Where have you been, Sup Forums?

Template

I need to travel more often

I can't afford to travel anywhere.

UK was the best cuntree.

bait

seriously if you live in Europe you have no excuse to not travel anywhere, it costs you 100 dollars at most to travel to another country and back
it costs me 2 grand to go anywhere and back and takes 24 hours to go to new york, 24 hours to london
you only need two days in any city, can easily see all of europe from any european country in a year or two using your weekends

funland isnt really that fun

I lived in Italy for 2 years as well.

are you argie? welcome to sbine

thanks, sbine is way nicer

Which was the best country to live in, in your opinion?

Less than I thought. I'm livid since I recently missed a travel to India because of exams. I need to start travelling again.

Impressive. I really need to visit Asia. I want to see Japan, China, Russia and Australia.

morocco and eastern europe is interesting
eh
not bad considering geographical circumstances
what's nicaragua and costa rica like?
jealous of norway. going there next year tho. good stuff
thank you user x
needs less europe/10
why have you been to so many eastern european countries? was it a road trip?
wow/10
see the giza in egypt?
hope you didn't get mugged in s. america x
what happens in georgia

>see the giza in egypt?
No :c
I spent my 1 week vacation in a hotel with free food, nice pools, cheap alco and didn't even leave this area until I flew back to Russia.
But I wanna visit Egypt again and see the pyramids and temples irl

in ur mom pucci mainly LMAO

Spain

t. >H >R >E

Never got mugged. our car got stolen once when we lived in Venezuela though.

>tasmania left un-coloured

Not counting drive-throughs and layovers, even if I left the airport for a short while.

Why? There are a lot of poles in the US

*UK

where the fuck you all make those things? paint?

India honestly was my best experience in Asia. Very nice people, good food and dirt cheap. I would avoid countries like South Korea if you're planning on staying more than a few days. People couldn't speak english for shit and they're decades after in the tourist compartment compared to other asian countries.

not even memeing

Here's mine.

Yes

south america or asia next

Yeah my family went there while I was studying for my finals. They loved it so I really want to go there too. Thanks for the tip for Worst Korea.

Born in Chile, Cuban by blood

Really need to get to the Southern Hemisphere at some point, but I keep going on Eurotrips since I finally started planning ahead of time and scoring cheapish transatlantic flights.

Allahu akbar

Come to Britain m8. It's a good place.

You say poor but you've been to three different continents. And many countries in a continent that isn't your own. That's pretty good going.

Indeed it could well be real, I think Poles are the biggest immigrant community in the UK. Muslims are bigger, but they come from multiple countries, predominantly Pakistan, India, Bangladesh. I think Poles are the biggest contingent from a single country.

Pretty good going m8. How was Sweden?

Good going. Advice though: turn off anti-aliasing on your bucket tool. It's causing fuzzy blurry edges on all the green areas you've filled in. If you're using Photoshop, when you select the bucket tool, there's a check-mark at the top of the window saying "Anti-Alias". This map is meant for non-anti-aliased filling in, because it has harsh pixel borders without anti-aliasing.

Thanks mang, I'm a big fan of France too. I've cycled around north France a few times (stayed overnight in places like Caen, Angers, Rennes, Tours, Le Mans, Alencon, etc.). Also been to St. Malo a couple times. And I last went to Paris in 2013. And I went to this little place called Gibourne (flew to La Rochelle) in southwest France. And I've been to Monaco before (yeah sure, technically not France, but still). And I've been to Corsica before.

Yeah France is cool. And there's still so much I haven't seen. Would like to see somewhere like Nantes. Also would like to see the southern cities like Lyon and Marseille. Also I think Rennes is one of my favourite places I went to in France (you might find that controversial, I know it has a reputation for hipsters) and I'd love to go back there really. Last time I was there I was wondering if I'd ever be able to swindle a tech job over there and live there. I'd probably have to, y'know, learn French though.

that was a long journey to europe eh?

It make you grow user, believe me...

fuck off we're full

True. What'd you do in the UAE mate? Or was that just a layover?

So you're a Russian staying in Sweden? Why are you staying there, for work? Also why have you been to Suomi so many times if you don't think it's very fun?

