Left or right?

Left or right?

A million times left

I think death by snusnu is the only right answer here

Neither please.

Both are obviously mentally ill, but left is more attractive. If a choice were forced on me, it would be left, but I'd rather have neither.

You have to choice one.

Right is right, right?

Death by the right one standing on me.

Newman here not knowing how to reply to a comment. right is right for me.

An extreme weight on my pelvis with the shift in centre seems like an okay way to die

Not sure what's uglier....all those tattoos or the landwhale

Meth addict or Macca's addict you decide.

I'll take the one on the right and whip her into fucking shape, there's a difference between damaged goods and broken goods

I'll go right because I hate skeleton people. Plus righty might bring snacks for after sex

I can't decide.
Both are pretty nasty
Can I hang my self instead?

Right

Right, because she can actually work that shit off. The stupid cunt on the left is stuck with that ugly shit for the rest of her life. Plus girl on left looks like a meth addict.

>Newman

She'd look like a collapsed tent.

This fucking man i swear

> comparing tattooed chick with a fatass landwhale lardlord
> thinking tattoos are anything bad

Are you like 60+ yo or something?
I hope it is a bait

then meth

if you rush it yes

both nigga back to back

nope! D:

>Macca's addict
Uh wut

is kill myself an option?

Never seen a Sheila, cunt?

Tattooed skeletor shemale or landwhale? Ifi had to chose id probably go with landwhale.

Pretty sure you'll have to feed her snacks during sex

Right

Wut

Macca's is the Saudi equivalent of McDonald's

the couch

My hand will do.

Left looks pretty hot actually

I like rough chicks like that

Got more?

PASS

But if I had to choose, I'd choose right any day over some crackwhore that looks like a nigger's public bathroom stall.

Are there fat curtain women in oilville?

I would just shove the left one into the right one. that way I wouldn't have to look at the tattoos and get fat chick on my dick.

Considering the thing on the left is 100% mentally ill and fucked in the head, and probably a crackwhore with aids, I'd pick right any day without hesitation. At least then there's a chance she's sane. I already know without a doubt the one on the left is a mental case.

Australian slang for MacDonalds. Also a Sheila is a woman.

Left is slightly below ideal weight (in terms of health and aesthetics imo) by like 10-15lbs, right is grossly above ideal weight by over 100lbs

No, they all maintain a trim figure by being forced to stay at home all day and sitting on their ass

I have a huge social phobia about fat women, because I'm always scared they're going to eat me. I hyperventilate in places like the mall if I feel trapped by them or cornered.

But I'd still take the one on the right. And just suffer through it.

The one on the left looks like a piece of trash, honest to God.

How is it bait to explain slang to another user?

It's aussie slang for mcdonalds.

> if I feel trapped by them or cornered

yeah, fatties trap their prey in corners of malls

Both

Nigga, he's for real, lol. The fuck are you doin'?

pls don't trigger me bro i get the shakes just thinking about it

i dun wanna get eaten

Look up the official McDonald's web site for Australia, and see for yourself. even their twitter has Maccas. It's not even slang, it's what they call McDonald's in Australia, ya cunt.

left of course, she looks perverted, I would just fuck her 3 or 4 times, gape her ass, ravage her throat and fist that cunt until everything is sore and never talk to her again.

i am not a whaler so i will have to choose the painted lady on the left.

Okay then, so is this projection bait or something?
You're hologramming your own bait onto me.

You Are not a nice person... right

Let's see, a crazy lady that looks like a pile of cancerous trash or a fatty? I'll pick fatty.

He's probably going to say he's just pretending to be retarded once he sees he's wrong, lol

He's probably looking up Australian vernacular videos on youtube as we speak.

The girl on the right can dress up and look great. Look professional, and fit in in any social setting.

The thing on the left is a fucking pariah that I would be loathe to be seen around, lol. The shit on her body aside, look at her fucking face. That's a piece of trash. probably methhead, too to think any of that was a good idea.

Right is superior by far.

I've got some worms for you. IN MUH BALLSAK

Samefag lol

>Newman here
>Newman

Go to some sort of random chat site, make the subject about Australians and ask them what they call Micky D's.

Nope.

Nah, as a matter of fact, not samefag. Damn, dude, just google it, Maccas is the official term for McDonald's in Austalia. It's a simple enough fact to verify.

Girl on right suffers from the fat girl curse. She's at least 350lbs and has no tits.

Death by snoosnoo eh?

Was going to say this. So sad.

More pics of the girl on the left?

Flatso

Right. I don't want aids.

i'd rather jack off

Samefag lol

Also, ITT: retarded Aussies get completely derailed and lose their collective shit

I'm Danish actually, I've just shown an active interest in the vernaculars of other countries in the past.

I'd say right just because I'd imagine she'd at least try.

Left probably thinks she's the shit and either trys to pull some crappy Burning Angel spoof, or do literally nothing and act like "You should be so lucky"

That poor couch!

>thinks his full body dragon tattoo is so dope and shit
>spent $7000 to get eyeballs on his hands and boobs on his boobs
>thinks his red white and blue rocket penis will nail him all the chicks bro totally bro they totally dig the bro bro totally bro totally

right is better

Left is really cute actually, retards.

Ink is ugly as fuck, retard.

Slut shrapnel all over the face. That is all

Yeah, because the ink has anything to do with her cute face and hot body.

I choice to fuck ur mom rather than any of those xD

Sooooooooo

Sexy

No. It' ugly.

She's died one year ago, retard.

the one with the higher life expectancy

Right. Is there a video of this?

op saw this and felt so bad user
keep fighting the good fight

It makes her no longer cute. It's ugly as fuck, dude. FACE TATTOOS? Nigger, please, don't be fucking stupid. It's only a tiny minority of idiots that ever thought that was a good idea, and even they eventually regret it.

>implying necrophilia doesnt exist

Unfortunately no one cares about your opinion.

L Or R

Left.

>speaking for a group of people you aren't a part of and are probably entirely dissociated from

really kekked me up brah

It doesn't bother me. She wears it well. It's just a goddamn body, who cares.

So much better... right

lol, and your example photo she has every tattoo covered and wearing a fucking wig, aHAHAHAHAHA

dude, I realize it must be a source of extreme insecurity for you, but tattoos on a woman are objectively repulsive unless you're a defect yourself.