Your cunt

Your cunt
Do you know anyone with custom gender or sexual orientation like trigender pansexual or such?

Flag
No, I've never even seen a gay or tranny in real life.

about 5% of people are gay
if you've seen 20 people you've probably seen a gay, they just didnt parade it like they do on TV

No

but...

those are not true gender blender meme or in the perspective of being gender fairness at least

1 you see in order to understand gender as a life-style choice it necessarily does not need both components of vanilla type set, ie you can bake a cake with just flour

2 with the exception of gender void all these genders is based on a binomial system with "sprinkles" of the other ie they are basically supporting the binomial patriarchial dominant forms of identity "oh sometimes i am male and other times i am female" just doesn't cut it because either you support minority rights or you don't and in the case of either you clearly don't and would take advantage of every situation to be on top pun intended

basically being gender as a "lifestyle choice" is fucking people over for ideological benefit of self-satisfaction and appeasement for egoistic reasons
and not a true ideological fight about how you think about people as people

Yes, quite a few actually.

I know two trannies - one is Ftm (in one of my classes) and another is Mtf (dating another guy in one of my classes who dresses like an anime character).

I know an aboriginal two-spirit person, or whatever it is they call that.

And then I know tons of "pansexual" girls, which is basically just bisexual but they pretend to be inclusive towards non-binary, even though they never seem to date them.

Is pangender a thing yet? Can I invent that? Will dykes think I'm cool if I do?

Sorry, that one's taken.

How about "genderreactive"? You change genders depending on who you're around.

Pangender sounds good, it should trigger Poles. If it's taken i can offer also metagender, quasigender, levogender and dextrogender.

No.

My cousins daughter said she was gender fluid to the family once. I laughed at her and told it was a phase

isogender
equigender
ambigender
centrogender
corporgender
disgender
demogender
endogender
eugender
functogender
geogender
gnosiogender
heliogender
hydrogender

etc etc

>Mtf (dating another guy in one of my classes who dresses like an anime character).
In my hood such pair probably will not be able to walk 100 meters without being beaten

I wish. Then we could go beat them up.

Nope, somewhat free of this degeneracy over here, but I think we need to cut all cultural ties with america real quick, it's poisoning us. I've never seen a culture so shit, even durkas are better.
However I've got some gay friends.

I swear the day people start pulling new genders out off their asses for each individual day a'la burgestan, is the day will take some drastic measures to restore reality. Even if it costs me my own.

>No, I've never even seen a gay or tranny in real life.
You've got to be shitting me

>In my hood
Negře, prosím

>custom gender or sexual orientation like trigender pansexual or such?
i don't even know or care what the fuck kind of degeneracy all of this is and if i did know and know someone into this shit i would polish up my brass knuckles

The only time I ever saw a trap IRL was in London almost 20 year ago.

I've met a couple gays and lesbians here, though.

>gay
>custom

No
I have seen gays though

Recently found that my little sister is lesbian, that's all

pic

I think I'm able to beat a lesbian with bare hands.

No kidding.

I practise MMA since 6 years, boxing in parallel since 7 years
Also musuclation since 4 years, 2m66 for 110kg

I have an insane speed, reflexes similar to my speed. I just have to wait for him to charge me, dodge his attacks, and throw good punches to his head. I won't stop, and at the smallest mistake he does, the lesbian is finished.

You'll always have virgins from here thinking that it's impossible. First, nothing is impossible with will, my friends, and 2) that's not with your weak ass bodies that you'll do anything.

Any man with a minimum of training can beat a lesbian with a knife anyway. With bare hands, that is not necessarily more complicated, it just requires technical skills.

nic

I have seem plenty of gay people but only one tranny. t.california