Why Black people in europe cares about stuff like the KKK, the segregation, the slavery...

Why Black people in europe cares about stuff like the KKK, the segregation, the slavery, gangsta shit and other stuff who happened on the americas and have nothing to do with them?
sometimes they feel more concerned about this than their own african homelands and own ethnicities.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NzBWu6Nl_eU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Lack of historical understanding.

What they see on tv is the only history they know.

why white people care when muslims rape their neighbour's kids?

You're not doing a very good job integrating them into French culture, and so they latch onto something which seems to accept them more (African American culture).

I thought France was one of the few non-multicultural nations which focused on integration these days, but it doesn't seem to actually follow through with that policy.

It's part of a pattern of "white people" treating "black people" badly, in general, and basically all culture seems to flow from our country

There are also right-wing nativist movements in europe that say they're all about muslims because that's what plays well politically, some coked-out moroccan can get hundreds of millions of people to be afraid of him, but they make no attempt at telling national stories that include black europeans

Why do you care what blacks or enemies think?
Do they believe in the right for the French race to exist and for France to be inhabited solely by the french race?
Yes or No?
If no, what possibly could you discuss?
It is simply conflict.

It's funny to see Blm retards in other countries

The same reason white europeans are obsessed with American COCK skin

Why do you think that a good chunk of African Americans think they are descended from black Egyptians? Lack of geographical and historical understanding. My family is from the UK so it's like me saying my ancestors were ancient Greeks.

>and basically all culture seems to flow from our country
>national stories that include black europeans
American education.

>Americans still defending the Jewish practice of male baby genital mutilation
Good goy

same can be said about people and their "care" for their countries when majority of your immediate and intermediate concern is of your neighborhood and community

anyways this has to do with a lot of what being a privileged person in a white majority society means, you just don't get it, and won't ever unless you lived in a other-ethnicity dominated society that is materially better than the west which won't be the case unless you become an old men who generally don't care about all this anyway, so realistically never; especially when your reasoning is unsound

1 france is much closer culturally to the us than africa
2 they are the minority with the most recognition based on physical appearance, ie they get the most internal reaction from an observer if they were randomly placed in some european place
3 they feel kinship for the black american experience

This guy get it.

because black people are the whiniest faggots on earth

>who

user, please.

Because blacks are fucking stupid and surprisingly monolithic akin to Chinese.

I don't get it.

People here literally had a "Not My President" protest when Trump got elected.

They weren't wrong

They were wrong. They just don't know it yet.

>anyways this has to do with a lot of what being a privileged person in a white majority society means, you just don't get it
yeah i'm so privileged that the real estate on my cunt don't allow me to live where i want.
this marxist strawman is pure whiny excuse, they are literally copying the lifestyle of them and identify with them as the "black entity" when it's actually pretty nonsensical, especially knowing some of their ancestors probably sell the ancestors of black americans.

also immigrating on a country is not a reason to forgot your own tribal ethnicity and traditions, especially when africans have at least real cultures unlike african americans.

Liberals are basically the same everywhere, from toronto to seoul to istanbul to wherever

youtube.com/watch?v=NzBWu6Nl_eU

It's the global culture that the rednecks and the racists and the salafists and the people who aspire to die in coal mines will have to assimilate to

Because everything in the media is American.
I go to any website and the first thing there is is:

TRUMP DO DIS
PAUL RYAN DO THAT
BLACK GUY DINDU GOT SHOT BY POLICE
SNOOP DOG
INSERT SHITTY POPULAR AMERICAN SONG
TRUMP DO DIS AGAIN

Well t b h some Americans seem to care more about rapefugees than Europeans

Because obomo tried to force them on us

privilege can mean how others see you on a first-meet basis will they think you are a drug pusher rapper who likes big butts, probably not

it's not relevant what their ancestors did because they are not slave sellers themselves
same as whether or not your ancestors were kings of france has no relation to what you can afford, this is why it's call privilege, the things that do matter

it is, tribal ethnicity is literally counter to cosmopolitanism
europe is not a society of tribes

European countries can be very regionalistic. And judgemental of people with other accents. Things like England, Wales, Ireland and Scotland happen on a very local basis. In the Netherlands, Spain, Belgium and probably Italy as well.

A lot of judging happens here based on accent as that tells exactly where a person is from. And migrants always have a funny accent. As soon as they open their mouth people instantly know where to place them.

that would be whites

But on the other hand if you speak with a local accent you get instantly accepted by locals of that region.

kys nigger. go bitch about muh reparations n shieet

not as white vs black in regionalism

kys honkey. go bitch about muh aryan genes and jews

>Black people

You mean niggers ?

>I thought France was one of the few non-multicultural nations which focused on integration these days, but it doesn't seem to actually follow through with that policy.

Nobody want to be with shitskins

>genetically dumber and more violent

Your race is the utter trash of the world.

>ywn get gangbanged by the qt turkish anti-erdogan girl band

Because niggers are tribalistic. They always identify themselves as black and see all the blacks as a big family.