You can delete one country from the face of the earth, what country do you choose?

You can delete one country from the face of the earth, what country do you choose?

Russia is the obvious choice.

Take a wild fucking guess, ameritards

That would be interesting, if only for the geographical ramifications, but the political fallout would be huge.

Sweden

Yemen, Oman, Qatar and UAE prepare to become an island cause Saudi Arabia is going.

Ukraine obviously.

The United Memes of America

pic unrelated

The correct answer is Saudi arabia

Texas

Turkey

Syria, ALL HAIL KEKISTAN

> Texas
> country
American education detected

New Zealand. Cunts.

India.

So Australia then.

I agree they are a bunch of arrogant cunt.

India and Pakistan. Useless and smelly

France

I was trying to be funny cause I live in this good forsaken state. (And it was sort of a country once upon a time) they think too highly of themselves so I love taking shots at them. Especially Dallas and Houston

Way too many useless obscure Africa nations.

chile

The Vatican

This one. Well, actually, what's left of the actual country itself, the mountains, the bluffs, the forests, the plains rivers and Great Lakes... are some of the greatest on earth, and all the value of the country. It's the people who need to go.

...of course, they'll just be replaced by a horde of equally aggressive dickfaces from somewhere else, so, wipe out all the humans worldwide, and let every country be.

Poland - defenders of Europe and christianity? Really? :-)

Why did Vader kill all his own guys?

Nuke Sweden. I don't want to live and I'm tired of mudslimes

australia. those wild cunts are plotting something, i know it.

Finland since someone allredy said France.

IRAN OR NORTH KOREA, sand nigs or slant eye'd nuke'em both

God can only dream that California was it's own country, then the cancerous tumor would be my answer. Or better yet, just the people, all of them from the bay area and south. Beautiful land full of some true idiots.

Can we just unite the Middle East into one great country and then delete it? The whole fucking thing please. Yes I'll have that.

Kiss your computers, aircraft and agricultural products goodbye.

this /brah/ knows.!!! gold star for you sweety

China.

Other people who aren't the embodiment of everything wrong with the western world can pick up where they left off, user.

and also, a good slice of agriculture is left intact regardless.

Poland isn't that bad anymore.

Mexico. Then no way illegals could just walk here.

Why us ?

> Syria

dumb leftist pussy frog cunts, love from germany.....

Brazil, the monkeys land.

I S R A E L

Mad cause we do everything better than the US but with less than a tenth of your population?

India. Pajeets are lower than niggers

remember if you delete the US, there's no one to save you from the horde of chinks breathing down your neck.

Yes Saudi Arabia

Delete Fucking Israel ALLAHU ACKBAR !

They haven't been cucked into PC shit yet, so they're cool.

/thread

Taiwan ofc

Pakistan, in a heartbeat.

Fuck Papua New Guinea

It's pronounced: "Gina"

Saudi Arabia but Israel is also a good choice

spot on. Then Israel take care of itself

tu é BR. Eu aposto. Arrombado. Brazil is not that bad. In international scale, all we do wrong is to fuck amazon, but the colonialist countryes have done worst along history. Sorry By English.

>Russian subhuman expresses opinion near me
ick