Confirmed

Confirmed

nigger fetish and pedophilia
u got it all mate

EVERYONE FUCKING READ THIS SHIT.

I MEAN - E V E R Y O N E

I am black , buddy

THERE ARE PEOPLE BEING PAID TO POST NIGGER AND RACE MIXING PROPAGANDA ON SOCIAL MEDIA, REDDIT, IMGUR, 9GAG, Sup Forums ETC

+100000 bro

READ THIS POST
READ THIS POST
READ THIS POST
READ THIS POST
READ THIS POST

PEOPLE ARE BEING PAID TO SPREAD THIS SHIT ON Sup Forums

how much are they paying you to do this?

WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT RUG?

go fuck yourself, honkey

Nothing lost there, that muzzie doesn't look white at all

SJW Libcuck scum. Tides foundtion, the Clinton Foundation or whoever the fuck is paying you can all suck a fucking goat's cock. Pedo fucking scum. Long live the day you shitheads get outed as the pedophilia scum you all are. Bill Clinton, the pedo island regular, fuck you all.

Let him have it. Fucking digusting pussy stubble

>what nigges really think

hahaha BACK TO THEM COTTON FIELDS

Fucking a nigger is like fucking an animal. We do not want those broken whores anywhere near us. Have them and the stds too.

This thread is cold.

READ THIS POST READ THIS POST READ THIS POST READ THIS POST READ THIS POST READ THIS POST

that's a sand nigger and a nigger so no white people

I post race mixing propaganda on tumblr for free, and I masturbate while I'm doing it. True believer here.

Timestamped pics, or it didnt happen.

Bet you're a feminist trying to make white, CIS master race, master gender men feel invalidated by pushing this "black cock" myth around.
We're not as dumb as females (or niggers) so you're wasting your time.

sage

Judging by the amout of propaganda vs the amount of people who give a fuck, i'd say that your getting desperate for attention now

why though?

Kill whitey

this. You hardly ever see people replying to these threads anymore. At the start, it was something new that was a cause for discussion, now people either have wordfilters for "cuck" threads or simple see such threads and think "oh, this shit again" and not even bother with it.

You are so fucking dumb

Fuck whiteys, fuck maga retards which think za bout Drump will save fucking white race

Fuck white people

It's complicated, but I think it's because it's degrading to everyone involved. Degrades white bois by making them sissy cucks, degrades white women by making them animalistic fuckpigs who are obsessed with their own sexual satisfaction whatever the cost, and degrades black men by reducing them to their cocks and cumloads. Everybody loses!

Kill white men breed white woman
That's a rule

not really. this is probably coming from the same person who's thread im shitting up.

But no one would fuck you in the first place. See the problem?.

well what an inherently retarded statement. What happens when in a few generations time when there are no white women because half cast offspring mate with full blood niggers, thus creating darker offspring?
What then?

this is satire right

ALMOST as funny as your shit attempts to push your niggercock propaganda

Trump flew to pedo island, too, and was also close friends with Epstein.

then he's a pedo too.

what in that image indicates Tides is doing anything? other than an anonymous Sup Forums post with no evidence included

ok

still waiting for an answer on this

BTFO white bois.