Are there any exercises/stretches i can do to sort this out Sup Forums?

are there any exercises/stretches i can do to sort this out Sup Forums?

try penis pumping u can git 5 inches

can i fuck that hole?

The pitter patter of the rain tells this young mole to surface for a drink, which he quickly does so before burrowing frantically back into the safety of his den...

10/10 would suck

Lose weight!?

kek

you have to get a hose about the same width as your penis, make sure its pretty long, now put one end over your penis and the other over your mouth and suck on the hose every night, Hard, from 7pm to 8pm.

thats how i went from 2 inches to 2.5

feelsgud.

we're all gonna make it afterall guys.

get rid of shit genes you inbred
good luck with that

There're a lot of exersises, and even place you can go and have a coach for your situation. It's call a fitness you fat pig

try pissing when its in the hole, see if you can flood it out

just kys. it's more realistic than your goal

LOL

Yeah, put down the fork, fatty.

What the hell?

EAT VEGETABURU

go talk to your school counselor about bemis stretchies.

don't be afraid! all the grown ups know how

FUCKING GO TO THE GYM !

You are a disgrace to manhood

Any stretches/exercises to get this? I would love a way to hide my erection in public

me too i cant get erections in public and it sucks

First thing bro is i dont even know why i am doing this especially on this fucked up board.....

Alot of these fuckers wouldnt help you even if you were there own brother they simply come here because they are sad and pathetic just like the rest of us the only real difference is some of us will admit it others will not ......now having said that ill simply say i know that not all of us get fat simply from eating and most of these dumbasses know this as well they just choose to attack and belittle you rather then help but since ive been were yer at ill simply tell it to you like this, its gonna take not only exercises but surgery because unfortunately for you the skin in that area has been stretched to much and if you lose the fat you will still be stuck with all the excess skin and it will need to be cut off ......I weighed 170 pounds my whole life and never an ounce of fat on me .......turned 28 and was diagnosed with severe bi polar and was put on a stupid pill called zyprexxa and even though it was great for the bi polar the main side effect from this pill was weight gain .....now they say just exercise to work out the difference and being that i walk 23 kilometers every day and my job is loading tricks i couldnt really be more active but even with all that i skyrocketed to over 320 pounds in 3 months it was ridiculous ...i started diets ....bought treadmill started walking double and it made no fucking difference the only time i would stop gaining and start losing is when i would stop taking the pills for month or two at a time ........at the end of it all if you wanna know what helped it was stopping the pills then getting back out and doing shit ....walk around join a gym for me i went back to my old sensei and started goin to the dojo again and sure as shit im back down to 165 pounds and it cost me 1100 just to have some of the excess removed ....it would have been about 3 grand to do it all but i just didnt have all that to spend at the time .....

nice pasta

I wish it was ;)

Doubt its you, but just lose a shit tonne of weight

suicide is always a good one :)

it's called, lose some weight fatty. lose weight and your penis might magically appear from the darkness again.

Find a rope, about 2 meters worth then hang yourself

Never thought I'd see a dude with an innie cock, but here we are

11/10
would lick

This is why pills are unsafe.
They literally made you fat and disgusting so you were less likely to have children with the same genes.

Where the fuck are ur balls bro?

Looks like no ones taking the bait mate.

Yeah, stretch your neck through a rope and hang yourself.

This is actually one of them times when i wish this board wasnt such a fucked up place ...so much so that i really do wish i could show you my kids and you might think twice about that bullshit for real my son is 19(weighs 162 pounds) and will most likely end up in the NHL and as we speak models for sears so you can believe what you want but thats just my son lol my daughter is 22(weighs 119pounds) and even though she has no wishes to ever become a model id be willing to bet my last buck that she could land a job easy(long dark red hair petite and tanned my family is italian so are more of the darker nature) why because she is in no way fat and has more brains then most of the woman i know lol shes also in the money being that she runs a lush store so again i beg to differ with what you think my kids would end up being ;).....but i do agree with you pills are fucked up and should be avoided at all costs oh and that was for a 10 year period ive been back to my original self for over 10 years ...i only commented to try and help this guy get over his issue

Yeah I'd start with going outside and fucking walking around, you fat fuck

yes, lose 220 lbs at least

OP seriously, if you don't know, your visible penis size goes down in direct proportion to your total weight going up. The only solution is to lose weight. Google how to lose weight and look only at the most difficult, complicated answers, not the quick easy ones. You don't need "stretches/exercises" because that sounds like you want an easy fix. You need to work hard. You need to work on it every day. You need to eat 1000 calories a day and work out for 2 hours, minimum. You should be losing 2-3 pounds per week average in order to maintain the weight loss over time. Weigh yourself and log it every week, but ignore fluctuations which are normal. It's a long term thing. Skinny guys often show off big cocks, but it's mostly an illusion due to lack of fat padding. You don't just need to occasionally exercise, you need to change your priorities and your life to where exersize becomes a fundamental part of your routine. How bad do you want it?

Easily. First take your fingers and grab a gun. Secondly raise gun to head and pull the trigger.

Yeah cos the majority of people in england are from england.

this

Don't be a fat sack of shit?

If there not pakis there english and im not sure what ones worse to be fair

Most of the penis is inside of the body. There's a surgery where they can move more outside. Many asians do it. Don't expect miracles.

/thread

>Most of the penis is inside of the body
yeah. your mom's body

Stick a hook up your dick and attach it to a rope, tie the rope to a car and have some nigger drive the car.

Dafuq

kek

He'll need some fucking industrial strength rope