Can you take MDMA while on SSRI antidepressants?

Can you take MDMA while on SSRI antidepressants?

Other urls found in this thread:

drugs.tripsit.me/MDMA
expirebox.com/download/97634a4ef6a0a4b25f2f2b99ffbe9e83.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

SSRI's only hit Serotonine, MDMA, DMA MA and AA are Dopamine, you will be fine.

You can but it will not work. Mixing recreational drugs with prescription drugs is never a good idea.

did forget to mention, you Do run the risk of killing your kidneys and liver

I've heard that SSRI's and MDMA shouldn't be mixed 'cause risk of Serotonine Syndrome

I missed my last dose if that'll help? I just rarely get the opportunity to do this and I don't wanna fuck it up

In general, mixing any psychoactive drug with SSRIs is a bad idea. I would recommend looking for information on erowid.org.

Depends heavily on the dosage you are used to, how long you've been on it, how much MDMA you're planning to take, your metabolism, set&setting, and a whole bunch of other factors too many to mention. But do an educated atleast, read up on it a little before you take the leap of faith :p

Dolly little is perfect.

Already answered, missing a dose doesn't change tthe fact it takes 24 hours to get through you at best

I feel like eating some Wendy's for some reason

I've taken Diazepam while high off my ass on Meth, so you should be fine, OP. Trip away.

drugs.tripsit.me/MDMA

this should help you out

this guy heard from someone who knew what they were talking about

It's physically possible, so yes.

I've been taking the antidepressants at a moderate dose for around a month and a half and I'm planning on taking around 0.3-0.4g from the looks of the capsules. Will read into it though, thanks.

Sauce for Wendy?

Wouldn't risk it if I'm honest, furreal. Just get super drunk or smoke weed with them, take the Molly and pop it some other time

Drugs are great but drugs are scary

Dolly Little

It'll kill you, but yes.

Just wish her videos were as good as these pics.

except Serotonine syndrome isn't exactly dangerous and is pretty much The Objective, being a state of euphoria

Google "drug mix chart", why the fuck ask Sup Forums in the first place? Sup Forums WILL get you killed if you listen to it

That's an High dose even of not combine with anything else. I'd not advise MD with anti depressant,but at last go for .2

The point I was making; do the research before doing something dangerous/possibly fatal to your body.
Unless self-harm is intended.

just quit your anti gays for a month then do it be safe drugs are powerful

yeah, unless you have too many SSRIs in your mouth and can't fit in the molly.
But less than 20% of "molly" seized by police contains no MDMA at all. Most likely you're getting ethylone or something else similar, but chemically different.

Sup Forums won't get you killed. I made some really cool rock crystals last week and I'm fine.

Maybe I want to die nigga

Got it from dark web so I hope that makes it less likely to be shite.

Just sick to death of weed and alcohol is only good for taking the edge off of social situations for me

You'll be sick of meth after you experience your first crash period.

Oh I've done MD a few times but only at music festivals with a year in between and this time I'm just gonna smoke weed with some buds and take it once I get stoned.

i have sold to someone on ssris to prove the quality of my product.
if it is good shit you will roll just as much as other ppl

Good, best to sleep through the crash. It is truly awful.

expirebox.com/download/97634a4ef6a0a4b25f2f2b99ffbe9e83.html

my ex took antidepressants, but only her friend's cock calmed her down

Kek

Enjoy your serotonin syndrome OP
The amount of people who take mdma but are clueless about it's effects on the brain is unreal, md can be fairly harmful brainwise if used wrong
Read up on it OP, there's a fair bit of info if you bother to look

It's possible that you could get Serotonin Syndrome if you do that. I did something similar back when I was 14. Ended up having temporary Serotonin Syndrome for 2 weeks.

Enjoy being a vegetable if you do, please post how it is if you can.

This is actually good advice. I already knew it wasn't that risky to take MDMA with SSRIs but you never know.

I also learned it's dangerous to take DXM while on SSRIs and I really wonder why.

