scoop, not spoon, of course

>Then go back to the gym because those abs aren't going to be sculpted by themselves

how the fuck is this personal army shit

do you even know what that shit means rtard?

>hey, Sup Forums please solve all of my problems because I am incapable of researching shit
>what is google?

Thanks for the dank meme friend

>step 1: be not fat
>step 2: don't be fat

Instruction unclear I got my dick stuck in my garage door

Your diet is the biggest influence on your weight. If you restrict your diet slowly you will get used to eating less. Cut out the snacks.

Eat one meal a day and lay off some junk food

Average weight = underweight.

Any normal, healthy, strong, fit person will be the upper end of average

sniff speed for some days and you'll lose weight easily

>track calories you eat AND DRINK (!) per day
>if you drink any sweet stuff, you can drink shitton of calories without even realising
>go to calculator.net/calorie-calculator.html
>see how many calories per day you need to eat to lose X lb per week
>adjust your eating (and drinking) habits to it
>whatever number you pick, never go below 1200 calories per day
That's everything, senpai. Good luck.

i went from bmi 19 (not even underweight) or so, i'm guessing bc i didn't actually weigh myself. atm i'd probably be bmi around 20-21.

i think i look better and healthier when i'm thinner. maybe it's not objective but i definitely feel when my bmi is closer to 18.

actually that's not a bad idea. i was doing heaps of pseudoephedrine when i lost a lot of weight... good for study too...

lol

thanks. i always find calorie counting really difficult, especially when cooking

any advice about that?

It's kinda annoying at first, but you will soon realise it's not that much work. Really simple, actually.

Back then I was tracking them in Excel sheet, but that's not that effective, especially when apps like MyFitnessPal exist. Just download it and it will track calories for you, you just have to input what you ate that day.

And well, I personally stopped counting them after I lost 20 pounds (I was not very fat), because I got pretty good at estimating and I keep my weight since then.

Keep in mind that if you eat a little too much one day, it's not that big of a deal. What matters is long-term average consumption per day. One day is not going to have a big impact. So don't lose sleep if you go outside with friends and eat 300 calories more than you wanted that day. But you know, don't do it every day.

Ive used my fitness app, and ita great for many things, but its a ballache for when youre cooking your own food, and have dozens of different recipes you use on the fly

yeah that's my concern. any recommendations for other apps that are better?

I just eat all i can when i can and i still have trouble to go over 70kg (im 180 btw). Theres no golden rule