I'm fucking this polish girl tonight and I know she will let me do it without a condom because she is a dirty...

I'm fucking this polish girl tonight and I know she will let me do it without a condom because she is a dirty, dirty slut. I hate condoms and want to cum in her but I think she is just after child support and a visa. What do /b?

Fill all her holes with cum, then push her down some stairs

Fuck her ass and cum in it.

Fuck with a condom and don't be a fucking idiot would be a pretty good idea.

But condoms ruin everything! I want to feel her sloppy cum hole.

Cum inside her, you can never get polish slut preg first time you fuck them

Also push her down some stairs

Stairs, push her down some

After cum inside her filthy slop hole

Just buy her a plan B the day after

Ahh but it's the second time. I was surprised she wanted to do it again after last time. I was horrible to her after.

I'm not buying her shit! If I wanted to spend money I'd fuck a hooker like a sane person.

hf with your child and the crazy mother that turns your life into missery

After you have dumped your hot load deep inside her dirty diseased cunt. Get your fist and drive it as hard and as fast as you can into her stomach, just below her belly button, 14 times in a row should be enough, then find some stairs and push her down them.

I guess i'll either have to convince her that she shouldn't have a child or maybe give her the good old Falcon Punch if she does.

Virgin user identified.

OP push her down some stairs
after jizzing inside her.

Dubs speaks the truth

burn the body

post other pics, nigger
ask her for nudes and post them

and to all you faggots saying push her down the stairs, she needs to be pregnant first, shows how many faggots there are here and dont even know the basics of sex

Why would I want her nudes? If I want to look at naked women I have Internet.

nobody cares about you
we want the nudes, post them you ugly nigger or fuck your thread

Nah it show how easily you are trolled my friend, welcome to Sup Forums newfriend

grow the fuck up?

stop calling women sluts, have some respect for them, and for yourself, stop being a piece of shit.

You have low self esteem, we know - try doing something about it, like doing something you can respect yourself for, not being a douchebag all your life.

> push her down the stairs after she's pregnant.

The basics of sex

1v1 me now faggot been here all winter

Hahaha! Fuck you.

lold hard

Bruh, look at this dude.