How do you guys feel about this guy?

How do you guys feel about this guy?
Personally I want to blow him.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SHZBGidQcEs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Balki Bartokomous

The only people who actually support Milo are beta males who fell for his scam of winning over beta males.

Dude's entire career is spent on latching on to whatever gives him the most attention to boost his ego, just look at how he manipulated gamergate faggots after trashing them before it got motion.

pseudo intellectual

true, still funny to watch all the drama

too much credit for doing nothing

He's a dirty Greek faggot while still somehow managing to be a kike. You'd think Sup Forums would hate him.

he's British, you fuck.

The guy stirs up protests and riots just for giving speeches at college campuses. I'm a democrat but I love him just over how much shit he stirs up without any effort.

Great guy. Best faggot on the web.

I like him a lot, without beginning to agree with him on all he says. He is a self-described provocateur. He's witty and funny. On the show about atheism, he says something like "a lot of people who are atheists believe in things that don't exist, like lesbians." You can hear SJW and feminist heads explode when he talks. It's marvelous entertainment. Anyone who doesn't find that shit entertaining is a sour, dour, leftist zombie.

this. poor dems can't compete /coz facts

what are you on about?

He has become so well known after UC Berkeley riots. youtube.com/watch?v=SHZBGidQcEs

>The only people who actually supportblank are blancks who fell for his scam of winning over blank.

That's how politic works.

>Milo
Born in Greece. We disown him (well, I do at least and I'm native-born) and I doubt he actually has British citizenship - he just squats here under EU rules

Same

>britan
>EU
>what is BRexit

>as if anyone cares what Greece thinks as their economy drains Europe.

Essentially an IRL shitposter.
Any cause he attaches himself to is mostly so he can piss the most people off, with the exception of free speech.
>mfw the berkley riots drove his book sales up by %1200

Do you not think I know all about that? Until Article 50 is enacted and 2 years later we actually leave, EU citizens can still legally squat here.

Think hes funny as fuck, but don't really agree with him on much

He's more of a man than those complete faggot beta males that supported Hillary and protest Trump. Those faggots are the lowest form of beta faggot cocksuckers.