Fuck anyone who voted for this cheeto

Fuck anyone who voted for this cheeto

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Mz6eRTY_9CU
heritage.org/political-process/report/the-use-and-abuse-executive-orders-and-other-presidential-directives
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Fuck you, we still won.

How 'bout some cheese to go with that whine?

oooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhh sorry about that bud. must be a reeeeaaaaaal bummer for ya champ.

Your entire existence is a loss. Kys.

sorry bud

We all lost...

He is a wildcard. If the feds hike the rates and china backs the middle east than the new cold war 2.0 will make the elites more money than ever.

I voted for him. Deal with it, libtard.

Yeah team, the Republicans won the Super Bowl!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA.
Keep crying, you liberal cunt.

Anyone who thinks that the country hasn't improved under Obama is in denial.

Say it with me now "Mister President"

He's better than Hillary

Agreed... everyone needs to think about where things were at when Obama took office vs where they were when he left and realize that things improved immensly overall. Bush left a shitmess for Obama to clean up and he did a better job than anyone could have hoped for. I wish he could have done a third term.

Trump was elected because the rural dumbshit rednecks who have never left their home county never stopped to think about the improvements they saw under Obama. Healthcare especially... most of these rural Trump supporters are gonna be pissed when he finally does get rid of the ACA and their free trips to the doctor go away.

OP is a bad goy

People that say he is orange or Cheeto are retards that deserve death or worse. Say that shit to our face, nigger. You will get slapped or worse.

You killyourself, you nigger protester, all you do is burn shit and scream, you are trully innecesary for the world, KILL YOURSELF, THATS WHY EVERYONE YOU LOVE, EVERYONE YOU KNOW VOTED FOR TRUMP, AND YOU ARE THE ONLY RETARDED WHO DIDN'T VOTE FOR HIM, DEAL WITH IT.

>crybaby

CHEE-TOE

>we

Candyass minging

Could I just get a handjob? Can't be arsed with getting up

Kind offer tho

A lot of people voted Trump either to stop Clinton getting in or purely for the lulz, those people are cool with me.

The small minority of voters who actually believe in what Trump says and think he's anything but a mouthpiece for crooks are plain retarded and need to be shot directly into the sun.

I prefer having Trump to Killary but plebs who actually support him need a serious reality check.

>white knighting a billionaire playboy who doesn't give a shit about you

Sad.

OP is a Jew!

There's talk that many rural hospitals will close because without the ACA because their customers (yes, you are a consumer in our system, not a patient) will no longer be able to pay for care. But at least we have a president who yells at Straya.

I think a lot of voters knew he would shake the government and congress hard too.

The only thing about his inauguration I don't understand is all the idiots complaining and rioting. Surely they're just dragging down their own country giving your enemies hope.

Most of it is treason and anarchy rather than lawful protest

jews you say?

I just think it's funny that all these smug fucks are parading around their "win" like it's the Superbowl and doesn't actually have long term consequences, and act like everyone else is crying SJW libtards when in all actuality most of the world is just shaking their head at how fucking dumb they look strutting around bragging about being idiots

Wait.. who is this guy again?

anyone seriously complaining about SJW isn't old enough to vote anyway.

>joining antifa

regardless of your political beliefs, you just went full retard.

painfully accurate representation of trumptards, especially on Sup Forums

Just how Hillary voters paraded around like it was gonna be a sure win and acted like the opposing political side was completely retarded and had no chance for a year? lol, grow some thicker skin.

Trump haven't even been president for a month and you're already acting like the sky is falling down on us, calm the fuck down.

>MAKE WALL ST GREAT AGAIN
MAKE WALL ST GREAT AGAIN
>MAKE WALL ST GREAT AGAIN
MAKE WALL ST GREAT AGAIN

Keep crying libtards hahahahahaha

Get ready for the second coming of the God Emperor in 2020, faggot.

>2017
>Still bringing up that time you won

This is exactly what I'm talking about. I'm not American, I have no deep personal stakes in your election. I especially don't give a fuck about some random bitch who lost any more than I care about Mitt Romney or John McCain. But that's all Trumpfags seem to care about, It's like they themselves can't believe it.

>you're already acting like the sky is falling down on us, calm the fuck down.

The most "dire" thing I said was that Trumpfags act like there are no consequences to his election, which was meant to be taken at face value - they act like it was a trophy and he doesn't have to actually do shit now. If you read that "the world is ending" in that little, maybe you should admit to yourself that it's coming from you.

Well fuck you too. There, I said it.

i don't know how you trumpets can even claim to not be brainwashed when trump has been president for months and the only people who are still bringing up hillary are trump and his fag army

For someone who isn't even american you're awfully invested in their politics.
The thing is you're buying the medias narrative. People who voted for trump assumed he was going to do what he promised, the rest of the world assumed he would just flounder and do nothing like obama. His voters like what he's doing, what makes you think they don't?

> you're awfully invested in their politics
> you're buying the medias narrative
> what makes you think they don't?

I hate to cry "strawman", but you sure are good at seeing things I didn't post or even remotely imply in the relative little I said.

