Judge overrules Trump's Muslim Ban, opens up travel again! YES! The constitution prevails!

Judge overrules Trump's Muslim Ban, opens up travel again! YES! The constitution prevails!

Southern Poverty Law Center files legal action against Trump's border wall! YES! The constitution shall prevail again!

ACLU files legal action against Keystone Pipeline executive action, stating that it is illegal as an executive action. Federal judge soon to decide the case. Again, common sense, and the constitution shall prevail!

Trump's presidency is an absolute disaster. I'm giving him another month tops, until impeachment hearings begin.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mexico–United_States_barrier
youtube.com/watch?v=0mvP0ArKIGY
thepoliticalinsider.com/shock-michelle-obama-just-said-this-is-only-for-white-people/
breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/06/01/obama-blames-right-wing-media-angering-white-people/
youtube.com/watch?v=-WWzELjRfWA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

There is no Muslim ban, libtard fuck. How is a wall unconstitutional? And the eo for the pipeline just undoes what obama put into place.
Three strikes and you're out. Kys

Impeachment is going to be pretty rough with GOP majority in both houses. Because congress is giant pussies who ALWAYS vote along party lines.

We need him to piss off the Republicans more first.

>GOP majority in both houses
for now...

the impeachment may wait a couple of years until the democrats resume control after the midterms, but it will happen.

Worried you'll have to return to your native shithole, mudslim?

Where have you been, user. A Boston federal judge last night that the ban was constitutional and reversed the other judges ruling. You can't stump the Trump.

America 1-0 Trump

>Judge overrules Trump's Muslim Ban, opens up travel again! YES! The constitution prevails!

That's not what happened. A judge blocked it temporarily without legal basis. The law is constitutional. In fact, laws like this have been passed for decades by almost all standing presidents. You just don't like it because Trump is blonde and looks mean.

there is no federally owned peice of land at the border and since they can't build it exactly on the border they will be taking privately owned land

Its incredible, in a modern 1st-world democracy, not that trump is doing this shit - that's entirely predictable.

what's incredible is that there are people blindly supporting a man who is attempting to undermine the legal framework of the nation, de-legitimise the judiciary, and force through unconstitutional policies through authoritarianism.

We've seen it happen before. In Chile, under Pinochet. In Zimbabwe, under Mugabe. In Italy, under Mussolini.

its incredible that its happening again, in the US, a nation which should know better.

His was actually different, but not in the way most people believe. The fact that it blocked constitutionally protected permanent resident aliens (Green Card) from entering the country made it an issue. Also, none of the countries listed are under a declaration of war, as was the case under Wilson and F.D.R.

Do your research next time before you start jerking yourself off over cherry-picked imaginary things you want to happen.

>legal framework of the nation, de-legitimise the judiciary, and force through unconstitutional policies through authoritarianism.

This sort of rhetoric is what is going to destroy the left. You need to calm the christing fuck down, and I'm saying that as a libertarian. All of his policies are constitutional.

Take your Sup Forums crap over to Sup Forums. You're not wanted in Sup Forums. It's an abuse for you to be here.

true, but years of fear and television have made the US population an army of retard voters. This whole red vs. blue mentality has reached it's peak right about now where both sides vote against the other out of spite. Kind of how when watching sports you want the other team to lose solely because they are not from your city.

This opens the door for crooks or psychopaths to run our government. Believe me, hillary was a bad choice as well and the left defended her. But Trump is the evolution of our stupidity. We have gone full retard with this choice. We are blatantly crying out for a madman to become a dictator. If not now, it will happen in the future. It's kind of like we opened pandora's box. Insanity and stupidity is normal in the eyes of many now.

this does not sound like a Sup Forums kid. The Sup Forums kid would be talking about how trump the fuhrer will gas chamber all non-whites.

The wall and muslim ban are the things I cared the least about, how he put Golman Sachs and Big Pharma in goverment seats are what I found to be real problems, he was supposed to drain the swamp.

Imminent domain is a bitch.

>We are blatantly crying out for a madman to become a dictator.

He's pretty comparable to all Republican standing presidents. Maybe you're just a young idiot who thinks it's exciting to rebel against the "evil powers that be". Does that sound accurate to you?

Not necessarily. The Republicans just need to think it will be easier to get their shit passed with Pence. Once convinced of that, they'll take any excuse to dump Trump and put his VP in power. The sad thing is, most people will probably be satisfied with that, and will just go along with the rest of the bullshit they propose afterward.

this still makes me laugh, stupid trump supporters believed the drain the swamp bullshit. HE is the swamp lol. Him and all his old fart rich friends.

believe me, he is making W. Bush look good right about now. Let me guess, you were another retard that agreed with all the crap bush did as well right? I guess stupidity just gets worst the older you get.

>In Italy, under Mussolini.
I don't remember Trump marching with his armed buddies on Washington and forcing the king to give him power otherwise he would wreck shit, frocio.

