One of these people will protect you, the others will try to kill you. Who do you choose?

One of these people will protect you, the others will try to kill you. Who do you choose?

lol why is Iran even..

Obviously Germany.

Bible-thumpin' racists want to keep their guns and their racial purity to themselves, so no more world police.

Didn't think you retards wanted to cede almost 100 years of base building and surveillance, but hey! Oompa Loompa gonna build a wetback wall (that you will pay for).

Germans do everything better and more efficiently than Amerifats anyway, like burning jews.

and like getting raped

Bullshit
Von der Leyen has no idea what she's doing. No idea why she got the job in the first way.
The German army is a desaster with nothing working properly and all our 'great' projects (elbphilharmony, Berlin airport etc) are money eating failures

Mexico, he looks like one nasty mofo

Mattis. Cause the devil has to be scared of something. Hint. Its not fake germany.

The capable one.

Youre a retard liberal arent you. Mad that we started fighting white genocide? Mad that we are taking back whats ours? You beter run euro cuck before i run your commie ass into the ground.

i don't know
its a toss up between Russia and America

Wat

Iran's the proof that steve jobs death never occurred

The US has more power projection than all of the other combined, so Mattis it is.

LONG LIVE MATTIS SAINT OF QUANTICCO SLAYER OF COMMIES AND SANDNIGGERS

Too easy, I choose the one that's going to protect me

/thread

MAD DOG MATTIS

He LITERALLY wants to eat a muslim baby before he dies

Chick from Norway doesn't half give me the horn

>White genocide
Ho boy.

You niggas going to get it hard & deep for the next 4 years. Enjoy your "alternative facts", Amerilards.

Do you like our previous defence minister then?

So... one of the ladies from Europe then. Russia, Iran, China and Russia want to start wars outside of their borders and call that "Defense."

China.
>I bet that cunt cuts throats faster than anybody.

Russia invaded Ukraine and told everyone they were simply defending Crimeas interests.

Nice
Want to see mine?

Yes please.

u maroon elbphilharmony and berlin airport where hidden military bases built. sea and air base.... every time a official projekt not a privat is build, and the duration exploits... then there is a hidden operation to build so for the goverment...

i choose nigger African warlord

Bring it on Sup Forums fags

Afghanistan? How bout dah?

Nice.

Albania could protect me any day of the week knowwhatimsayin?

'merica

>being this gullible

Original picture was without USA. Iran is there because it is a threat to Europe, at least according to the author.

His last name's literal translation is "one hundredth fires"

I fucking hate Americans and dealing with US Marines and Soldiers in a pain in the ass, but Mad Dog Mattis has my respect

Do they get their armies? Because if so, America could just have a pic of a distended anus and I'd still pick them every time.

America because it has the biggest military budget.

Israel.

Russia must be the first virgin minister of defense

they can hide you well thougth

Take My Hand

"I come in peace. I didn’t bring artillery. But I’m pleading with you, with tears in my eyes: If you fuck with me, I’ll kill you all."

-James Mattis

Nations under serious threat have capable military leaders.

/thread

Irans leader looks like Schulz from deutschland lol

I wonder if we could use the upper image to put a spin on the '7 men deciding what women can do with their bodies'
Cause im pretty sure those women werent in the military, were they?

Long live the patriarch Mattis!!

I choose Canada motherfuckers

sure thing, bukaki boy

In case of the Berlin airport it has to be the secret interplanetary spaceship construction site to make your hypothesis believable.

The german army mostly lacks funding. Since Uschi can only ask for money and try to make use of what she gets the fault is more in the minister of finance to lay off his obsession with the black zero.

That she isn't well versed in military matters (she's been minister for families before) doesn't help though.

Found the little white faggot

Her Royal Highness, Her Majesty, Queen Elizabeth the 2nd. Obviously.