Niggers' existence is proof that natural selection is just a fucking myth

Niggers' existence is proof that natural selection is just a fucking myth.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IX4X2I4HQ7s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

get a fucking life you 10 year old cunt

you're a fucking myth

He's got a point, but niggers existing as they are today isn't natural

Nigger alert

natural selection doesn't exist anymore. society is an entire framework for resource extraction and distribution that prevents natural selection from occuring.

you youself are equally inept before god's great filters. the nigger is no less degenerate before nature itself. a deer is your superior there. it is only in this anthill of civ that you even matter, you worthless sack of meat and bone.

Thinking about it again, even fucking insects can survive. Niggers might be stupid, but that just means their one dimensional brain would compel them to breed soone, so they at least pass on their disgusting seed before they let their stupidity get themselves killed.

It's not a myth. It's the same reason the crippled live and reproduce. The able bodied make it possible. Send all niggers back to nigger africa where they belong.

it allowed you to live, so I'm inclined to agree OP

All the niggers in this thread are proof that Sup Forums is dead

We need to gas them.

Agree

youtube.com/watch?v=IX4X2I4HQ7s

Oooooor maybe natural selection is proof that your perspective on black people just comes from ignorant racism and not reality.

kek

>ignorant racism
Whenever some commie brings this up I remember the old pedo skeletor transnigger.

Prove to me, that niggers are anything but a disease.

There's too many fucking niggers here now.

Awww did a nigger make fun of you, fuck your girlfriend or some shit, OP?

Is that what niggers do to cope with the fact that they're the equivalent of shit to earth?

Not just niggers but other men who don't complain about niggers on an anonymous imageboard.

everytime i see a homeless bum huddled under a blanket on the street, it reminds me how that could be me.
that could be anyone. why shouldn't it be me?

take away all this technology and civilization and we'd all be bums huddled under blankets.

people are just disillusioned. they think they're better than they actually are, noted by any lack of humility.

The fuck are you on? Take away civilization and we'd lose civilization? No fucking shit. Great deduction skills.
Also, civilization isn't something granted to us by someone. People make it. Even if it is taken away, it'd come right back.

im a faget

I hate niggers so fucking much, can't wait until they're genocided.

Why not go outside and kill some niggers if you hate them, you flaming homo?

I'd rather not hear them screech like apes as someone mows them down. It would be an honer, but it sounds pretty disgusting.

>can't wait until they're genocided.
>I'd rather not hear them screech like apes as someone mows them down
Let me guess, you just turned 14?

Niggerist culture is a byproduct of redneck culture. They're just perpetuating the same type of bullshit that white trash/redneck/hillbilly white folk are commiting. Nobody likes white trash, and nobody likes niggas

No. Just someone who prefers to stay away from niggers at all times. Even if it's to kill them and do the world a favor, I'd rather not lay my eyes on them or hear their autistic screeches.
It's the same as wanting a clean toilet. Everyone hates dirty toilet, but no one wants to be the one cleaning it.

No wonder why you wish death upon them anonymously. You're a fucking pussy and you will die like one.