Racists btfo

racists btfo

Other urls found in this thread:

voice-online.co.uk/article/talented-11-year-old-joshua-ngoka-builds-computer
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

This isn't a real article right? It's leftist satire right?

Praising someone for building a computer is like congratulating someone after they've built a lego house.

I've got enough bricks to make a LEGO house I think.

the little tard put computer parts together
anyone can do this

Hi!
I'm a reporter from CNN and I heard about your amazing feat and would love to write an article about you. Now before we start what's your skin colour and gender?

I am a white male, mid 30s.
I live alone and I collect LEGO and car parts and tinker with electronics in my spare time.

Quads checked

Oh, I'm sorry it seems like we misjudged the situation and you're not the right candidate for this article. We're also sorry to tell you that the article has been cancelled.

If you would like to receive further information/leave a complaint about why this article got cancelled then you're free to reply to this post.

It could be satire, but consider that kid in Texas who purchased a regular clock, disassembled in into its components, and placed those components in a briefcase. He was lauded for "building" a clock.

Well I'm a nigger kin and have at least thought about becoming a woman to peek into womens bathrooms

Hello there sir!
I've just finished writing an article about your post there, which you can find on buzzfeed, and was wondering if you would like to comment on your blatant islamophobia and racism?

Soooo.. is the joke that it's easy to build computers they only care because he's black?
Or because he stole the computer but told everyone he built it.

'invented' LMFAOOOOOOOOO - meaning he slotted everything into the mobo, put it in the case, connected the cables to the psu and that's that. pfffft

it's real
voice-online.co.uk/article/talented-11-year-old-joshua-ngoka-builds-computer

Hey! It's the CNN reporter again.
I just got a direct order from my boss to reopen this article and continue with the story, that is if you're still interested. I also want to personally give you an apology as I didn't know I was speaking from a privileged point of view.

Yours truly David (((Steinberg))), winner of the most progressive journalist 2016

It's fake because OP edited the OP image to have the word "invent" instead of "build" because he obviously made this thread to race bait

Shhhhhhh

WE

> if at Sup Forums you don't succeed
> try Sup Forums

I think they probably changed the title of the article after the comments it got.
Either way it's still valid; plenty of kids younger than him have built computers before, it's so ridiculously far from real news it's laughable. But because he's black and from an inner-city area it's suddenly newsworthy.

>$600
>high tech

>mfw

hi eporter, can i tell you about my story? I'm a black guy and I got aids from a white skank.

It's a human interest fluff piece focusing on local news about some local kid. These have been around forever.

Didnt nasa like say they would hire him

you're missing the point.
this is not news.
any retard can slot computer parts together.
this happens everywhere every day.
I cannot overstate how basic and easy it is to do this, even at 11 years old it's incredibly simple.

Okay last response guys that's it for my roleplaying today

Hello!
I'm from MTV and would love it if you considered us over CNN. I would like to feature you in our new video called "White hoes are nothing but White men's devils" it's a video where we get men of colour to speak their mind about white women.

This message was approved by the Clinton foundation.

>invented

>The talented youngster is now planning to use >his new computer to design his first video >game, which he hopes to launch within the >next few months.
Dafaq?

even a fluff piece has to be mildly interesting and noteworthy, even if just a little. this is not slightly noteworthy.

I invented my first computer at 18. I was a bit slower than the norm

taken from a newsrag aimed at niggers, this is literally genius to them, he put some stolen computer parts together like when a chimp puts the shapes into the right holes.

the jews are not even trying anymore

>nigger steals a computer
>"I built et"
>"I iz an inventooor"
>"shieeeeet"

>721317194
Point is, if more black people acted like this and stopped chimping out when they don't get their way, the black community would no longer be our #1 source of crime.

did he made his dad proud though?

So this nigling plans on doing what all of these other shitty indies are doing now? Make your first vidya and sell it?

Fucking niggers are getting too desperate for cash that they're leeching into our indies now.

assembled would be the correct term here

>nigger steals computer

Fixed it

>local paper runs irrelevant feelgood story

Wow

>invents a new computer

Pretty cool but is "invent" the right word?

I couldn't do it at 11 though.

Wtf not?

Kickstarter this nigglet a new monitor ffs.

Can't watch the white devil get gaped on no 17" monitor, fuckboi

>anyone can do this
it is in the news because not every black can do that because of their low intelligence.

MFW "Joshua"

>"AbbuDabbbuQuenishu"

bait.
and it's fake.

You could if you grew up in this era.

What did he invent?

The motherboard, the cpu, the RAM, the hard drive, the fan, the case. Not bad for an 11 yo nigger.

So all that didn't exist 11 yrs ago? Oh boy what a time to be alive.

There is Nothing more satisfying than a melanin deficient murdering his family then ending his own life.

I think the story writer needs to read this:

n·vent
inˈvent/
verb
verb: invent; 3rd person present: invents; past tense: invented; past participle: invented; gerund or present participle: inventing

create or design (something that has not existed before); be the originator of.
"he invented an improved form of the steam engine"
synonyms: originate, create, design, devise, contrive, develop, innovate.

So this 11 year old MADE an NEW computer BY CREATING NEW PARTS?

Hi im Chuck Lorre and i would like to make a sitcom about you!