Was HIV invented by the Government in an attempt to wipe out homosexuals and black people...

Was HIV invented by the Government in an attempt to wipe out homosexuals and black people? What are you thoughts on this?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russell's_teapot
digitaltrends.com/cool-tech/japan-automated-factory-lettuce/
youtube.com/watch?v=IX4X2I4HQ7s
youtube.com/watch?v=2bUoeYAEDUo
foreignaffaris.org.
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It was certainly invented by us, for what purpose I'm not sure.

No, you're just retarded.

we can only hope but sadly it failed

Don't believe in a conspiracy because it's been proven where this shit came from, but it's hilarious anyways.

>only way to have sex is sticking it in the pooper
>gays have no boundaries with their partners. hundreds of partners at at time.
>wonder why sexual diseases spread like wildfire for gays

HMMMMM its a mystery OP

>proven
Stop being a sheep and open your eyes man.

Yeah but you can fuck a poz guy and not get infected. The chances of infection are actually quite low.

i think you mean open your asscheeks

When hiv was discovered the genetic engineering techniques to make it did not exist....nice tinfoil hat tho

der juden speaks!

When was the 1st diagnosis?

It clearly started with people fucking monkeys. yeah right.

It's also been proven they infected black men with Syphilis on purpose

>did not exist
>believing the government hasn't got some top secret lab somewhere full of technology 50 years ahead of everyone else.

True true

I think you should get yourself tested for HIV, because you a faggot nigger.

>this many ctr shills have aids

okay now i know where you get your motivation from.

it started in Africa by some nigger eating raw monkey meat.

Well there's a reservoir of infected monkeys somewhere in africa.
Two possibilities:
a) Human got monkey disease
b) Monkeys got human disease
All evidence points thowards a.
I know it's hard to accept that the government isn't the cause of all evil, but maybe sometimes they really have nothing to do with bad things happening.

In the 80's, first confirmed case was 59.

Kek, you have no clue how scientific research works or the history of genetic engineering do you?

As a matter of fact I don't. Really don't see how that's relevant.

They were in monkeys forever, and we got it from monkeys. It didn't come from nowhere.

Stop trying to sound smart

no, it came about through niggers eating bushmeat

Black ops might have the best engineering, but they don't science better than anyone else. Their only advantage is money and getting away with ignoring ethical concerns.

Is that really where it came from? A couple of coons eating food? That's actually kind of terrifying.

>As a matter of fact I don't. Really don't see how that's relevant.
Exactly my point, by the time AIDS was discovered genetic engineering could not have created HIV. The methods were not discovered yet

Chimpanzees, contaminated with numerous viruses, were used to produce hundreds of hepatitis B vaccine doses administered to central African Blacks along with homosexual men in New York City at precisely the time HIV showed up.
Weather the emergence of HIV was accident or design is the only real question, not "did the government make HIV."

r/IAmVerySmart

>A couple of coons eating food?
Uncooked food, which is a great way to get all sorts of shit.

How do you know though? How do you know for certain that some classified government field didn't have the technology to make such a disease? You can't prove me wrong.

Nah, it was basically a Canadian got it from somewhere then spread it throughout numerous unprotected sex n shit.
I'm tired.

>implying they hide it

our overloads dont give a shit about us and they dont hide it

Fucking Canadian cunts.

The case in 59 was NOT HIV, it only had like 8% similar DNA.

Something happened between 59 and 80

>You can't prove me wrong.
That's not even an argument because the burden of proof does not lie with the other guy but with you.
You have to prove your statement.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russell's_teapot

If anything the government wants to wipe out heterosexuals.
Overpopulation aint gonna solve itself.

You're the one claiming the technology didn't exist. Where's your proof?

>muh overpopulation meme
The world isn't overpopulated and no government would benifit from reducing it's own population in order to lose influence in the future.

Uhh, i'm not the guy you argued with, just pointing out aperrent flaws in your argument...

How do you know they did? You can't be proved right either

I'm basing my point on how difficult it would be to create a working protein with the techniques of the time. Plus it would have been the first synthetic protein ever, that is such a huge scientific achievement that there is no way something like this would be hidden from the scientific literature/community.

Except they would. Resources are quickly running out. We need to realistically consider a human cull.

maybe no one knows.

But Africans are the biggest victim of AIDS, not the US. And you are totally ignoring the possibility of Illuminati or a shadow government.

