I texted this girl I like...

I texted this girl I like, and she knows I like her and her friends would often tease her about me jokingly cos we were flirting at a party once, we snapchat eachother a little during the week. I texted her asking if she was doing anything tomorrow, she took about an hour and a half to reply and just said 'yes Im going to *such a place* hahah'. I was pissed off that she took so long and I just replied 'ah okay'. she seen it and didnt reply. She didnt even ask why had I asked or anything, I was gona ask her if she wanted to meet up. Should I abandon ship or all hope is not lost?

get out of here normie scum

Kill the bitch.

Cum on a printed picture of her and send it faggot

Be persistent in a non creepy way mate she's fucking damn fine

do what you want op but do this though (OP)
Cum on a printed picture of her and send it faggot

>Be persistent in a non creepy way mate she's fucking damn fine
this

Oh boy. This reminds me of something that happened to me 4 months ago
> Be me 17 (I'm now 18)
>First day of college
>Spot this QT3.14
>Easily a solid 10
>Perfect ass
>After a couple weeks decide to go talk to her
>Seems really into me, making lots of eye contact
> Conversation gets to me being a volunteer firefighter
> "Oh cool, user! My boyfriend is a firefighter too!
>mylifeisnothing.avi
>actually feel heartbroken for weeks and I never even touched the girl
>Dropped out of college, never saw her again
>Joining the army now

I have consulted my constituents and we just finished crunching the numbers, and by our calculations after reading the OP we have come to a definitive conclusion that... you couldn't handle dat...

Pic related?

If so, post more will ya?

She likes the dick?

Your life fell into shambles and you joined the Army because some girl you barely know had a boyfriend from when she was in high school. Honestly they probably broke up before the end of the year anyway. Lets give this guy a gun, christ user get your shit together.

The bitch is not even worth your time op. Be a man and move on the next slut.

she just not that into you, if you go craving for her new she will never want you, just ignore her

You're a faggot

abandon ship and move on faggot

you either keep crying about the fact that she doesnt care for you anymore or you can move on and make her realize that she isnt one of your options, girls love that, the fact of having someone around her, good enough to make others fear that you might have her, or bad enough to be the third or fourth option, the same happened to me a few months ago, there was this girl who I talked to everyday we were hella close I liked her a lot and I really thinked she liked me back, however fast forward some weeks and shes dating the same guy that she broke up with on the summer, I eventually stopped caring about her and somehow she sent a message asking why I stopped talking to her

thats my opinion my dude, but you cant do whatever you want

She probably figured that's why you asked and thus needed to not ask. She took long to answer because she was probably busy. People have other things to do than just text you, some of which have priority over texting you. Life is much simpler than you think; there's no need to overthink things. Just ask her if she wants to meet up some time, *then* ask when.

Fuck, it's like nobody here has ever spoken to a girl. Oh, and don't force anything, just because you like her doesn't mean she has to like you. Let things fall into their place, even if their place might not be what you expected or wanted.

Abandon ship. Ghost her and see if she comes back. If so chase that booty. If not let her go.

Who is this

In the words of Eminem

But I do know one thing though
Bitches they come, they go
Saturday through Sunday Monday
Monday through Sunday yo
Maybe I'll love you one day
Maybe we'll someday grow
'Til then just sit your drunk ass on that fuckin' runway hoe

If she is interested and is just playing hard to get fuck her. She's an attention whore, and probs will cheat. Or she just ain't interested

dont press it any further, find someone else and have some fun doesnt matter who, no doubt she will get jealous, give 0 fucks about her and she will come crawling

STFU you motherfucker