I am 22 and am dating a woman who is 55. Ask me anything

I am 22 and am dating a woman who is 55. Ask me anything.

Pic related.

Where did you meet her?
How did you talk her into it?
How did it start?
Does she buy you shit?
Is her pussy still good?

Is the bible meant to be taken literally, figuratively, metaphorically or facetiously?

She's hot. Nice score, bro.

I work with her.
She thinks I'm in my late 20s (have my own place).
She needed a lift home, so I offered her one, and asked if I could walk her to her door. We did this for about a month afterwards.
No, I make more money than her.
She has a cute little body, never had kids.

Metaphorically.

Does she shave her vagoo?

Noods for the dudes?

What do you do for work?
What's her sex drive like?
How did you build up the rapport?
Any advice for someone seeking a sugar-mummy / cougar?

do you kiss her in public?

To add more detail, I asked if I could walk her to her door. Eventually after about 6 weeks of driving her home and to her door I said I thought she was really cute and wanted to get a drink with her some time. She knew I was into her so she wasn't surprised but when I initially asked to walk her she was a bit taken aback.

IS her pussy "Broken"?

No she leaves a bit of light fuzz there. I like it though it's cute.

so shes another of these "career driven" retards that turned into a childless harpy...just fuck her till shes dead and get the sugar momma inheritence if you reallyhave no shame.

No, I like her. And she was married once and tried for kids but there were complications.

Seriously though,
Noods for the dudes?

>hy g-g-guyz
>no virgin anymore
>dating a milf rofl lol ^^
>ama

for fucks sake post them pussy pics or get the fuck outta here with your faggot stories, nobody cares.
pic related is how I think you look

No but sometimes she can get sore because she's quite small (5'1) and I stretch her a bit.

You still have not answered nearly all of my questions.
>hurrrrrrrrrrr
>walked her to her door (insert fedora)
>MUH CHIVerlY

pls OP

I doubt OP is a cardboard box. But then again, dubs never lie

Does she wear granny panties?

Club/restaurant.
We usually only have sex about twice a week.
See above.
Not really, she's quite meek and a little doe-eyed so I came on to her quite strongly and she was quite hesitant to take my propositions seriously.

did you ever have to change her diapers?

Sorry I'm a bit slow to answer questions. It wasn't a chivalry thing bro, I wanted to just to get a little closer to her and this was the only way I knew how.

Do you cum inside her poisoned womb?

Op is bait fag.
Dosent answer important questions.
Noods for the dudes.

Classy fag aren't you

Post this old battle axe's tits and gash so we can study

Does she give you her panties to sniff while you jerk off?

No, but she jokes about having to change mine.

Yes, but not always.

Gross? Why?

OP, does she take out her dentures to slob on your knob?

What's her bra size?
Are her tits saggy?

Then what are you waiting for to let her change your diapers?

Also, why is her stance the same on both pics? Looks like she's trying hard to hold that diarrhea in

No she's like barely a b cup so they don't sag. They're nice, I wasn't expecting them to be decently firm.

Two pics and legs crossed in both.
>what's she hiding?

shes trying to hold in her prolapse

Because I'm not incontinent and don't have a diaper fetish. We're pretty vanilla except sometimes I like to go a bit hard.

Haha, I think she just likes posing like that. The photos are just her showing off New dresses.

>And she was married once and tried for kids but there were complications.

Tell more

Come on if she's "joking" about it all the time then she must want to do it obviously

Let her put you in diapers and suckle on her titties

She looks kind of princessy--like she's not any fun in bed and just lays there while you do your thing. Am I wrong?

Post nudes

>55
>selfie

Hope the sex is worth it

Kind of. If we're fucking in missionary (which is basically all I can do cos my boner can't go down past 30°) she'll wrap her legs and arms around me and kiss my neck. This is like perfect for me because I like it when a girl is a bit delicate, if that makes sense.

She is a bit princessy but that translates really well in bed for me because I like to be the one who is doing the fucking, you know what I mean?

>She has a cute little body, never had kids.
>only refers to her as cute

Oh boi, I know there this is going.

I'm sorry that's really the only word I can use to describe her.

Will she blow you?

Are her tits firm?

Post more new dresses.

Yes, she likes it

Yes, small but firm.

Op,
You have answered everyones questions, but mine.
Do you have NOODS for your dudes?
Also this may be authentic story, but to make sure. How dusty was vaggy first time you porked her fox hole.

Does anyone else of your friends or hers know your're fucking?
Would you say you are dating?
Do you take her from behind and does it feel weird or good?
Does she make breakfast for you in the morning?
What do you talk about? Isn't there a generation gap?
Post more nudes if you have, she's nice

Nudes?

No, I have literally no nudes of her, just photos of me and her. She's quite technologically savvy (part of the reason I started liking her) so she knows better than to take nudes.

She wasn't dusty haha. I was her first time in about 3 years so we had to take it slow. But the first time was really nice I enjoyed it and so did she.

Does she have that old people smell about her?

Congrats OP. I'm jealous. I've always had an Oedipus complex and wanted a girlfriend who would be a bit of a mother figure, but who I could also fuck.

>Also, why is her stance the same on both pics? Looks like she's trying hard to hold that diarrhea in
That's a stance that old women use to pose for pictures. Not sure why. My mom is in her 70s and does the same thing.

>this

Hydrofluoric acid, pig farm or buried in lime?

Its lye, dumbass

>No nudes? Gtfo

Imoutofhere.gif

No, only us.
Yes, I would say that.
I take her from behind sometimes, it feels good. I like her for submissiveness (vanilla sex only, though)
No.
I used to roll with some dodgy people in my old city, so she mainly asks about that and we talk about her past too.
No nudes, sorry.

Sorry, mate.

is it true that "if you dont use it, you loose it?"

thnx in advance

More pics.

Well then, more of her non-nudes! does she hide you from her family? what about yours?

What's with all the elder ladies hitting on younger guys these days.
I got hit on TWICE, and I never get hit on.
Friend of him got himself laid 3 different times,
2times of which the girl was married and had kids.

I hit on her, she showed no interest in me until I did.

>55
dude what the fuck, just kill yourself

been fucking my friends mom who is 59 , older women have high sex drives and kinky as all hell

Besides complaining about your pensions, this is what you do when you're bored at the old folks home? Shitpost on 4 chan? Take your medicines and go back to playing bingo with others.

besides talking about hot flushes, what are your conversations like?

Very nice, OP.
She's hot.

Also, you beat me by a year there. I am 22 as well, but the woman I'm dating is only 54.

not a lot of talking, she just stops over to get fucked

carbon dating?