I'm 25. Have had sex once, and had my first kiss at 19

I'm 25. Have had sex once, and had my first kiss at 19.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IX4X2I4HQ7s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Doin better than me LOL

You must be disgusting
I had my first kiss at 15, fuck at 16 and I am no fucking paragon of the human form.Moderately overweight and hardly handsome. Yet I've been single for like 2 months since turning 16.

Are you autistic or disgustingly ugly and unpersonable? Which is it?

Better than most of the losers here, man. Keep it up.

kys faggot he probably means women

Growing up I saw dating as a sign of weakness

And, now I'm just too busy with shit, and dating is hard and cumbersome

first kiss at 13, fuck at 15. 17 now and fucked 14. im socialy autistic, but i still get lots of dick. get fucked nigga

I'm not a fag. Kinda wish I was, there life seems easy, then I could use homophobia as an excuse for all my personal failings
Because dating doesn't lead to sex and a normal relationship like, you know, functioning human beings?

What do you think dating is, spending 100 hours seducing a chick?
Fuck dude, 2 actual dates and a couple of hours on the phone and any normal person should have a woman.

Gross

All i have is this
youtube.com/watch?v=IX4X2I4HQ7s

I personally think most women are after money and being with the best looking, so fuck that cut it out while young then get a life while getting older

Lmao im not a dude.

holy shit

Well some people are good at it. I'm not. It's frustrating. But I can't let it hold me back. I work, have a life, ect. But never dated women.

No there's nothing wrong with my looks, you fucking loud yapping teen poodle.

You've obviously had shit experiences. Overall I'm pretty cool with the setup I have.

Bitches ain't coming for me for money and looks but I still have me a gf
I really don't care but isn't TITSORGETFO sort of mandatory here?
Anyways, what is so great about cock? In all honesty if I were a chick I'd be going for the hybrid artificial cocks. Take advantage of the tech.

I've only had sex once and I can also tell you that Randall D. Knight uses this image on his textbook Physics for Scientists and Engineers 4/e

Yeah, it is. I'm under the impression a date should like, also be a friend. My parents had a shit marriage, so I hate myself for it, but at the same time I'm OK slowly killing myself trying to make a friendship over a sex relationship. IDK. We're all fucked in the end

Bad luck bro.
But what do you mean you've never dated a woman? Like never had a fucking meal with a chick you wanna root? How do you even do that,I would have thought the sex drive would be enough to get you to do that.

Work cool, life cool. But women have their uses. Pity is mine can't cook. Can clean at least.
Then are you some kind of extreme autist? How do you not manage to get something, anything? It really doesn't make sense.

Well it is public domain

Bad medical conditions do not help either, havent had any gold digging problems im young as fuck and a poorfag just saying that women cost money dates, anniversary bs and all that other shit id rather spend what little extra money i got on myself

You're honestly wasting your time trying to date established friends. Just find chicks and ask them out, online or however you acquire them.

Just because your parents had it shit is no reason not to try. I'm one of them broken home working class cunts so I think I know what you are getting at. But that is no reason not to try.

Honestly I find this strange. I'm like 5kg overweight and unemployed but I still managed to date and end up in a proper relationship with a pretty fucking decent chick, way above my league (thank god she doesn't know that)

Right on with the inspirational speech Sup Forumsro

i mean i dont need it. but it would be handy. gotta buy myself one of those man.....

I don't know. Ask a girl out, she said no, asked later till said no. Happened a few times so I just sort of grew out of trying. Life goes on.

I always consider it
Cheers. Wasn't really trying to inspire. Just the idea of retards thinking they can make friends they get a crush on their gfs is just absurd neckbeard logic

Also, you cunts need to learn to cook.
Easiest access to vagina is a high quality home cooked meal and some alcohol.

In particular, target women who you know don't like cooking

Well, apparently OP bailed when he realised how abnormally spastic and autist he is.

He could be balls deep right now but I doubt it.

>way above my league
was the more inspiring part I got my eye on a 10/10 just to pussy to do anything about it (shes well known and wealthy) dont wanna seem like a pos gold digging bitch

i think its sad that dudes have to do the first move. like ask a girl out n shit. most dudes are fucking shy and think their never gonna have a chance.

She totally is, no shame in admitting she is above me. In looks, intelligence and career prospects. I mean fuck, she even contributes more in rent.

Hit on "18" year old girls on okcupid

Apparently thats a thing now

You think it would work better when the roles are reversed? A woman wants a manly man, even if he's a "cringy neckbeard", the least he can do is -not- give a shit. If you're too scared to ask her out, how are you ever going live with her?

