Cooking right now

Cooking right now
Spaghetti Bolognese, a bit differently

Gonna add Mince in a few mins

I'm italian and this post gave me cancer.
Also, "spaghetti bolognese" do not exist in italy, you won't find them on any menu in any restaurant.

Veg

invite us to dinner, user

I know, mate, I've been to Italy many times.

You might have got cancer, I get to eat good food that I like

Nobody even mentioned Italy, you fucking autist

Looks nice...

Nobody gives a fuck. American Italian food is superior to your peasant slop.

>Bolognese
>Nobody mentioned Italy

that's a shit ton of garlic son. you also should of ground it up. maybe. I feel like you're not cooking that shit right. You didn't really chop that garlic right.

Yes, we know. We ALL know.

Where you at, bro?

Thanks for the tip, user. Yeah, I didn't do it very well. I'm not very good at cooking, but willing to learn new stuff and don't want to eat junk food so there's that

looks pretty good so far

> "spaghetti bolognese" do not exist in italy

Stay mad.

Forgot to buy cherry tomatoes yesterday, this will do I think

Forgot pic

Added the tomatoes. Think I'll have to add a bit more, but I already have a shit ton of the sauce

Added some flavor to it now

Gonna leave it like that for 30-45 mins. Hope the thread won't die

What are you cooking now, anons?

>30-45 mins.
why

The longer, the better it will taste

Bolognese is not italy, it is Italian. Bologna is in Italy, wankstain

i just cooked frozen mouse... or atleast put it in warm water for my snek if that counts

>Gonna leave it like that for 30-45 mins

WHERE'S THE RED WINE

add laurel and a piece of Parmesan cheese for the next 45 min

i hope you added red wine to the meat! Put in a spoon of sugar!

Got pic of the snek?

That didn't cross my mind, but forgot to buy basil and cherry tomatoes :/

checkem, yeah, gonna add Parmesan in the mean time

checkd

Sugar?

fuck, now i'm hungry too! What kind of Spaghetti you use? Sorry for my english!

people here usually make this kind of sauce. it's without veggies/tomatoes

yes, to get out the sourness of the Tomatoes. You also can use a bit of sodium bicarbonate! Taste really good after taking out the sourness!

Thanks for elucidating us with that information everybody already knows, autist. You missed the point. OP didn't mention anything about making a traditional Ragù, so getting mad over a dish that you claim "do not exist in Italy" is retarded.

yes, i got more if u want

So... a pan of mince. Fuck user, what sort of shithole do you live in where this counts as a spaghetti sauce?

Brother, it's called user's version of his mom's Spaghetti Bolognese.

What's the name of this sauce? Looks interesting

Okay, added a bit of sugar

finland. there's this joke that the only spice we know is salt

it's just minced meat and brown sauce

Going to start boiling the water for pasta

qt3.14 snek, m8. Hope it won't kill you at night

i guess the sauna burns your taste buds off

It looks promising!

THAT SNAKE IS CUTE AS FUCK

my mom is scared of snakes, like she can't even look at pictures of them, so i never got one as a kid even though i wanted one

this just made me want one again

French cook here,

bon appétit OP !

the traditional stuff is really basic. we didn't have any rich monarchs with crazy gook cooks back in the day so it's just peasant stuff

here's another pic of him, he likes to burrow in his plant pot ^^

You also won't find Nazis in Italy.

>you're welcome

how about roasted reindeer

that sounds kinda delicious

also kek at the crazy gook cooks

that might be the cutest reptile i have ever laid eyes on

look at his little face

Thanks, bro. Haven't had a proper meal with meat in three weeks

Bon Appetit as well, Jeanon!

What's his name?

____
Salt in water, added Parmesan to the sauce, the spaghetti is upon us

and here's the last one, i have few more pics on my phone tho

pls send snek in mail

that stuff is awesome, shame i live in the south so i don't get to eat it often

yeah i mean good cooks

Shit, reindeer sounds great

Okay, it turns out that my other pot is too small for the pasta. I'll have to invest in a new, bigger one

his name is prince valdemar ;D
noooooo he's my friend >:((((((

Almost done!

