Who loves commies?

Who loves commies?

Me

>I can never understand these fucking photos.
>Who the fuck is on the left?

>I'm such a goddamn airhead.

Uphold anarcho-boxxyism

I love the sill noises they make when they die

Get the fuck off of my Sup Forums Commiefaggots.

Communism is low-tier politics that always ends in collapse. The struggle between the takers and the makers is too real.

>equity

calm down faggot Sup Forums btfo us

>mfw so many of these fuckheads have no clue who Proudhon is and its hilarious to watch them get btfo when you mention all Proudhon's contradictions and they just stand there taking it because they don't even know who the father of their supposed "movement" is

ah nothing says innovation like a controlled economy.

the compass of left and right at identifying magnetic north,meanders because the terms mean quite different positions from euro leftists to the traditional american center,merkel is termed a center right by the state owned & operated press,tv, auusies are quite numerous who consider themselves ' conservatives' have supported obama & his democrat party on every policy,euro leftists are allied with the american press in terming republicans as the party of extreme right,as supportive of the brevik cuck who unloaded on innocent kiddies learning to make paintings & play kickball,religious are usually right wing gun toting estremists.not true,american conservatism is well thought out,laws apply to the rich guy the poor guy,whom we wish to work and do his best at a job,if he is able,if he is sick,we want his care sufficient to get him well,and become permanent of he cannot,
the best child rearing apparatus in history is the traditional family,that family a man and woman,is state approved and encouraged.
dope and drugs, human beings as we see here are prone in greater numbers to aim for daily shirt term pleasure than long term sustenance,,I E THEY are weak,and need a kick in the ass to go out earn some money and otherwise pay their own way.
who was it sent home more democrats in the last 3 elections than any time since the 30s? people in small towns private farms,frame houseowners with a few hens in the yard,a longhaul truck parked on the gravel
you liberal leftists are the 25 percenters boys,popular vote schmopular vote, you do no longer rule over 500k small towns counties and burgs with EPA fish & wildlife,the doj running the sheriffs office running small town insurance agencies not no moah fed has 5 million workers a lot are 25 years burrowed in,they will be dug out,,due care will be directed towards keeping those who are clear on the mission,and effective at it,UNDER THE LAW!! lgbts if they do the damn job will be left alone gay folk in the armed forces will be cool