I get painfully crazy leg cramps when I wake up. I work 2 jobs and I walk around a lot. How do I stop these cramps?

I get painfully crazy leg cramps when I wake up. I work 2 jobs and I walk around a lot. How do I stop these cramps?

Eat bananas

Better eating.

Also, if you get one of those, as soon as you feel it, just stand up and throw all of your weight on that leg. Will go away immidiately and you won't have hours of pain in that leg.

More water I find helps, although I don't walk much

Take magnesium supplements. Ones that work over night prefered. Helps against cramps quite well.

Drink more water

Strech before bed for 30minutes.. take a daily vitamins.. and eat bananas (potassium) . Try this for a week everyday and you should feel better. Dont be a little bitch and only do it for 3 days and quit. Be an alpha and do it for a week, itcan take time before you get results

Eating better, i think your problem might be an iron deficiency.

Fuck your cramps nigger. Post more pics of that chick's butthole.

Stop posting ugly women. That will fix your cramps.

This, and keep your leg(s) elevated above your heart when you sleep.

Just stop waking up.

I wish I had more dude

Or eat bananas, or other magnesium/potassium rich food (spinach, avocado, beans + check on Google).

Don't fall for supplement & vitamins in tabs meme.

Horse pussy

water with electrolytes. also more water in general helps

Have a couple glasses of tonic water a day and one before bed. Used to get bad cramps almost every night but not since I got on the tonic water.

stop jerking off.

that's what I thought.

First of all hydrate yourself plenty and be careful with caffeinated drinks.
Also, which part of your leg is cramping? Calf, thigh?
The reason I'm asking is it could be how you walk.

It's usually cause by bad eating or exercising habits, or even the wrong pair of shoes, it'll take some time to figure out what it is.
I'm the meantime grab one of these, it's a temporary fix, and it won't eliminate the cramps 100%, but they will make them more manageable