Sup Sup Forumstards

Sup Sup Forumstards.

My IQ is 163. For those of you unfamiliar with IQ, this means I have "genius-level" intelligence.

I also have synaesthesia, and absolute pitch. Things as diverse as math, music, and art come naturally to me and I get straight A's without studying much at all. I also am able to understand music at a deeper level than most people.

While most people my age spend their free time listening to mainstream music, I spend my free time listening to works such as Jerry Garcia Band's Cats Under the Stars, Frank Turner's Sleep Is for the Week and Love Ire & Song.

All this and I'm an 18 year old still in high school.

Ask me anything.

How long until you get aids from being a dirty cocksucking, pillow biting, cum belching bastard?

What is your opinion on the ECB's intention to continue its asset purchases until the end of 2017?

What's it like to know you'll never get laid unless you sell your butthole?

Pic related?

How can we stop the trend of young people shifting towards the left on economic issues rather than supporting free market solutions to societal issues?

But still dumb enough to post of Sup Forums

Also, fucking tits or GTFO

If you really had Genius level IQ, then you wouldn't be in high school at 18, you'd have graduated college at 13, and be working on your second master thesis at University by now. Ergo, you're a fucking liar, faggot.

Nigger cuck is riding the Giant Drop at Great America. If Nigger free falls for 2.60 seconds, what will be his final velocity and how far will he fall?

It's bad, there are too many negative side effects
Serious questions only

Haven't seen this one in awhile. Still a bit stale though.

Hahaha that's what I knew about myself 3 weeks ago. Now I take flakka. I want to die.

if you're a genius then why the fuck are you on this website

Old memes

How much mass it'll take to create a black hole on earth

I think i see this a couple of days ago

Try alcohol then say this again

>IQ of 163
>On Sup Forums
Get the fuck outta my board, faggot.

Ok

What do you think about edgar allan poe?

Genius doesn't know what a comma splice is

can you give a couple examples of these negative side effects?

post screencap of online iq test

There are some errors in your post. Here, I fixed them for you:

Sup Sup Forumstards.

My IQ is 63. For those of you unfamiliar with IQ, this means I have "retard-level" intelligence.

I also am a faggot, and have no control over my bowels. Things as diverse as math, music, and art come unnaturally to me and I get straight F's even though I'm studying hard. I also am able to understand music at a lesser level than most people.

While most people my age spend their free time listening to mainstream music, I spend my free time listening to works such as Rebecca Black's Friday, Kosaka Daimaou's Pen Pineapple Apple Pen and Aqua's Barbie Girl.

All this and I'm an 18 year old still in kindergarten.

Another "I came here to laugh at you" post. Copypasta is Sup Forums's middle name.

nice copypasta

kek

C'mon, at least let a couple of days pass, before you paste your stale pasta.

old bait is old, but effective

Starting from rest, 33 m, final velocity 25.48 m/s. Neglecting air resistance and the fact that you're an asshole.

How long until the Hands of Blue take you

I have never seen a genius with such terrible punctuation. Are you sure you're not just a savant? Google what that is like everything else that's being asked.

>barbie girl
Did you have to remind me of that user

why havent you got your tits out OP

Why did you feel like positing this on Sup Forums?

ECB’s intention is to stimulate the euro zone by directly financing some companies. The immediate effect of the policy’s announcement was to send bond yields even lower and big companies launched new debt offerings to take advantage of cheaper borrowing costs.

However, only large European companies typically access the bond markets and they are generally not struggling to access financing. Credit was already very cheap before the policy was announced.

The question for the central bank is whether it helps lower financing costs for smaller companies. This could happen via the banks, as investors shift into bank bonds which offer relatively more value, or if smaller companies are persuaded to tap the bond markets themselves.

Why do you post this thread daily?