Damn nigga, not even a neighbouring country?

Your map had a couple of errors but I managed to fix them.

That's a lot of countries m8. Good going.

Jesus titty-fucking Christ.

Which one's the best? Also does everyone shit in the street in India?

Nice, good selection. Favourite you've been to?

You've done pretty fuckin well m8.

>roach
Good selection of countries though. I knew a guy from Bulgaria and he made it sound pretty good.

>morocco and eastern europe is interesting
Eastern Europe was part of an Interrail trip I did in 2013. We did it over 3 weeks in total. Here were the destinations, in order:

Megabus from London Victoria to Paris (using Channel Tunnel)
Paris, France (2 nights)
Amsterdam, Netherlands (3 nights)
Berlin, Germany (2 or 3 nights, can't remember)
Prague, Czechia (2 nights I think)
Pilsen, Czechia (1 or 2 nights)
Vienna, Austria (2 nights I think, also we camped in a campsite on the edge of the city, which was awesome)
Bratislava, Slovakia (1 night I think)
Keszthely, Hungary (2 nights maybe, again we were camping. Keszthely is a small town on Lake Balaton, and Lake Balaton is a popular summer destination. Largest freshwater lake in Europe. Loads of little towns dotted along the lake, with good nightlife.)
Budapest, Hungary (1 night)
Zagreb, Croatia (1 or 2 nights)
Split, Croatia (0 nights, just the day)
Overnight ferry to Ancona, Italy
Bologna, Italy (3 nights maybe)
Flew back to Britain

Good holiday. Also, you mentioned Morocco, that was from a cruise when I was a kid, so I only spent a day there, and I was like 7 or 8 years old so I don't really remember it that well. Lots of people trying to sell us shit.

are all the muzzies still chimping out over that chinese dude who made some offhand comment related to the quran?

t. northcuck

Not anymore but muslims still hated him.
And if you don't chimp out when other religions insult your religion then you are a cuck. No wonder people called christian a chriscuck.
No, I'm not muslim. I'm hinduist..

>not using this template
shiggity diggity do-wop

I hate these threads. Pic related.

>Favourite you've been to?
your mom's pussy

This is the result of having a brother who somehow manages to cost thousands of dollars in medical bills or have some sort of mental breakdown every time your family tries to go on vacation.

actually been around a bit but i really wanna see east asia and south america still.

>traveling

for what purpose?

co tam wapniak

Pussy

xD I kekd

I seriously need to travel a little bit more.

>filename & post no.
Bueno

tell me about it fampai

Next travel will be America.

looks like cancer

Please come to Alaska.

one day I'll have money and visit all Europe and South America

>If you asking about abroad trip
Tokyo,Osaka,Kyoto,Beijing,Sanghai,Taipei,Cebu,Bangkok

so little vists to croatia ;_;

Meh.
Btw I want to visit Ireland this summer. I'm planning to be there about 2 weeks and see as many things as I can. I'm planning to use public transport, not a car. How much money I'm going to need? Is it even real to travel Ireland by trains or something else?

>Alsacian scumbag
>French
No peasant, you are not French, you are a savage that we are destroying your retarded german culture.

because croatia is pretty much an irrelevant lesser version of italy but it costs almost the same to visit

not too bad for a poor russian trash. about ireland if you're asking this kind of question here you most likely don't have enough money to visit it, not to mention your visa request will probably not be approved

absolutely false, it costs nowhere like italy; in fact it's my go-to vacation destination based solely on the neglegible amount of money everything costs there.

Too lazy to fill in the template and my computer is a piece of garbage, so I guess I'll write it out

USA
Bahamas
Sweden
Finland (homeland)
France
Germany
UK
Estonia
Russia
Denmark

>can travel to USA
>can't get a good PC

so far

seriously you niggas don't know what it's like being poor and stuck in a post commie shithole.

Why did you skip us :(

Why Skip Brazil and Argentina if you're doing Latin America?

Couldn't you take the train for like twenty Euros to go to Estonia at least?

Next up is Belgium in Easter

it'S nothing much, but given the fact that I'm 19, I think I'm getting there