The Weather

What do you like to watch on a warm Summer's evening?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MLdWbwQJWI0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

sluts like that shouldnt appear on tv.

I literally cant unserstand these things.
>hey guys, she has a nice butt which looks awesome in tight dress.
boom, famous

people running around to catch a fucking vapereon jpg in parks.

what?

me gusta Yanet

Can you imagine being an actual honest to God meteorologist with a masters degree in earth system science, and every day you practice your science with great skill using extremely complex models to predict the weather.

But then they just get some delicious cream-filled doughnut to read the weather and she probably gets paid more than you.

then you should just kill yourself, it's easier that way

>random mexican weathergirl
>famous
settle down beavis

muy bueno

I would probably just thank god I have a job where I'm not penalized for getting shit wrong all the time

king of the hill did it

What have women ever been famous for besides whoring themselves out?

Theres been like 6 exceptions total in history

ay caramba

looks like you are a diehard fan of this weather girl, aye?

>Catch vaperion

Wtf

this video
youtube.com/watch?v=MLdWbwQJWI0
not saying i hate pokemon but this thing is surreal. I am pretty sure if they leave their smartphones away for a hour and think, they will be embarrassed.

WTF is she wearing? there could be children watching

then what is the use of weather girl?

ASPECTO RATIOO

so... if that's a green screen she's basically showing her ass.

Good lord

What do I have to do to get a girl like that

Become a news anchor?

But weather reports are notorious for being inaccurate, if I were a meteorologist I'd throw a dart to predict the week's weather then sit around ogling the girls.

> some Call of Duty faggot gets to fuck this girl everyday

I hate this world.

Well it's not easy predicting the future. Can't really blame them.

Post the weather girl in the catsuit. She was way better than this Yanet whore.

I'm from Monterrey (the same city from Yanet Garcia) and she only appears on a really low quality channel that few people watch.

The most famous local channel in here (Multimedios that is also pretty shitty and nothing special at all) has this guy as the main weather guy. Other girls appear once in a while but they aren't as slutty as Yanet but Abimael is still the main weather guy overall.

Yanet is pretty much irrelevant in here since she's so generic and mediocre.

whats the forcast for today?

Why are audio webm's not allowed on Sup Forums yet

why? because in her agency, she recognised the social status of some bro-gamer with money instead of some racist neet that shitposts on Sup Forums?

FUG! who is this?

Get really rich off Call of Duty. She's been dating the FaZe Censor faggot for a long time now.

Ohhhh baby

Because Sup Forums can't be trusted. You would be watching a scene and theWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Anyone that's over 18 that still plays video games needs to be euthanized.

this is why we deserve the muslim takeover. western society is finished.

what the fuck is that on her head? do mexicans really wear things like that on their heads?

>he says while lusting after a girl dating a pro-gamer
Let me guess, it's fine to be a neet fatass without a job though? Women should be lining up to date you right?

Everyone always talks about the weather; nobody ever does anything about it.

That's really unprofessional, you're not supposed to turn your back to the camera when you present the weather.

I dont really watch anything.
I will give that new Netflix show a go tonight and after that I have to say up all night because I am broke and have to work.

don't even pretend to be this stupid

Why are you so obsessed with making this about me?

t. buttlet

>fake tits

>not having a GILF present your weather

>Minima, Maxima, Noche

GOAT weather girl coming through

because you're the one complaining about two people choosing to date each other

Yes dating retards that play video games is clearly a poor choice and has negative repercussions for the human race. For everyone's sake, she can and should do better.

Notice that I'm not making this about myself you dumb autist.

W-We n-need to b-b-build a wwall

>no tits
what a waste of body

>people should think about the human race when dating instead of being happy and picking whoever makes them happy
Yeah, and I'm the autist...

Holy projection Batman!

This.
Ass only goes so far.

>people should think

Playing video games over the age of 18 is a pretty huge red flag.

back to Sup Forums

>dating retards that play video games is clearly a poor choice and has negative repercussions for the human race
Serious question, do you have any friends? (internet 'friends' don't count)
And have you ever questioned why?

Money's money user

you need a masters to use computer models that someone else came up with?

t. virgins

*RELACIÓN DE ASPECTO

sorry, I had to...

Lots of friends, good job and a girlfriend. Why are you so insistent on making this about me instead of addressing the fact that she dates a retard that plays video games made for children 8+ hours a day? Did someone hurt you?

I feel bad for Brazil now

so much potential wasted

If you have all that then why are you getting so worked up about a guy with a sweet "job" and a hot gf?

Making a few posts while I'm bored at work is hardly getting worked up. Maybe we should discuss why you're so quick to defend video game playing autists? Maybe you belong on Sup Forums?

>good job and a girlfriend
yet you're shitposting on Sup Forums triggered by what grown adults choose to do in their spare time?
i'll always defend people doing whatever makes them happy if it's not hurting anyone

Chicano o de México? Compadre

>you will never bury your face in those THICC thighs

>latina women

En esta el culo si se le ve flácido, pa mi que si se opero.

I have no idea who this gamer guy is, but I don't think he needs defending. He seems to be doing alright with a job and the ladies. If he's not living off other people then what's the problem? that you have to work harder?

>i'll always defend people doing whatever makes them happy if it's not hurting anyone

>>>/reddit/

HAVE YOU SEEN ANY LATIN TV?

ITS LITERALLY STRIPPERS ON PARADE

EVEN THE KIDS SHOWS

>t. Authoritarian who thinks people shouldn't be allowed to do anything he doesn't personally approve of

ZOMBIES ARE REAL

THEY COLLECT GPS DROPPED POKEMONS ON THEIR PHONES

> Libertarian idiot that thinks disgusting behavior should be encouraged and defended as long as it isn't directly and obviously hurting others

>doesn't turn around

Yeah, because as great and objective as I'm sure the opinions of some shitposting faggot on a Russian Toy forum are, I'd rather go with the no notion that freedom is freedom from interference
Call me an idiot, but you're the one getting triggered by other people living their life and having fun

>trying to insult someone for respecting other people's autonomy

What's the point of having weather forecasts in countries where it's literally sunny everyday

Vapereon?
I like butts more than shitty loosely constructed ideas decorated with obscurity in an attempt to seem so intelligent, and "edgy".
The easiest task to do is to criticize something while offering nothing to provide an example of your idea of higher quality but with a crappy animated still.
I can do that too.

VAPEREON HAS A PRETTY KAWAII BUTT DESU SEMPAI

>intentionally turning to show her ass

Sluts, man. God bless 'em.

If you have a fucking masters in meteorology why in the FUCK would you want to work for some shitty local news channel you dumb dumb??

I wish my weather girls would take a lesson from this pro

So much better when they have the sense enough to not cover up their asses with pointless graphics.

American weather forecast, speaking in Spanish. Just another nail in the coffin of the US.

>Pokemon faggots

What's with those tiny temperature numbers? I always thought mexico was in the northern hemisphere so shouldn't it be summer?

Her

So based

My sister has a degree in meteorology has hasnt landed a single weather job because shes not charismatic enough

Is she fat?