This is Lady Eliza Charlotte Manners, and her 2 sisters, heiresses to the 11th Duke of Rutland...

This is Lady Eliza Charlotte Manners, and her 2 sisters, heiresses to the 11th Duke of Rutland, a longstanding noble family in England...

...and?

Bump for possible fappening

A better photo of Eliza's 2 sisters; Lady Violet Diana Manners, and Lady Alice Louisa Manners..

This is nice..

Wow, members of a noble english family that actually look attractive. I thought the inbreeding had hit them harder.

This is a can of fish assholes.

Marry, fuck, kill

I don't understand the point of this thread?

Who cares about these girls?

And a better photo of Lady Eliza..

Do you want a riot because
This is why people riot.

This is their house

These inbreds almost look human.

Hello i duke of forchan will you be my queen

Yeah but it is Rutland, shittest county in England.

Zozzle

Just omg starting to wish I was an aristocrat.

Wow... a group of average girls...
Who cares about their money?
They're incredibly average.

I'm starting to get a bad feeling that we're never going to see their tits.

They are thin and pretty, but you are correct, their features don't come together in a way that screams "beauty." But they are thin and pretty, and when you are a girl being thin and pretty will get you 99% of most guys' attention.

To be fair their faces are not all so great :S, but worth it for the inheritance I think.

Like here they look way more big headed and toothy

but they're not even "pretty."
I can literally throw a rock off my balcony and hit three prettier women, 24/7.

Yeah that is true, but they've got rocking bodies and the inheritance you mention. If they managed to have good personalities as well, that would be ideal.

Lady Violet

Exactly. And being a Lady definitely adds to the attraction

She has no shape, whatsoever.
all these girls are sticks with heads.
Very underwhelming. I don't care about the money.

Haha. Rutland is definitely the smallest countym but I wouldn't say the shittiest. But anyway - british titles rarely have very much to do with the land the family actually owns anymore.

Most of their land is actually in Lincolnshire.

I only have what's in the public and semi-public domain. Though given what there is I wouldn't be surprised if someone has them.

Beauty is subjective.

Lol, in that case be underwhelmed. And it's not about the money. Anyone can have money. But you cant buy a Dukedom. The last non-royal one was given out in the 1800s.

Agree with subjective...

show me a hotter girl?

elitist cunts
high society's version of the common skank.

i'd fuck any one or all three once, but i'd never admit to it. inside they are no less of a whore than their commoner counterparts.

tldr; >who gives a shit, post them nudes

except that it means you can say you made a lady swallow your dick..

Do you live in a pussy Mecca?

Fuck rich cunts

This

I agree