Ha, valdemar. Sounds Eastern European, mate

i like how happy snake user is because of the attention it gets

Also food is looking good so far op

Food evolves who cares. You guys did not have pasta until Marco Polo took it from the chinese.

did you add garlic? it makes it taste so good

he's gonna be my friend when i steal him

OR MAYBE I'LL MAKE HIM FIGHT MY PET RAT

DUN DUN DUN

you can loosely chop garlic if you want, doesn't really matter. you can use more loosely chopped garlic and have the same power as a couple of cloves finely chopped, preference. Garlic is good for your heart so the more you eat the better really. Also vampires.

Yep, check out

did you see all that garlic in the op pic?

Next time use the side of the knife to flatten the garlic or a frying pan. Then cut it up. If you wanna be a pro, after you flatten add a bit of salt and grind with side of knife or frying pan.

this

This is a fucking awesome thread; apart from the Italian guy at the top, no arguments, just discussing and sharing cooking and a cute snek.

I just moved to Sweden, only spice they know is salt too.

we love our cardiovascular diseases

Dun dun dun here we go

I was actually too lazy to, good job lol
I would marry you so you can make me tasty food daily OP

last thing OP, please dont put the sauce over the pasta, mix the pasta with the sauce and add parmesan

looks damn good already. i usually throw just some tomato sauce, tuna, corn and beans with some black pepper, salt, garlic and some random herbs into kettle and eat it with spaghetti kinda boring but good.

let's have a pokemon battle then, rattata vs ekans ;)

also valdemar got himself stuck between thermo/hydrometer and glass of his terrarium. i think he might be bit dumb ^^

When youre sauteeing the vegetable, garlic and meat. When the bottom of the pan starts to brown like its frying add red wine to deglaze the pan and scrape that deliciouse goodness off the bottom of the pan. Reduce the wine until you burn all yhe alcohol out. Then add your tomato sauce. Basil you can chop and add at thr very last minute

now throw all of that into a blender

got a few langos to prepare here...

so much this

nice!

Yup, that's how my mom does it but I forgot, thanks for the tips

My only thread that didn't die, thanks

Haha my mom tells everyone how good I am, but I'm not that good.

Yup, that's what I did!

>that much garlic and ground meat
muh dik
your mom is right

Just a heads up: chemically and physically, you aren't ever really "cooking out" the alcohol. That's an ol' cooking myth.

perfetto, buon appetito! Ah sorry, Bolognese isnt italian! ;-)

looks great! would eat that any day :)

Say no to junk food kids.

This thread is awesome. Moar like this.

Saved!

Looking delicious

Gotta say it tastes better than expected. Thanks for the love anyone. I wish I had someone irl to eat the food with, like a cute girl or a good bro, but at least I have you, anons. Bros before hoes

French cook here,

fucking lucky ! I love !

from the ocean of St Tropez my friend

nigga what the fuck is that shit
why the fuck did you put all that garlic for? are you retarded? how are you supposed to taste anything with a fucking entire piece of garlic.
You fucking amerifags think this "putting a ton of everything into everything and making it wrong" is food evolution? No wonder you're all disgusting obese rednecks dying at 40 because you eat shit

grande maestro! Have you ever done the real Carbonara? Also very good and fast to make!

>Haha my mom tells everyone how good I am
When I started university and moved out of my parent's place, my mom would always brag about me cleaning my apartment, washing my clothes and know how to make food. Super embarrassing.

If you have any cheese, even creamcheese, try adding it to the mix a few minutes before you serve it.

Last one before this thread dies

Bon Appetit everyone

you can put so much garlic in it, but it is important to take it out after a while.

Looks amazing, thanks for sharing with us OP

why not put some powdered garlic instead of actual garlic if you plan on not eating them?

I don't know, man, always used garlic and it tastes great. And I'm not American.

Thank you, mate. Yes, I've done Carbonara before - I like it, too.

Yeah. But these are simple things that everyone should do, laundry, cleaning, and a lot of people my age don't know shit. It's mesmerizing

Garlic is great. There's no such thing as too much garlic.

Seriously, we once made a garlic soup with 4 bulbs of garlic. You can never have too much.

lol what a funny guy

nah i don't want him to get bitten:(

well, you can cook out most of it, but usually your food is gonna be dessicated and leathery by the time it's most of the way gone.

you know nothing about cooking

i dont like powdered garlic, but yes it is a possibility too. i like just having the taste of garlic.