I dropped E while on antipsychotics and without missing a dose. You'll feel depressed and like a ton of shit the next day or two but then you'll be back to normal. Just don't turn it into a habit

Hot or nah

Of course you can.

Its the side effects and interactions you should worry about

That's only really a problem if you aren't taking SSRIs regularly, because MDMA enters the cell through SERTs.
It should still behave like amphetamine, but weaker, because it can still cause noradrenaline and dopamine efflux.

DXM is a serotonin releasing agent like MDMA.
It shouldn't cause problems if you've been taking SSRIs for a long time.

>drugs.tripsit.me/MDMA
saucee

Yeah, that's what I saw. In any case anti-depressants' effects don't take long to wear off.

I think I started taking SSRIs last november, and it doesn't do shit anymore. I'd rather do a drugged-up party a week with MDMA and beer than taking this shit daily, it's useless. It was doing its job somewhat at the beginning, and I had a slight surge of happiness followed by irrepressible sadness and confusion.

They give you a baseline, nothing more, unless you are getting counselling and making changes to your situation it will continue to be the same.
Oldfag (42) lived with depression since I was 15

Yes I know. But psychotherapy is so dull it's not helping. I'm not really able to share anything.

I'm beyond hopeless, and I hate my medication. Would it be a good thing to switch anti-depressants? I'm on Paroxetin right now and it sucks.

Dam I took tramadol with adderal before and felt great

that says its red dangerous

Absolutely, different people react to different ones, took me several tries before I found Citralopram was effective for me. Seroxat, Fluoxetine, Setraline all were no good for me (side effcts to pronounced or just not effective)

Yeah, they say the same with DXM and codeine and alcohol, but the time I did the combo I felt fine, it was a great high even.

In higher doses it can be a problem I guess.

I'm going to submit this to my psychiatrist. Thanks man, much appreciated.

Can you? Yes
Should you? No

What ssris are you on? I'm on 40mg fluoxetine and 300mg voxra, none of them are doing shit

Good luck, hope you can get the help you deserve

Fluoxetine is widely recognized as even less efficient than a placebo so that's not much of a surprise.

I've taken all sorts with SSRI's and never had a problem. You do have to be extra careful with MDMA though, because serotonin syndrome... On the other hand, this just means you take less to reach the same effect as you'd have taken more without SSRI's. So don't worry, just take about half or a quarter of what people without SSRI's take, and if you're inexperienced and they are experienced, take even less than that.

Shiet. Might get ritalin, I'd really benefit from that

Yeah I guess its just generalizing.

I've got the chance to benefit from free psychiatric health care in my country. So that's a start, even though public service kinda sucks sometimes.

Now the problem of helping myself sticks a bit.

Are you French?

I've heard Ritaline is extremely hard to get though. You've got to be hospitalized and shit. I wouldn't go through this hassle.

Likewise, it's terribly underfunded here in the UK, easier to throw a packet of pills at people than invest time and effort

Nah I'm from Cuckland aka Sweden. I've got similair probems as people with ADD. I tested some methylphenidate and realized how much I could benefit from that shit. I couldn't stand being bored and actually had motivation to do something productive, I've never been like that before so I kinda fucking want that prescribed

Yep, France is number one on prescribing benzos, go fucking figure

Well I think phenethylamines are underused in psychiatry and that's a shame. We should blame this on the hippies imo

Depends on the person i guess. I took mdma on SSRIs and nothing happend, no negative effects but also no euphoria and rush youd expect. I took a line of meth on SSRIs and ended in hospital the next day from panic attack. My blood pressure was thru the roof that time

How do the drug guys get pill presses with the Warner Brothers logo or Bitcoin and stuff? Do they get them custom made? That's fucking crazy.

How about if I'm taking wellbutrin?

You can die from serotonin OD

She done likked the melanin right offin hims muh dik

Serotonin reuptake inhibitors just make your brain process the serotonin slower, so you have a larger amount available in your brain than normal people. It shouldn't be an issue as long as you don't do it every other week. 3 months or so between each use, and even then you could fuck up your brain chemistry. If you're actively taking SSRI's it will boost the effects, i've done mdma twice while on zoloft.