>stupid trump supporters believed the drain the swamp bullshit

Considering the tariff discourages all international trade and does huge blows to corporations in order to keep money in the United States, I'd say you don't know what you're talking about.

>He's pretty comparable to all Republican standing presidents. Maybe you're just a young idiot who thinks it's exciting to rebel against the "evil powers that be". Does that sound accurate to you?

I was born in the 70's.
I remember Bush sr clearly, and Reagan vaguely. while bush Jr was opposed for his warmongering, There was nothing even remotely like the opposition trump has warranted being directed toward Bush sr.

>There was nothing even remotely like the opposition trump has warranted being directed toward Bush sr.
Social media weren't a thing back then, and yes, they play that big of a role.

Whats funny is that people overseas shun and look down on Americans, yet have no problem comming here and exploiting our country. But we gotta look after them cause the constitution says to. We'll also bitch about getting caught and fined for recreational drugs... even though the law says to.

They'll just pass down the cost of the tariff to the consumer like they always do.

So you are saying by doing bad to the economy he is hurting the rich people in turn going against the swamp?..Are you stupid? You are saying the dumb things he does are good because they harm us.

Then you just dont buy.

... you forgot the most stunning parallel.... Hitler in Germany, although that was not a democracy.

>believe me, he is making W. Bush look good right about now.

That's because our country is permeated by young liberals with no understanding of politics like never before. They hate Trump because he looks like emperor palpatine, and they grew up watching Biff Tannen be the bad guy. If you notice, the left has only rhetoric on their side. They don't have genuine opinions on the bills, because the bills and orders are actually quite sensible and not different from what any other president has ever done, that's what makes liberals look so insane during this period. It really is fear mongering and they are so insane that they commit violence and take away people's constitutional rights in order to demand their way. Trumps travel ban was constitutional when a judge tried to halt it. It was quickly overturned because it had no legal basis. That should show you how quickly the left will hop on Trump without knowing what they're doing.

> Let me guess, you were another retard that agreed with all the crap bush did as well right?

No? I hated Bush.

> I guess stupidity just gets worst the older you get.

Lol

What drives me nuts is people here in Italy bitching about the "muslim ban" and how Trump is Hitler when up until few years ago our country was best buddy with Gheddafi[spoiler] and for good reasons.[/spoiler]

Everything Trump has done has been legal. The US Code 1182 supports his Muslim ban. The left is being obstructionists, but given time they'll be beaten into submission

>crying about the left
>being this triggered
>irony

>So you are saying by doing bad to the economy he is hurting the rich people in turn going against the swamp?

Are you really asking me how a tax on trade goods will hurt the rich people? Do you have fucking down syndrome?

Did I say they were the same? no.

But Trump, and Mussollini both made infammatory speeches and comments aiming to de-legitimise the judiciary - exactly as trump is doing right now, today, aimed at Attorney Generals who have found his immigration orders to be unconstitutional, with his attacks calling them "so-called judge", and accusing them of "disloyalty" and using the image of a threat to push their orders.

Of course they're not identical. I dont see Il Douche talking Italian, either. I dont see him being black, like Mugabe. I dont see him being muslim like Suharto, or wearing a uniform like Pinochet. (Though he does have a daft haircut, like Kim-Jong Un.) But there are similarities.

Authoritarians, who eventually rise into dictatorships if unchecked, have patterns - and the undermining of judicial independence, and the strength of the national justice system is one of those traits, which Trump is doing exactly like many of those authoritarians. And it is something people should be concerned about.

What a shitty rebuttal. You should honestly kill yourself out of shame.

not understanding that Trump is a wall to protect dems from republicans is your first mistake.

Trump is Repbicrate.

you do know that there is already a wall at the border, right? He's just going to make it better.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mexico–United_States_barrier

Don't you realize the stupidity of connecting the dots through things like firey speech? You don't see how being a boastful speaker has nothing to do with policy? Is this what the left goes upon?

It really just seems like you looked at that sign of "Warning signs of facism" and got too excited to think straight. I would challenge you to connect those same dots to most presidents, you would find the results are the same, and that every president under this logic is now a potential dictator.

I really hate this orange douchebag but the ban on refugees is something I am ok with. I'm sorry they are being slaughtered and are suffering horrible atrocities and so on but why should we help them when the average citizen needs help in school loans, rent, and the price of food and water.

So yes, I will say what Trump supporters won't say. I don't care about these people. I just care about myself. I'm not gonna place blame on Obama, the left, or any other bullshit. I will take personal responsibility and say fuck those refugees, help me and our people. I don't want a dime spent on non americans.

you buy the avacados from equidor. Dumbass. Thats why mexico is so pissed about the tariff.

I deliverately avoid using the Hitler analogy, because hitler is so over-used that people have become indifferent to him.

Trump could set up a "Trump youth" set people to work on the infrastructure for the wall, have a paramilitary wing, and then start talking about rounding up the je- the muslims to put in concentration camps, and if you said "this is what hitler did", you'd still get thousands of people whould start screeching "STOP SAYING HE's HITLER!" and defending him, because he's not hitler, he's got two balls.

or something.

