Help me Sup Forums...I really need someone to converse with right now and understand my perspective on things...

Help me Sup Forums...I really need someone to converse with right now and understand my perspective on things...I feel like a shitty person...Just a really shitty person who never ment to do any harm but ended up doing so out of lust...

So basically, I've been with my gf for 2 years. And she thinks the world of me, she basically wants no one else but me and could never see herself with anyone else but me in her life.

She even cries when she's thinking about the thought of us not being together...

She's a very sensitive emotional girl that I have done wrong by all this time...She's 27 and i'm 24...We met when I was 21 and she was 24...Now here we are 3 years later and i'm thinking wtf!>!??!

I've been through so much with this person, but tonight it all changed...she was supposed to come up to see me coz my parents were out of town. But instead I told my friend to come up and lied to her saying my parents were still in town...

Then after that my childhood friend hooked me up with this 6.5/10 chick that goes to USC...I go to UCLA..lol, but anyways point being, she wanted my nuts from the beginning of the night...

So I basically said fuck it and went for it...

My friend left to hook me up with her and it was just us in the room alone...SO yeah

One thing led to another and I ended up fucking her bareback like a fucking dumb ass twice...I cam on her back...

She basically told me from all the drugs she's done in the past she can't get pregnant, and it's highly unlikely...IDk if that's bullshit...But yeah

So point being, the day before my gf is supposed to take the bus to come see me I fucked this bitches brains out like 4 times and i cam twice...Now I'm sitting here crying because i feel like a devil...

What do i do Sup Forums??? I love this girl so much but I fucked up royally...I can never be with my current GF forever because of the horrible thing I have just committed ......

/suicide..../fuckmylife...

Bump...

well you fucked up... but that cow chick you fucked isnt pregnant from what ive read. so you are good, just gotta accept that you made a mistake and dont tell anybody. maybe its my own fucked up morals but i dont see the big deal here... lol

end it & stream it

haha, so you think I should just play it off cool and not say a word? And keep fucking this chick on the side???

Fuck off cuck...

dont keep fucking her on the side, but never contact her again. pretend like she doesnt exist. keep being with your current gf and dont pull that shit again you autistic nigger

keep bustin nuts on it while with the side chick or just fuck her one last time an that's it. your choice but hey im just some random on the internet also next time make some vids or pics of fucking side chick would be nice btw

why do people feel guilty for fucking? you take a good thing that makes you feel good and you screw it up

you're young and dumb and you make mistakes and it also looks like you will have trouble lying about this for the rest of your life, which is what I recommend. take this shit to your grave with a smile and shut up about it. and dump the guilt, you're a dog with needs, it's ok

Say to your gf that youve been druged and raped xD

You fucked up, big time, the moral of the story is check yo self before you wreck yo self. Now be honest and break her heart or be a lying piece of shit with a happy girlfriend. Choose your destiny homo.

You realize you didn't use a single comma in this whole text?

> I'm 24
> Parents are away
Grow up assface.

If you don't want to live the rest of your life feeling like shit, tell her what you did and break up with her. Don't let her come back either.

If you'd cheat on someone you don't legitimately love them and would lack the ability to stay faithful.

Of course not. What he means is to lock that memory in a box and to never think of it again in your life.

However, if even the slightest chance exist that your slampiggy or friend is going to tell her or a 3rd party that is going to tell her again, it is time to spill the beans.

I am not going to moralfag you. I am merely telling you how tobget back on track on the relationship with your girlfriend. If she ever finds out, youbare screwed. If she finds it out by anyone else but you, you are double screwed.

Unless she is somehow fine with sharing partners, which I highly doubt so.

What were the circumstances? What brought you to cheat on the woman you love? Dont give me this "I don't know" excuse. This is what niggers do.

Did your sex life with her dry out?

you have 4 options:
1.tell her the truth
2.don't say anything
3.kill yourself
or 4. get cuck by a nigger

grow up and move on

I'm just a narcissistic asshole who craves attention from other bitches....My gf isn't as hot as the girl I banged but I still love my gf...If you saw me, then saw my gf...ud be like why are they together?? lol

You did the RIGHT thing, faggot! The hardest part is gone, now that you're already a cheater you can just focus on doing it again!
Remember: never cum in vagoo - only mouth and ass

I just feel liek I am too young to settle right now...And i need to expierence other women....I have been with this girl for 2 years and I just transferred to UCLA from a community college a year and a half ago...almost about to graduate and I haven't socialized one bit! I have basically ZERO friends from that school for fear of getting to close with another girl...

Basically, the first year I got an apartment and we played house together...she had a job and so did i...I went to school and did my thing...

Then my parents found out we were living together and cut the funding for rent...So i mvoed back in with my parents in santa monica...and here I am tonight...trying to work a long distance relationship out but Instead I fucked this white girls hot squishy juicey fucking pussy that I just want to eat out again and stick my dick in it...

But at the same time I feel liek a pyscho for doing it..

See, I am one of the defenders to give someone a second chance. I also dont think that a day, seek, or even months are enough time to reflect on the actions you did.

However, you clesrly seem to have an issue when you justify youe behaviour with "she is out of my league". That is a really shitty way of tellibg someone that this person is not worth of you.

Figure this out by yourself by giving me another reason why you did that.

Since it wobt work out anyway in the long run with a mentality like that, I recommend telling her the truth and to let her decide the next course of action.

At least your guilt shows that you have enough empathy for your girl to undestand your betrayal.

You're going to have to tell the truth at some point. Your lie involves your parents, your childhood friend, and a girl who wants your nuts. You can't ask them all to lie for you perpetually so that your story holds up.

If you dont have the will to settle, tell her. She deserves to know and given the choice to either seperate, or to deal with your desires.

But she will most probably öick option 1.

2 years is not a long time. You should get rid of the desires you have and get back into a monogamous relationship if you you are ready.

Oh yea. And dont post on /adv/ if you want actusl advice. They really, really, really despise cheaters.

This.

Grow the fuck up. What you did means fuck all compared to real life.

How are your fucking grades? Do you have enough money? Do you have a (part-time) job? Are you healthy/fit? These are things you should be concerning yourself about. Not worrying about girls and your 'relationships' when you're barely an adult.

Wow you are a fucking pussy dude. Just go on with your life lol

You're over reacting because it is all still fresh. Just chill and do nothing for a little while this is your first time realizing that life is not a fairytale and you are not what you thought you would be. Its no big deal its gonna happen again and again in different ways. Ultimately nothing matters.

Fuck her right in the pussy!

Oh, this is interesting. A dumb asshole that is aware of what he is! I think it's my first time seeing one.

So basically, you know that you don't deserve your gf, but you stay with her anyway to not break her heart? I think you should tell her, break her heart and let her have a better life without you. If you want to live a miserable life fucking everything you see, do it alone and don't feel bad every time you do. But don't regret it in a few years when you want to settle down with a nice girl.

Alternatively, realize what you have, move back with her and life a normal life with the woman you pretend to love.

>If you saw me, then saw my gf...ud be like why are they together?? lol
>I'm just a narcissistic asshole

Exactly. Looks are not everything.

stream