This album will be widely panned and mocked on here until fantano gives it a 10 and then it will be called the best...

this album will be widely panned and mocked on here until fantano gives it a 10 and then it will be called the best album ever made. the same exact thing happened when TPAB dropped. fuck all of you

Or we don't watch Fantano and actually liked the lyricism and throwback tunes of TPAB. That shit isn't even a 10/10 album for me anyway, it's a 9. So is Good kid maad city

>mfw i wanna suicide because of all the kdot threads

You mean like Pure Comedy too right

They album will be hated on here like everything kendrick, there are literal trolls who won't give it the time of day yet will call it horrible.

What you're saying has no meaning op

feels bad user

prepare for it to get a lot worse

What does this have to do with music you fucking pathetic faggot? Why do you care what other people think of an album? I fucking hate idiots like you. I really hope you die.

The albums not even out yet user, expect much more kendrick

I hope you do suicide your life is worthless. You have no real friends. Your parents hate you. You don't have a gf. You are literally lower than human shit. Please do us a favor and die already!

Why would you think it's okay to post this

not the guy youre responding to but jeesh it sounds like you truly hate yourself

What is going on here?

A cheeky get together

As long as he doesnt regurgitate the jazz-rap style, it was good but it kinda got old

it's gonna be a 7/10 screencap this

i got u

This is about to be the most anti-Trump album ever.
If you rearrange all of the last letters of the song names it spells out "DEATH2THELEADER."
I don't know if someone already posted this but I haven't seen it out there. Hip Hop is being ruined by a lot of super liberal songs. Open Mike Eagle, YG, Big Sean, Eminem, Injury Reserve, Joey Bada$$.
It's a plague I wish would end, but oh well. Nigs gon' nog

I'm still pissed U2 is on there.

a 1 out of 10 chance in predicting the score??? HOW CRAZY!

jesus christ how delusional can ya get

centuries of...

he's 100% correct. look at the tracklist again. the last letters of each song are very deliberately on the white background as opposed to everything else that is on the black.

i got u 2

Grow up

ur just mad because kendrick is Talkin' U2 to U

>post yfw this inexplicably ends up being not only his best release to date, but one of the greatest albums of 2017

Migos using the restroom

Alright get me in on this

>being this deluded

The album was received super positively on here for the mos part and had like a 97 on metacritic before Fantano's review so..........

>Hip Hop is being ruined by a lot of super liberal songs.

yeah I sure miss when hip-hop was right wing as fuck and conservative

glad to see I'm not the only lin poster

Its actually not considering his batting average

Good taste

>What does this have to do with music
>what other people think of an album
albums are music, jackass

>songs about making big money in the free market economy that is trapping
>songs about the superiority of men over women
>anti-gay slurs
>use of the word "nigger"
Hip-hop is rightwing as fuck, my family

Step 1) People who have not listened to the record will make a billion troll threads about how much they hate it to drown out the praise
Step 2) Fantano/p4k gives it 9+
Step 3) Repeat Step 1, except call everyone on Sup Forums idiots for listening to reviewers for their taste.

Every fucking time.

>pre fantano
"GOAT"
>post fantano/chart placement
"Overrated shit"

Happens everytime

Who hurt you so bad?

Fantano's gonna give it a strong 8

meanie :(

You faggots, the album hasn't even come out yet.

That's not how it works ya goofy ass

I thought the lead single was fucking terrible

my hopes are not high for this album

>being this white

a retarded conservative, what a surprise

Pokemon Go

Or we don't watch Fantano and actually acknowledge how fucking SHIT this jew sponsored nigger baboon's """"""""""music"""""""""" actually is without needing the help of some paid fat nerd shill with glasses on a YouTube video to make up our own fucking minds to not be subhuman scum

Maybe?

LEAK WHEN???

My sides

FUCK KENDRICK WHY WOULD YOU CHOOSE NOW TO HAVE AN AWFUL ALBUM COVER?!??!