I do that in my spare time. Go for fob bitches for higher success rates

post a pic of your face. im curious. can give you advices on looks

Shyness is a pretty pathetic excuse. Like 'oh fuck, i'm so scared to ask a woman to eat a meal with me'. Ridiculous.

If a person can't do that, how the fuck can they pass a job interview, complain about a bad meal to the manager etc? Same shit.

Like how unconfident do you have to be? It's just fucking putting yourself in a weakened position, no big deal

you dont look totally unfuckable. also, if you can actually play that guitar, it maybe a plus. the fault is in confidence then?

You clearly have terrible confidence if you can't get a chick. Stop being a pussy, you aren't hideous. If you can't score above your league on personality with your normal face you are doing it wrong,

What are your hobbies? Get good ones that women find interesting.

So we have established that OP has terrible social interaction issues.
Question is, why isn't he targeting vulnerable women to compensate?

It doesn't count if you've had ugly or fat or both bitches

Id recommend contacts or lasik if you can afford it, If you find yourself better looking without glasses

One was a bit chubby. Others good. Current 9/10 if she didn't sneaze so much.

Post pics

well you got a point there. but would you dare to ask a girl out way out your league.

tmw ur just as shit-ugly as OP

Looks like that but more Han. I'm not fucking posting my gf on Sup Forums, she has a whole career ahead of her.

betafag detected
this thread is fucking hilarious

"most"?
you live in a very tight bubble

Yes, of course. You judge by interaction. If you get them smiling and shit early on (early on is important) you just jump in and ask them out as quick as you can. Time lapse ruins your chances.

Then you focus on getting them happy and horny.Once you bed them you are fine. Just gotta get to that point.

ahh jokes on you im a chick.

OP here. Here is another photo, this time I'm coping with pretzels

chicks don't go on Sup Forums watching thread about tard guys with no life

Even if u were a chick then no one gives a shit cause that just proves my point that you have no life.

youre hot tho dafuq

"hot"
>solid 3/10

You obviously have deep psycohologial and self esteem issues if you cannot get any half decent chick.

how social you are is often more important than how physically attractive you are.
I know this by the fact that I've been through all stages, ever since I've moved to Miami from let's just say "nerdtown" lol

lmfao i am a chick with no life. why should i be a ''tard'' dude whos faking being a chick. do you really want prove?

skype me [email protected]

I obviously have no life either.

This. Not trying to defend my shit here, just saying. I spend a lot of time alone, have no social circle, and where I live its harder to get dates if you arent included in a scene.

tits or gtfo

or email, whichever.

well then good

This!!!

OP here, your welcomed in this thread, however I will have trouble with anything more than an acknowledgement and hello. Glad to see the opposite gender's input

guys is it just me or did Sup Forums remove the feature that distinguishes your posts from other people's posts?

>gf on Sup Forums, she has a whole career ahead of her.

wow those hormones got you scared you little shit.

emails are for wimps i got instagram

@

huh?

so does every other girl with a internet connection...

not that kind of prove

Are you the 16 year old poster?

How do you feel your hormones are? Good levels of adrenaline?

lmao true

I can almost feel facial hair growing,

In expansion to this...

Without adrenaline genetics most guys in this society structure and suppressant lifestyle can't really get laid and also can do without it to a better extent than those who need it because they have high testosterone because of environmental and genetic factors.

wwhwat

Probably. I slso draw

DO.
YOU.
SPEAK.
ENGLISH?

Well I am very drunlk and will bail on the board

hope we all get gfs

"adrenaline genetics"
gtfo you are literally retarded and have no idea how retarded you sound

Do you even care to understand English that is partially not to your standards? Or moan about it first and foremost?

instagram unseriously_serious @ brother

Its a figure of speech you fucking homo.

God your so brain washed by being triggered by things like that. What are you? A FAGGIIIIIIIT

Ok I'm 100% convinced you speak Vietnamese and are using Google Translate.

You literally make no sense when you form sentences.

whaT DID YOU *CALL MEE*
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I will pass for Vietnamese.

Forming sentences is gay.

OP here - me trying to ask out girls

I called you a lovely handsome young man.

What you need to work on
1) Stop being a faggot
2) Get off Sup Forums
3) STOP BEING A CRINGY FUCKING WEEB
4) Return to Sup Forums once a month when bored just to fuck with people

0/10 no effort you get a fuckin fat red F

Fuckin tell em mate

Janna.

She sounds cute mate. Go with her autism. Autism girls apparently are shit at sex butttttt make up for it in mental beauty.

u look fine op. A sense of humor is key and intellect, to go with the specs/ nerdy/ look !!! /pass