Because copy pasta is gud posting

work with someone who has a tested 163 IQ and is 19- she isn't as nearly as cringe as you
do you jerk off to your online IQ test?
are you this lonely to be doing AMAs on Sup Forums?
go outside

>Sup Sup Forumstards.
>I have sucked 163 dicks. For those of you unfamiliar with faggots, this means I have "super faggot" status.
>I also have Aids, and absolute am dying. Things as diverse as cock, cock, and cock cum naturally to me and I get straight guys all the time. I also am able to understand gay music at a deeper level than most faggots.
>While most people my age spend their free time baiting with shit copy pasta my pasta is fresh, I spend my free time in cock rate threads, trap threads and even start YLYL threads.
>All this and I'm an 12 year old and still the biggest faggot on /b.
Fixed

ma nigga

Why do you seek validation from internet strangers?

succ?

just wait you will probably see this posted tommorrow
and the next day
and the next day

Thank you for this-how should i call it... "guide to the ECB's corporate bond purchases".

But can you see why kids love cinnamon toast crunch?

your really fucking edgy OP

Noice.

is that putin?

old copy-pasta.
just sage.

What's your opinion on Frank Turner's new album?

Stale pasta is stale

owo whos this?

yeah, that all sounds great. but can you explain why kids love the taste of Cinnamon Toast Crunch?

Did you mean fruit loops?

no he most certainly did not, but i believe YOU meant froot loops

Bet you can't pass my IQ test

is it fruit loops or froot loops?

Have you ever thought about knocking that ego down a few pegs?

you also have a huge ego. What are you planning to do for college? Or are you going straight into the working class? If you are what is your dream job?

When you shoot a bunch of small objects (say, marbles) against a surface with two slits carved in it, the marbles would distribute themselves to go through either of the slits or bounce off the plate, right? This would produce a pattern on the surface behind the plate with the slits consistent with which slit the marbles went through.
If we try the same thing with waves, we see a completely different phenomenon - sending a large wave against a surface with two slits in it would produce a smaller wave from both slits, where the waves cancel each other out and amplify each other in different points, and the pattern on the surface behind the slit-plate would be completely different (google interference pattern if you can't visualize it), right?

Now if you take some electrons - small particles which have mass and are thus NOT waves - and shoot them through a plate with two slits, you should expect the pattern on the surface behind the plate to resemble the pattern the marbles made, since the electrons have mass and are thus more like marbles than like waves, right?

But it doesn't. It creates an interference pattern, like the waves, even though the electrons are not waves at all.

What is the reason for this?

we had this same thread yesterday

Must feel tired with all that knowledge.

I think you're lying but nevertheless:
How aren't you annoyed by the people around you ?

If that 18 at least is true have a word of warning:
Life get's boring pretty fast. The huge challenge is to keep yourself distracted from that fact. If you plan to do something important do it while your inner fire still burns, not while being in the state of finding everything terribly boring and meaningless.

this is what all people were like before the aramaic folk began poisoning us with wheat.

/thread

This....so much this

You are so smart and all you do is consume stuff other people made instead of making the world a better place? Please kill yourself, you just waste good air for people who want to change something.

Who's the aramaic folk?
The jews?

A high IQ is a birth defect just like a low IQ. What will you do with your birth defect?

Fuck sake you muppets this is copy pasta leave it be.

>Wheat (Triticum spp., most commonly T. aestivum) is a cereal grain (botanically, a type of fruit called a caryopsis), originally from the Levant region but now cultivated worldwide.
>originally from the Levant region
>Levant region

Someone should hold the power to instant 404 these uselss old baiter threads. seriously gay as fuck.

hey bud. 160 IQ here, mind you the last time it was checked was roughly 12 years ago. I'm 35 now and clinically depressed. If you aren't trolling, then you will most likely live a life full of depression and loneliness. I'll be committing suicide in the next few months. I've made peace with it. I truly hope you don't go through the same path as I did.

congrats, you've made an oldfag post (last post was in 2010 lol).

Lmao
/thread

pleb music taste, real geniuzes listen to ill mind of hopsin 1-9 adn 2014 forest hills drive