Older Sup Forums

Older Sup Forums,

Woke up with my girl this morning she was late for work and continued to scream and stomp her feet in basically a blind rage and tore through my apt getting ready. border line screeching and statements i mean ive seen her irritated over little stuff but i mean this was a full on melt down over being ten minutes late for work... Which is right up the road and all she does is customer service at a grocery store.

Tl;dr the girl i love is partially insane and no coping skills with decent anger issues. I love this chick but im not sure if this is worth pursuing.

She woke up late got pissed knocked a bunch of shit over hurled some clothes across the room it hit my lamp almost knocking the bong over. I havent been in the bathroom yet but it sounded like she was fighting off her make up

Pretty easy to learn to control these things, that is if the person is really interested.

And im pretty sure im not a robot, so i'll tick the box.

Try talking to her about her anger issues. Don't treat it like you're blaming her, word it in a way that you're showing concern. Try to encourage her to seek out counseling or anger management courses.

Ive kind of mentioned that to her before. When i see them surfacing but that usually just blows up in my face. No reasoning skills i get mental shit is hard but how do you ever expect to survive stressful situations when you cant cope with being late one day and not even that late to a job that really doesnt even matter

it'll get worse. I missed the signs and now I'm stuck with this bitch in my house. explosive hysterics over shit that's her own fault, like being late constantly.

Probably just her monthly visitor. Or maybe she had a dream where you were being a dick. Who knows. As long as it's just a short tantrum. Bring her a coffee at work and tell her you love her.
Stupid faggot.

ITT: Millennial beta males.

OP, just get rid of her. You'll regret it later if you don't.

You should never have to ask these questions... you're with the wrong girl. Period.

Yeah but theres going to be a day we will have an issue thats major and she wont be able ti handle it and equate to pure dead weight to me for that problem

Either man up and get rid of her, or fucking talk to her about it. If she's gonna have a meltdown over some shitty job that I can guarantee she won't keep in the long run, then just imagine the stupid shit she'll go nuts over in the future.

I was thinking the same thing, if she looses her shit over minor things, just imagine how she'll react the day life actually hits her.

Then tell her to pack her rags and go back home to Dad.

pic related

she'd defective and they don't pay you to be her therapist. dump that nutcase and get a normal girlfriend.

>my girlfriend is acting like a bitch
>whats wrong with my relationship Sup Forums???

Yeah id honestly smack the skin off her ass if i got the chance

ive had girlfriends with baggage but this is something else, ive never had a girl freak out that hard over such a simple issue that isnt going to affect her 12 hoirs from now. user up there was right life hasnt even hit her yet

To be fair I do this and people be all "yo it's not a big deal". No nigga, it isn't but what I'm actually pissed off about is my abusive father trying to re-enter my life when he's not welcome, girlfriend putting on weight and being at the point of unattractive then saying it's not fair I'm being mean about it when you clearly had a long fucking time to see this coming or did all those big macs block your view?

So something sets me off and I just go ape shit because normally everyone is busy ignoring the issues I've been polite about trying to solve/draw attention to so suddenly it becomes a scene to draw attention to the fact shit needs some outside input from someone other than just me.

True she does internalize a lot of her stress. She never vents about it or talks about it in the slightest shell complain about work but its the same story everyday ive tried to get her to move on to a better job but she wont try.

run

To be real with you OP, my girl has some anger problems herself and had problems in even small situations but after I started getting very dominate in bed with her(ie hard spanking, throwing her around, tying her up, choking her) she has calmed down a bit. I would also fight fire with fire by blowing up a bit more than her to shut her down in the moment, then telling her to think about what she's done and what she can do to improve.

TL;DR I had the same problem as OP except I became Daddy, and babygirl doesnt want to upset Daddy.

