Move in in with a friend to a new apartment in sep. I pay 700$, friend 800$. All plus bills

Move in in with a friend to a new apartment in sep. I pay 700$, friend 800$. All plus bills.
Friend broke up with his gf after few days of move in. After a month they are together again. And heres the deal. Now friends gf is like 5 nights a week in our flat. So basically she lives here even if she have her own flat, but dont pay for it because it's her grandmas house. She dont pay for our flat either, but the bills are obviously higher. Hairs everywhere, she moans like a fucking idiot when they are fucking. This shit makes me mad. I didnt agreed to live with 2 people in this small apartment. There is another option on the horizon for me, to move in with another mate, around april.
What would you advise bros?

At the very least, bring it up to your roommate and explain the situation

Just move out. You don't want to activate her bitch sensors or she's going to make both your lives a living hell.

Gtfo, your mate has been brainwashed by his girls pussy. There is no coming back from this. Until he realizes she's using him for financial gain, he'll stay puss whipped.

Talk to your friend. Did you sign a lease? If so, it probably said you two would be living there alone. If not, everything is under the table and he had no obligation to even keep you. Ask if he/they can pitch in more, particularly if water energy and food bills are higher.

If they don't respond well, find another mate to live with or just ride it out until you get somewhere else.

I've had some shitty roommates before, and I've found that some of the best are bot necessarily your best friends.

Either way, good luck man

bang her

This, just move. The guy is indebted to the girl (unless you have a rare RealBro) that means he sides with her when she eventually decides to get rid of your ass by any means necessary so she can continue to nest.

Bro fucking tell your friend that next time they have sex over at your house you have to join in

This is why I don't have roommates any more. I'm asexual, so dating and romance is never going to be an issue for me. But over the last 30 years I've lived a succession of roommates both male and female, and it ALWAYS eventually ends the same way: they end up "in a relationship" and then I am forced into the same fucking relationship because I have to deal with every shitty bad habit of my roommate's fuck partner too -- without the benefit of any sex. And I have NEVER, in the 30 years since my parents threw me out on my arse, had a roommate who offered to pay an extra share for her or his fuck partner, even when they move in. They figure they're sharing a room so they split their half of the rent and I have to pay the other half.

You sexuals are just selfish pricks is all I get from it, and I no longer want to live with you fuckers (pun intended). I'd rather live in the fucking street than live with a roommate.

Move out before you ruin a good friendship over some bitch.

>Friend broke up with his gf after few days of move in. After a month they are together again.
So, you knew he was in a relationship and that she would be spending time with him occasionally. And shes always there, but you already knew about the situation prior. You're a faggot.

kek woman detected

OP you should fuck her in the corn while slowly cutting her head off with a hack saw. Then move out.

Op here
Yeah I knew that, you should also know that this bitch have her flat 15 min away from our apartment, so I thought they will spend some time also in her apartment, as it is so close. But nahh

this ffs

this, if he doesn't do anything about it do
just abandon them with that apt and go live with with that other mate of yours

well you are stupid if you believe if any other male roomate wont eventually have a gf around all the time

idiot

I would advise you either talk to them about it, or just kind of grin and bear it until April.

Three months isn't that bad.

Ask her to switch apartments.. you move to her freebie and she can take over your lease. Or start 0 fucks given.. naked all day, shit with open door, leave dumps after sheit and brag about them (never flush) .. or gave a talk with friend and sort shit out bro/bro (bitches be crazyk)

Living together with roommates sucks. I live on my own in a tiny apartment, but this place is my sanctuary and I'm the king of it. If I don't want to deal with other people's bullshit I simply invite no one. Living together ruins the spark in relationships anyway. Fucking normies still didn't get the memo.

I advise you to post some pics of the girl so we know what we are talking about.

Fuck her. Get your pussys worth. There is no reason should shouldn't be paying with her ass. Tax it and make your flatmate watch. Or at least video it for lulz later. Either way, get your dick served.

This so much