HIV was a by-product of testing vaccines in gay men and Africans in the 70's. 10 different strains appeared at the same time in the same places these tests were carried out.

Sure, rapid deforestation and starvation in 3rd world countries exponentially increasing is irrelevant because you can't see it happening.

Also, what is the one child policy for 500

My argument was about how we simply don't know whether or not the government has some secret base with advanced technology. Never said I had proof, was simply using common sense.

Ohh right, didn't know that - you talking about the British dude?

So If country A decides to somehow reduce it's own population while everyone else doesn't it's pretty clear that this damages the countries workforce and therefore influence. It's not a hard concept.

It's gone man, not a thing anymore

The case in '59 was SIV, not HIV. It mutated (((somehow))) into HIV

First cases of AIDSin humans was 1959
DNA sequencing was invented in 1983

You can not create a working protein from the ground up without knowing its sequence

Sandniggers fuck sheep on a regular basis.
Don't you think that niggers fuck monkeys?

Or by the Pharmaceutical companies so you have to but their meds

But making an assumption BECAUSE of the lack of knowledge isn't logical.

You don't have to do that at all. We have been making vaccines for quite awhile now. You make the false assumption this was just created out of thin air. It was designed, yes, but from already living virus.

no. /thread

If you really believe in that shit OP, then you'll have to admit that "invention" failed miserably.
Any kind of attempt to eradicate "degeneracy" is futile and produce only very short term results.
Neither wealth nor women are distributed equally between people. Shortage of wealth lead to slums and petty crime, shortage of women lead to homosexuality. Even if you wipe them out with magic microbes, shit will resurface very quickly.

Of coursh!
Even when they were giving blacks rights in the 60z or whatever their were secret meetings in which they would find a way to destroy blacks. Look it up. Were do you think this gangster drugs and alcohol culture came from. Back then blacks were blacks. Not niggers

True gay plague was supposed to kill gays with cancer and pneumonia buuuut the closet gays gave the woman the aids to.. now shits everywhere.

>rapid deforestation and starvation in 3rd world countries
I hate to say it but humans don't care. That would probably include me aswell even though i'm wasting less resources then your average westerner. All fossil fuels will be used till they're used up because in reality: People don't give a fuck about global warming. All oceans will have plastic in them because nobody cares if a couple of fish die. Lot's or people starve in poor countries because they fuck like rabbits but yet fail to feed themselves - still nobody cares.
Humans just don't give a fuck.

the Rockefeller family which, along with the Rockefeller Foundation and its institutional affiliate—the Sloan-Kettering Memorial Cancer Center in New York—has heavily invested in
viral cancer research, vaccine developments, propaganda programs, population control efforts, and the Merck pharmaceutical company in particular.

Niggers are the largest victim of AIDS. Get out of your North American mindset, you infant.

You faggots need to read The protocols of the Learned Elders Of Zion.

You have it backwards

You do not know how Vaccines work or are created do you?

"HIV-1 descends from the SIV(cpz) endemic in the chimpanzee subspecies Pan troglodytes"

>You faggots need to read The protocols of the Learned Elders Of Zion.
I will after finishing mein Kampf.

Oh yeah and check YouTube for the HIV aids hoax. It seems HIV is the only retrovirus in the world that harms the body or someshit
The only one! Apparently this guy was studying retroviruses for years and was getting no where till he came up with aids

In the early 1970s, in keeping with U.S. Government and global industrialists’ initiatives reflecting Rockefeller-directed Population Council urgings for Third World depopulation, Kissinger requested and received National Special Security Memorandum 200 articulating the urgency of dramatically reducing African populations. At that time Kissinger and associates were leading advisors to the Merck pharmaceutical company whose president, George W. Merck, was America’s biological weapons industry director, as he had been since World War II. According to Hooper, the genocidal hypothesis of HIV/AIDS should be “taken with a grain of salt.” It is clear, however, that compelling evidence exits, albeit circumstantial, that U.S. Government officials, including Henry Kissinger, may have had something to do with the initial HIV/AIDS outbreak. At the precise time corresponding to the earliest transmissions of HIV/AIDS, Kissinger directed a national security cryptocracy that included corporate affiliates at the biological weapons contractor /vaccine maker Merck, as well as the traditional weapons contractor Litton Industries. Litton’s president, Roy Ash, also served in the Nixon administration overseeing American industry. Litton’s medical subsidiary, Bionetics, as detailed above, largely directed the NCI’s SVCP, administered America’s premier biological weapons testing center at Fort Detrick, Maryland, and supplied the chimpanzees, monkeys, monkey viruses, primate cell lines, and other resources for cancer research, biological weapons development, and vaccine manufacture.