>your candidate win in the biggest upset since forever
>be surprised that people are still talking about it

lol you're really trying to rationalize your butthurt here

>trump has been president for months
Inauguration: Friday, January 20, 2017
thats 2 weeks and 2 days

no u

>liberals REEEEEEE and lose their shit over any insult even remotely referencing skin color

>hurr durr trump is le orange dorito man

>trump has been president for months
>president for months
>months
This is why nobody takes any of you faggots seriously. You're fucking retarded.

no u

This means all those out protesting and fucking up their own neighbourhood only have 3 years 11 months and 2 weeks to get ready for the next time they want to go out and protest

GTFO CTR

GTFO RUSSIAN SHILL

This is it. This is the thread that sums up Sup Forums.
Autists literally saying nothing relevant about anything. Just extreme shitposting about anyone with an opinion.

I love it

>constitutional crisis bc group of retards want open border

We're actually in a libtard crisis

heritage.org/political-process/report/the-use-and-abuse-executive-orders-and-other-presidential-directives

OP, if you were in my tax bracket, you wouldn't vote for democrats

>"we're in a constitutional crisis after one week"
>one week
>"he's not bringing jobs back"
>one week

Fucking your mother whilst your glaring.. feels good for my dick.

You've won nothing shithead. Wallow in the shit you've created. Because soon, all you've worked for will vanish and you'll be left with nothing. When you least expect it, the shit you talk, you'll choke on it.

Astounding! You have managed to expend effort creating a non-random string of characters which usually convey meaning, yet your overall comment was ABSOLUTELY POINTLESS! It is as though all of the industries of mankind were operated in reverse, with great will and endeavor being used to convert items of usefulness into worthless bare materials! you are the antithesis of all that is grand and great about mankinds capacity for thought and self-determination. You sir, are the mirror image of a meaningful entity, lower than base matter, lower than oblivion, because unlike the brutish deterministic plasma of the unreasoning cosmos, you CHOSE to be without value or worth. Or in the parlance of thine own ilk: LOL N0 UR GAYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!11ONE!!!!!ELEVENTY!!!!11!

bitch u mad mf ugly b looking like the little ginger kid from little einstein kill urself btch ill shoot u mf ass meet me irl fuck outta here wicho dorito ass shaped head btch albino gorilla lookin ass mf ill flame u dumb spotty white pizza shaped head lookin elongated ass nose marshmallow man crusty ass mf self right here btch

LOLOLOLOL

Dorito Don, not cheeto Don

Lol fuck Europe

AT LEAST I DON'T SPEND MY TIME SUCKING DICKS IN THE BATHROOM AT OLIVE GARDEN. YOU DIRTY LOWDOWN SLIMY FILTHY DISGUSTING GLUTTONOUS HOGLIKE MOTHER FUCKING COCK SUCKING SON OF AN INCESTUOUS PEDOPHILE SHEMALE RAPIST PROSTITUTE. GET YOUR MOM'S DICK OUT OF YOUR MOUTH. DO YOU KNOW WHAT I'M GONNA DO? I'M GONNA SHIT SO FAR UP YOUR ASS. STOP FOR A MOMENT AND REALLY GRASP THAT STATEMENT. I AM LITERALLY GOING TO SHIT UP YOUR ASS. I WILL TAKE MY PANTS OFF, RIP YOUR PANTS OFF, OUR SPHINCTERS WILL TOUCH, AND I WILL SHIT. YOU WILL TRY TO COUNTERSHIT. BUT MY SPHINCTER WILL OVERCOME. AND I WILL PUSH A LOG OF SHIT FROM MY ASS UP INTO YOUR BODY. THIS IS WHAT SHALL OCCUR WHEN I FIND YOUR KEYBOARD FUCKING FACE. YOU KNOW WHAT ELSE? I WILL PISS INTO A POT. I WILL ADD CORNSTARCH TO THE PISS AND BOIL IT UNTIL IT GETS REALLY THICK, LIKE SAUCE. I WILL POUR THE THICKENED PISS INTO A PLASTIC CONTAINER AND PUT IT IN THE FRIDGE UNTIL IT HARDENS INTO A FIRM JELLO. THEN I WILL THEN CUT IT INTO RECTANGLES. BATTER IT IN A MIX OF MILK, FLOUR, AND EGGS. AND DEEP FRY IT AT 375 UNTIL GOLDEN BROWN, FLIPPING ONCE SINCE THEY FLOAT. AND I WILL SERVE YOU MY DEEP FRIED PISS. THAT'S WHAT YOU GET FOR BEING SUCH A FAGGOT. COCKMUFFIN

Maybe in 4 years when you turn 18, go out a vote. Faggot.

And*

>tfw when too smart to vote.
If he fucks up it's not problem since I didn't vote at all. The weight of any of his failures would fall solely on his voters.

we will deal with it, and you.

four years at the best, but we think it will be sooner than that - Trump is unfit, and his plans will destroy the economy and the environment - see you at the mid terms when the Democrat tidal wave starts...

no. Nope. Nah, Naw. Juat no

he is worse than any president in history - even Hillary would have been better. wait and weep, fool

Funny crybabies is the most common come back trump voters use to defend the fact they voted in an idiot who goes on twitter rampages whenever someone hurts his feelings...

sorry, I mistyped. Not "ccheeto2 should have been "cheater"

also liar, thief, fraudster, con artist, welsher and bad judge of beer.

underrated post

Week 2.

>he is worse than any president in history
>2 weeks in

look at the oracle over here!

so you think he is unsuitable for office and has appaling policies and is a crook, but you voted for him?

you fell for that "crooked hillary" lie?

please never vote again.