Hey this was pretty good

Hey this was pretty good.

IT WAS SHIT

It was okay, a total shadow of the Eastbound & Down pilot (the perfect comedy pilot in my opinion) but it was still good. I think it will get a lot better. Not sure how I feel about Walton Goggins being the second-tier character.

I think Groggins and McBride are gonna have some pretty good chemistry....

I'm actually pretty excited they are going to be get to working together.

hey it's Cletus Vandamme!

If I don't get a laugh out of the second episode it's dropped, the first one was fucking terrible

Walters gonna go get the boys and lynch another uppity Negro

I read a review on Metacritic that gave it a 10/100. The whole article was about how it's problematic and sexist and racist and whatnot. I should probably check it out just for that.

how the fuck? what a fucking stupid assessment. the two leads are idiots and portrayed as stupid in everything they do. the black woman is obviously the best person for the job. how the fuck can people not get that? if anything this show is as pro-SJW as it gets.

the only way to win is not to play

Shill? Promo looked banal

nah

from The Oregonian

I only laughed at McBride's scenes with the black cafeteria workers. Everything else was just a smile at best. I love Walton Goggins though and it's always delightful to see him perform. This was a bit of a step back for Jody Hill though.

Best part of the episode.

how is she so cute and hot at the same time?

>be young, literally perfect 10/10 blonde white goddess
>fuck up your face with lip injections

somebody has to stop this

Why did Shane do it, Sup Forums ? ;_;

Love Goggins.

that bitch is a 5/10 at most, are you fuckers pathetic or cross-eyed or both

It's Kenny Powers, I liked it.

Read that Goggins' character is racist, looking forward to that.

If it's the same review read it was because white dudes holding down a black woman is close to real life to be comedy.

I was surprised by the ass.

is walton goggins the most memed actor on Sup Forums?

i liked it a lot. hearing that they wrote the entirety of it as a 9 hour movie sounds like it will be fantastic as the episodes roll out and things piece together.

>It's all about family, right?

Funny cause that 5/10 wouldnt touch you if you paid her to

Is Boyd Crowder supposed to be gay in this show? Or just a prissy douche?

I think he's a though gay

The latter i think. I don't think they'd have done all that gay jokes banter if his character was actually gay.

The way he acts sassy with all the ladies makes me think he's gay. If not the ladies would see him as some southern creeper.

is McBride the most one-note comedian ever?

No, Will Ferrell is.

He's a Southern Dandy, y'all!

oh boo hoo hoo the black woman is obviously supposed to be the right choice from an objective point of view. Danny McBride and Walton Goggins are meant to be mocked and laughed at by the audience. why can't the reviewer see that?

I'll give it two more eps, it better fucking pick up or it's dropsville.