Thus, Kissinger certainly maintained the means, through his official channels at Merck, Litton Bionetics, and the CIA, as well as the motive, to deploy AIDS-like viruses by 1974 in Merck’s HB vaccine. What is unconscionable to most people, Kissinger, a staunch advocate of African depopulation, would have considered it convenient that the emergence of HIV/AIDS in sub-Saharan Africa coincided synchronously with the massive depopulation policy institutionalized with primary funding from the Rockefeller Foundation and the Merck Fund. Most recently, Kissinger’s direction of foreign genocidal operations has been heralded by even mainstream periodicals. In light of these revelations, it is stunning that Kissinger wrote his own genocide indemnification policy on behalf of the United States Government in Foreign Affairs published by the Council on Foreign Relations in 2001.

The world is infact over populated. Just because there is still land that is not inhabited by humans does not mean the world isn't overpopulated.
There has to be wildlife in equal proportions to humans to substain life and have balance. We are probably over populated by like 2.5 billon.

"peacocks are the only animals with these huge fethers on their ass with green and blue pattern which is pretty unique, so it must be genetically engineered"

U.S. Homeland Security Act passed the Senate virtually unanimously. Mysteriously incorporated in its text was a vaccine injury indemnity clause that freed drug companies from liabilities associated with specific vaccine ingredients, such as HIV precursors in the HB vaccines. With this gross violation of U.S. constitutional, civil, and human rights, hundreds of thousands of Americans have been forced to care, without compensation, for vaccine injured family members. If the U.S. Government is able to get away with this most blatant breach of public faith, what is it capable of doing covertly? Clearly, this current vaccine policy is a form of institutionalized genocide—defined as “the mass enslaving (pharmaceutically and otherwise) and killing of people for economics, politics, and/or ideology?”

They literally fucked up (on purpose or design) the Hep B virus in the 70's most likely. This was the true origin oh HIV.

These

Sauce?

Also HIV was discovered before the 70s, so just becuase "the government used it to kills blacks" doesn't mean they created HIV

So you have to be over populated to over power other countries. You're not denying though the world is over populated

Are you sure, or was it a form of SIV?

African chimpanzees were used in the manufacture of the HB vaccines during the early 1970s. human HB viruses cultured in vivo in chimpanzees were returned to humans whose infected blood serum was then pooled to develop four different strains of experimental HB vaccine pilot tested between 1970 and 1975 in New York City and central Africa. This HB vaccine theory of HIV zoonosis proposes that endogenous, or more likely exogenous, progenitor viruses were activated when serially transmitted from humans to chimpanzees, then back to humans. Subsequently, pooled blood serum containing HB surface antigen and/or live virions, a milieu ripe for viral recombination, was used to develop the four suspected vaccines administered to New York’s gay population and simultaneously to sub-Saharan Africans.

Yes i do
1) Non-african countries manage to feed themselves, or at least they can afford importing food.
2) The japanese developed a system for increased yield without direct sunlight. This is the future.
digitaltrends.com/cool-tech/japan-automated-factory-lettuce/

Still not sauce? Hmm you point is weakening

Hep b is completely different than HIV. As for your SIV to HIV, ever heard of of evolution or spontaneous mutations? Do you know why new flu vaccines come out every year?

The fact that these technologies are being created only further prove how the world is over populated. Shit like this and gmo

Which makes further proves we shouldn't be eating meat. Howcome of all the animals we suffer most from uncooked

>ever heard of of evolution or spontaneous mutations?
And yet you refuse to believe the possibility of a lab created virus from another? That's exactly what happened. You don;t need DNA sequencing and late 2000's tech to create a virus.

These are ways of dealing with over population but the world is still over populated and you can only keep it going for so long before people have to die

youtube.com/watch?v=IX4X2I4HQ7s

Yeah the vaccines were contaminated with siv or HIV. Because they used monkeys to make them

You dumb motherfucker. Why would bacon taste so good if it wasn't meant to be eaten? It's like you're not very intelligent or something

You need our Drugs, Goyim!

Still no sauce on this
Interesting it's like it's bullshit

Take your tinfoil off, you have no clue what you are saying and if you had taken any coursework in biochemistry you'd realize how stupid you sound.

