Bump

She's like a 7/10

roll for noodz

What's her name

>inb4 you're poly and its at consent of all parties

well call her A

can i haz combo-dubs?

He has no idea, she has some thing about a dirty little secret

so you talk like a nigger and you are a disloyal cuckold? what a winner.

winrar

Sounds like you're a shit friend.

OP got trips
ignores own trips
ignores dubs

Roll

I've done the same thing. Still in love with her. Also shit friend, now post nudes.

File size too large Kms, fuck tablets

sounds hot.

how does one get themselves in such a situation anyway?

Anyone know how to shrink file size on tablet

you, sir, are a fucking idiot
just go ahead and kill yourself

Me and said woman are childhood friends, we started spending time together, Netflix happened,she got drunk admitted she would likto fuck, I was like but what about HIM she's like I still love him, but I'm a sociopath and want your cock, she sucked me off and we've been fucking behind his back

Thought about it

Did you cum in her pussy?

Sociopath's aren't self-aware though.

No matter, enjoy the pussy

Yes, FeelsBadMan but feelsgoodman

Idk maybe she just dick crazy, her words on the sociopath thing

I literally am retarded, don't know how to get file size below 2MB first pic was screenshot of same type and it uploaded

Sounds like you're both sociopaths

she's obviously attracted to you, and perhaps gets off on the childhood friend connection

>sociopath

Do you even know this words meaning?

i feel super shitty, but I don't get pussy like ever, y'all know how's addicitve it is, in case anyone wonder she 18 I'm 19

>do you even know this words meaning
Nope not to a T, her words not mine if you couldn't tell by context it was a quote of sorts without quotations

She said she wants to explore other bodies as well so idk

she is or wants the relationship to be poly or just gets off on the secrecy. Not really all that uncommon, at least she's doing it with someone she's safe with

Huge List of Darknet (TOR/Deep Web)
>>Hidden Websites 2017

Your friend would be a lot better of without you or his girlfriend, may as well come clean. She'll probably still fuck you and you wont have the guilt of betraying someones trust. Well, not anymore.

She's not guilty at all, youre probably right tho, I'm a shitty friend, considering an hero

What if he likes the thought? what if he wants the relationship to continue?

I mean neither of them made a promise to each other they're free to go either way right?

He'd be crushed if he found out, realistically tho they're both 18 they're not gonna spend the rest of their lives together, it's just a little fun he may never even find out before it's over

ok yeah that raises questions
if that's your best friend, then how do you treat your regular friends?

do you want to end up alone?

do you think you're better than everyone else?

why do you think we care?

last but not least:

if you do this to someone else, are you prepaired for that to happen to you?

gl with everything when u go down that road

May never tell him, may get caught and not have to tell him, she wants to give me a handjob while he's in the same room, she gets off on the thought of him being close to finding out

Yes
No
Cause it's /b
Has happened to me multiple times

She's super into the secret for some reason, I just like that she's not down for anything, anytime

> cause it's /b

wrong

Don't care if no one cares, obviously some people cared enough to ask questions

Post more nudes of the girl, faggot

Well he should not place such value on a sole individual

and sounds to me like you're a little bitch who feels like he can ruin someone else's day just because life's been unfair to him and he's still crying about it.

do the right thing,

kill yourself.

Now I need y'all help, I'm into this chick like more than just fucking, is there a way this ends well for me? She seems to onlu want me for sex, says she still loves him

livestream an hero time?

Yeah, considering that you were so willing to share her nudes online you cant feel that guilty about it, also kinda weird how you're so willing to be a shitty friend just to get laid. If you do an hero, and lets face it, you probably should, since all you do is hurt your friends, make yourself useful and stream it

You right

Why are you human trash, user?

>Has happened to me multiple times
So you're aware that when your friend inevitably finds out about this he'll go through the same pain you have, yet you still do it.
All the more reason to an hero user.

Not a clue, hard to say no when she's ready to go, plus only second piece of pussy I've had so was desperate twat

I had an old friend do this. He lost a truely good girlfriend and wound up with a heartless cunt so it's "karma" as they say. He's a piece of shit though and so are you OP. Cant wait until it all falls down on you. Best friend... you're no friend at all, simply waste. Have fun knowing you're just another notch in her belt, not the other way around.

The amorality in modern relationships is absolutely disgusting. I'm not sure how people can just wave off something shitty like that
I've had sex, I can go without it. It's really not addictive at all unless you're of weak morals and realize that falling for the vaginal jew is a trap.

People like you two piss me off. Don't get why she won't just break up with him. Both my exes cheated on me and I have a kid with one of them. I don't really think she knows how easy it would be for me to get custody of our kid and just fuck her over.

You must be such a good person and friend user. The act that you have to brag about it, only goes to shows who you really are.

Please kill yourself, you're a shit friend, a shit person and I bet you're shit in bed too. At least let the guy beat the shit out of you. I genuinly hope you will be unhappy for the rest of your life. You're a disgrace to carbon based life.

I have a best friend whose girlfriend I really want to fuck. She's also one of my closest friends. She expresses intimacy for me constantly when he's not around. Once we were fucked up and she told me that she loves me, and I just said, "yeah, I really love you too", then she said... "no, I mean like, I LOVE YOU!".

The tension and mixed emotions between us are fucking unreal.

go to nya.is upload the photos and give the link

You put pussy before your friend, kill yourself

Best advice you could ever receive OP you, colossal homosexual.

I mean, your "best friend" (it's ironic that you keep calling him that after what you've done) probably deserves this for sorrounding himself with shitty people.

You're filth. While she is a whore you are way worse. Betraying a brother is the worst thing a man can do.

rofl the amount of faggots in this thread
keep goin OP

I guess you've never had a friend.

But at least he had his grilfriend

Wat u waiting for?

You aren't sleeping with your best friends girlfriend. You have no friends because you don't know what it means to be a friend. She isn't that person's girl friend either, she is a slut. She doesn't know how to be a girl friend. I feel sorry that you are a basic turd knocking around with a basic bitch.

She's one of the hottest girls I've ever seen, for real. What am I waiting for? She's 5 years younger than me and looks up to me as a role model. She told me that herself. I actually really care about her (not so much my "best" friend who she's dating), so I don't want to completely fuck her up emotionally. None of this would even be a thing if I wasn't so attracted to her. It's really my fault. It's possible I will cave and do something when we take drugs again, but I guess we will see. I'm just going to try to be a decent human being but god damn, I want her so badly and I know she wants me too.

So your personal ideals that you project on to the words themselves define the very meaning of these terms?
Or are you just very "emotional"?
Hmmn.

wk

Just do it pussy

I also don't want to fuck up my best friend. Imagine his best friend fucks his girlfriend... would you ever trust ANYONE again? Especially considering he is 2 years younger and also told me he looks up to me.

I'm not going to say it won't happen. I've NEVER wanted to fuck another human being so bad in my life.

Nudes?