>OP gives zero context
>"GROW A PAIR SHES RETARDED YOU CAN DO BETTER BRO"
Like how do we know OP isn't the idiot? You fags aren't human if you don't wake up mad or flustered every now and then

So much work and money to be daddy. dont know if its worth it

Okay ive woken up for work late and i get irritated but you call your boss say youll be in whenever then get your shit togethor its irritating but not like the world is being hit by an asteroid its just such a petty thing to trip out over.

shit jobs are the worst, to be fair. the lower your job is, the lower the position of your boss. she probably has some vindictive and petty loser who would love to take it out on her for some meaningless offense. not a good job but it's a job

and she doesn't want to be cut by all those edges

fucking dumbass

Sup Forumsro I don't just shell out money and gifts and shit to my babygirl. Once in a while to remind her that Daddy cares, but my aggression in bed and "confidence" in my actions makes her follow me. You dont have to be rich to make your girl a lap dog who wants to follow, just fake confidence.
PS: As far as anger goes I had brought it up to her multiple times, and would flip out when she did over something small, I also would tease her about it, one time she clicked for herself and was like "I have a problem" the rest is history

I kinda do some of the same things, I realize what is happening and recognize it but often find it annoying people basically are saying "improve your life user but I'm offering zero alternatives to what you're doing or providing any assistance in any form to do that but you are being silly to not do that"

Half the shit I blow up about is irrelevant. But it's a clear indicator that something else is going down and that something else is usually shit out of my control that other people are imposing upon my life. Does not sit well with me.

Hmm, sounds like you're dating a woman. If you're are looking for someone more emotionally stable I recommend jerking off the rest of your life.

In the same situation as OP.
We are about to get engaged and I have a weird hunch against it. Perticulary because of this shit

What do Sup Forums? I seek your advice (5 yr anonfag here, 3yrs of them spent with her )

Worked for me, why wouldn't it for someone else? Worst case scenario he has to tell his girl to fuck off because she's actually fucked and can't make progress lol at least if he tries what Im telling him he'll feel better about himself over time so he can just get another girl

Bring up with her that "yo we ain't getting engaged if you don't move to resolve this anger shit"

For better or worse problem will be resolved.

One Hundred Percent this guy, fuck a toxic bitch

make her freak out on purpose and study her for science

then take the time with her to talk about her feelings. she feels like she can't vent her emotions to you, so she bottles it up and releases a shitstorm when she can't contain it. not only it sucks balls, it's also unhealthy for you, her and the relationship.

buy a nice bottle of wine and talk about her feelings. begin with asking her how her day went and so on. even if it takes 2 hours, even if she hesitates, you gotta persuade her into talking and venting. it's better, she and you will feel better and she will appreciate it.

be a man, not a little bitch.

We broke off two times during those 3 years. Both times she had a guy lined up who she fucked for a month or so , then somth woukd happen and we'd get back.

Is this shit normal? I know it sounds bad but i think getting engaged will change that. Also not a beta fag, i just work and study to finance this relationship and sometimes dont have much time to spend with her.

Sedatives and/or a good alarm clock.

Dump her. You just like her because she is the One you stick your corn mashing device into at the moment.

wow, i am but after reading this you gotta break up. she's toxic, and sees you like a punching dummy bag.

you deserve better, she sounds like a leech. emotionally and financially. she knows this, and exploits it. stand up for yourself.

be a man, not a little bitch. put her back in her place.

>Just cater to her like a spoilt toddler
>A woman knowing what it means to "man up"
bitch please

OP and all other guys with these issues. if your woman is hysterical that means she's betafied you and you can't keep her in control. You have entered her world instead of providing the rock she needs you to be. Call her out on her bullshit, don't be swayed by her tantrums. That's what it is to be a man. To be a strong figure who loves a woman like he'd love his daughter, not his fucking mother.

Thx user, i really do need to think this step over again to prevent more damage

dump the girl, get a dog.

try to regain dominance like i said about persuading her into talking about her feelings & like another user said to dominante her in sexy time.

if that doesn't work, consider breaking up. if it doesn't resolve now, not only the problem remains it will also become worse.

i want you to be happy, not miserable in an abusive unhealthy relationship.

why is he using a wrench to pick up that graphics card

It works better than using a hammer.

kek, I'm a fag rager like your gf, and I was about to give advice, but just drop this shit and run
one thing for a good person to have rage issues they can't handle, but this is just a cunt