You're like a guy on a raft who loses hope immediately and tries to eat somebody. Chill out dood

Why should I even indulge your whims if you have no desire to think about things with an open mind?

I am not a retarded faggot like you, and as a gay man myself I know hov/aids is not something "created", it's caused by mother nature and biology of human body.

Nah, I'd swim to shore

youtube.com/watch?v=2bUoeYAEDUo

Because humans wanting to kill one another is just out of the realm of possibility for you?

Refusing to validate you point by adding the source
Do you even science?

Wrong. They knew about it but the outbreak wasn't as bad until last year. Probably thanks to malnutrition and higher temperatures

Poiesz B, Tomar R, Lehr B and Moore J. (along with anonymous CDC authors). Hepatitis B vaccine: Evidence confirming lack of AIDS transmission. MMWR 1984;33;49:685-687.

Horowitz LG and Martin WJ. Emerging Viruses: AIDS & Ebola—Nature, Accident or Intentional? Sandpoint, ID: Tetrahedron Publishing Group, 1998. Note: the Hilleman revelations concerning leukemia virus tainted yellow fever vaccines discussed on page 485 derive from a sequestered recorded interview conducted in 1986 by Edward
Shorter for a Merck funded documentary, “The Health Century.”

Horowitz LG. Polio, hepatitis B and AIDS: an integrative theory on a possible vaccine induced pandemic. Med Hypoth 2001;56(5):677-686.

Krugman S. Viral hepatitis type B: Prospects for active immunization. In: International Symposium on Viral Hepatitis, Milan, Dec. 1974. Develop. biol. Standard. Vol. 30, Munich: S. Karger Basel, 1975, pp. VI; 363-367; relevant general discussion can be found on pp.375-379; See also: Krugman S, Giles JP, Hammond J. Hepatitis virus: effect of health on the infectivity and antigenicity of the MS-1 and MS-2 strains. J Infectious Disease. 1970;122:432-6; Krugman S, Giles JP, Hammond J. Viral hepatitis, type B (MS-2 strain): Studies on active immunization. JAMA 1971;217:41-5; Krugman S, Giles JP. Viral hepatitis, type B (MS-2 strain); further observations on natural history and prevention. New England Journal of Medicine 1973;288:755-60; and Krugman S, Overby LR, Mushahwar IK, Ling C-M, Forsner GG and Deinhardt F. Viral hepatitis, type B: Studies on natural history and prevention reexamined. New England Journal of Medicine 1979;200:101-6.

Beale J. Origin of AIDS (letter). The Lancet 2001;357 (January 6):73.

Purcell RH. Current understanding of hepatitis B virus infection and its implications for immunoprophylaxis. In: Antiviral Mechanisms: Perspectives in Virology IX. The Gustav Stern Symposium. New York: Academic Press, 1975, pp. 49-76.

Its not in a retroviruses nature. Like watching herbivores eat meat

Rabin H, Kinard R. Gruber J and Pearson G. Bionetics Research Laboratories, Inc. (NIH 71-2025) Investigations of viral carcinogenesis in primates. Here reference is made to “Drs. McAllister, Gardiner, and Huebner” having “isolated” the cat-human hybrid oncornavirus, RD-114, “from a human sarcoma” as early as 1971. See reprinted contract summary in Horowitz, Op cit. 1998, p. 42

Hitchens C. The Case Against Henry Kissinger. Harper’s Magazine, February and March, 2001.

Kissinger HA. The pitfalls of universal jurisdiction. Foreign Affairs. July/August 2001. Preview available from through foreignaffaris.org.

National Security Agency. National Special Security Memorandum 200: Implications of Worldwide Population Growth for U.S. Security and Overseas Interests. The White House: December 10, 1974 (Declassified July 3, 1989.).

Elswood B and Stricker R. Polio vaccine and the origin of AIDS. Med Hypoth 1994;42,347-354.

Zhu T, Korber BT, Nahmias AJ, Hooper E, Sharp PM and Ho DD. An African HIV-1 sequence from 1959 and implications for the origin of the epidemic. Nature 1998;391(Feb. 5):594-597.

Hamilton, WD., quoted by Julian Cribb in “The origin of acquired immune deficiency syndrome: can science afford to ignore it?” Phil. Trans. R. Soc. Lond. B 2001;356:935-938.

I bet cancer was a guv'ment conspiracy too, eh op? You seem to dole it out often.