Googled it, seems like it could have some potential. The only thing that has really worked for me when it comes to my depression is smoking pot about two times a week. Wish I could do that now tbh

CAN you? Yes SHOULD you. No

It's a stims and psychedelics class, so yes it's got a purpose against depression. But I guess big pharma wouldn't want to commercialize something that takes you off the hook too quickly. That would go against their best interests.

That's why they happily prescribe opiates and opioids to people rather than looking for a solution that won't make them dependant on a substance

You forgot benzos.

Benzos are even worse than opioids in terms of dependence, but they're prescribed worldwide without second thoughts.This is bullshit and I'm quite sick of having access to shit-tier drugs to cure depression.

I don't think you really can talk your way out of depression. And yet, medical solutions aren't worth anything. It's kind of a paradoxical situation...

Friend who introduced me to mdma takes prescription citalopram, he takes 1g and has no adverse effects, so like dw

Medical solutions aren't worth anythig when they're given to you by big pharma. There are substances that could (depending on the individual) help them but we don't have any access to a regulated market of these substances. It's bullshit that any drug is illegal to consume. I hope that one day I can go toa store and buy weed that actually know more about than "It's pot dude". Actually working on an argumentative essay for my english class about why there's no reason to keep cannabis illegalized

it raises the risk of serotonin syndrome I believe

and besides you'll have an extremely dimished 'trip', or just not feel it

and basicaly no, you need t in my experience come off them for over 2 weeks before you get most of the effects of the roll

and that sucks shit because coming off these worthless addictive drugs fucking sucks shit

btw, SSRI"s have no real clinical effect beyond being an 'active placebo'. look at the trials (which are themselves funded by the very same drug companies making the fucking pills). ask yourself, if that's the best result THE OWN FUCKING DRUG COMPANY can produce then are they really even worth it?

the companies don't even have to declare how many trials they even do. they could be doing hundreds, and then just picking the outlier that just shows an effect greater than placebo, and publishing that

GET OFF SSRI'S. A PILL WILL NOT CURE YOUR FEELINGS OR SITUATION IN LIFE

A PILL WILL NOT MAKE YOUR LIFE MORE MEANINGFUL, A PILL WILL NOT FIX TFW NO GF, A PILL WILL NOT GIVE YOU PURPOSE IN A PURPOSELESS UNIVERSE

i just got prescribed vyvanse for my adhd, i have to pick it up tomorrow, its apprently inthe samefily as aderall and ritalin. maybe theyll prescribe it to you too?

Cannabis doesn't cover the problem though.

Synthetic drugs should be studied regardlessly of their use, I mean MDMA and phenethylamines can prove very useful but aren't researched because of some taboo over this type of drugs.

What you're basically saying is "All drugs can be medication", but pot is the only drug where it's not entirely true.

Uh. no
Serotonine syndrom is potentially fatal.
I.ve tried it, SSRI's and tramadol.

Shaking, cramps, sweating, anxiety of the REALLY bad kind. heartrate 150, restlessness, shittyness... its like drinking 100 cups of strong coffe. In extreme cases your body just seizes up.

Avoid at all cost.

Tried that when I was taking way too much of that kind of shit. Don't really know if it had any effect on me at all
Well technichally all drugs can be medication, it's about finding the best one for the symptoms that need to be treated. In some cases pot can be a better alternative to some people but I don't think it's an almighty god-plant that can cure everything. Big pharma is not about curing people but rather treating them and getting them hooked on your substance, it's not about the betterment for mankind

>Shaking, cramps, sweating, anxiety of the REALLY bad kind. heartrate 150, restlessness, shittyness

I've experienced that shit on other drugs and I would not reccomend taking anything while you're on ssris

You're damn right. Take notes OP!
Have some wonder woman.

Yeah, it's kind of fun until you reach the point where you're lying on a couch feeling cold and warm at the same time, sweating A LOT, feeling like you're about to vomit and have to focus on breathing. Don't do drugs when you're on ssris and if you're a stubborn dumbass then at least take the shit in moderation