Its an absurd situation, that we cannot note the parallels between the post-weimar republic germany of the mid 1930's, and Trump's government, because people will dismiss it, solely for being compared to Hitler.

President Trump has the highest disapproval rating of any new president ever polled, according to a new survey. A majority of respondents, 53 percent, disapprove of how Trump is handling his job

I don't think you understand what you said. Go back and read what you wrote. If you have half a brain you will see how stupid that statement was. You are past autism my friend.

China has called fucking war on us. You fucking shit conservative ruined American. Enjoy the time you have left until your nation is destroyed.

This

You don't have to like trump. You don't have to agree or support what he does. But don't go around acting like the sky is falling because of him. Liberals need to take a chill pill you lose any sense of validity when you are rioting and spouting off like a crazy evangelical Christian.

yes, the usual blaming libs and assuming you are a lib and then kill yourself. You earned your retard trump supporter red hat. Good job buddy.

>Reagan could set up a "Reagan youth" set people to work on the infrastructure for the wall, have a paramilitary wing, and then start talking about rounding up the je- the muslims to put in concentration camps, and if you said "this is what hitler did", you'd still get thousands of people whould start screeching "STOP SAYING HE's HITLER!" and defending him, because he's not hitler, he's got two balls.
>Bush could set up a "Bush youth" set people to work on the infrastructure for the wall, have a paramilitary wing, and then start talking about rounding up the je- the muslims to put in concentration camps, and if you said "this is what hitler did", you'd still get thousands of people whould start screeching "STOP SAYING HE's HITLER!" and defending him, because he's not hitler, he's got two balls.
>Bush Sr could set up a "Bush sr youth" set people to work on the infrastructure for the wall, have a paramilitary wing, and then start talking about rounding up the je- the muslims to put in concentration camps, and if you said "this is what hitler did", you'd still get thousands of people whould start screeching "STOP SAYING HE's HITLER!" and defending him, because he's not hitler, he's got two balls.

It's just political rhetoric. You can do this to anyone.

>I'm giving him another month tops, until impeachment hearings begin.

>he wont win primaries
>he wont be given the ticket to run for pres
>he wont last first debate
>he wont be elected
>electors wont vote for him
>he wont be sworn in
>impeached in a week
>impeached in a month

then you see nafta fall and work being done to get the wall made as you read him shit posting on twitter at faggots and the majority laughing with him.

>it'll be next month
>it'll be next month
>it'll be next month

Are you going to be saying that as he wins the next election too?

You haven't presented a single point, only pissy baby ad hominem. Sorry. Try not to post again until you're older.

Just like how he was trailing at 30% every damn poll before he won presidency right?

Are you having triggering flash backs yet?

>aimed at Attorney Generals who have found his immigration orders to be unconstitutional
stopped reading there, they're not unconstitutional and it's been clear for a while.

none of this happened. I actually wasted time googling it just to be sure.

>Trump could set up a "Trump youth"

You mean like Obama did?

Producing stuff in the US would still be way more expensive than paying the tariff, labor in China and Mexico costs close to nothing, this won't bring back jobs.

>I don't think you understand what you said.

You're so stupid that you're projecting your own inability to understand what was said onto me. That's almost the saddest thing I've ever heard in an argument.

>Go back and read what you wrote. If you have half a brain you will see how stupid that statement was.

It sounds like you're just saying that. Too bad it's not true. I don't fall for idiotic attempts like this.

>You are past autism my friend

You might actually be the dumbest man on earth.

youtube.com/watch?v=0mvP0ArKIGY

Equador doesn't produce nearly enough avocado, get ready for crime waves.

>Don't you realize the stupidity of connecting the dots through things

And dont you realise the stupidity of not seeing the parallels? Do you not comprehend the consequences of Trump attempting to silence the press, control the judiciary system, and so on?
Its not that there's one instance. its that there are multiple instances. He attacks the judiciary. he attacks the press. he uses phrases like "loyalty", and so on. One of these on its own is not a warning sign. Plenty of non-authoritarian governments have criticised their supreme courts for a ruling. But few have also attacked their press as "enemy number one". Fewer still have attacked a race or social group as a "threat". and so on. Each one in turn is a flashing warning sign of a larger malaise.

Like a disease, its a case of symptoms. And the more symptoms that are present, the more likely there's a thread of a major illness being there. And you know what? I hope I'm fucking wrong. I really do. I WANT to be an idiot who spoke out and was later proven to be over-reacting. Because the alternative... that I am right, and I sat by and did nothing while he and his cabal of people like bannon consolidated power... well. I do not wish to be the one who said nothing, when they rose to power.

Tip top kek

You can only impeach if the President has committed some sort of crime. You can't just impeach someone because you don't like them. Fucking dumbass.

>blocks people from muslim counties
>makes exceptions for "religious minorities" in those countries

Read Trump EO..its to protect Americans.
"In order to protect Americans, the United States must ensure that those admitted to this country do not bear hostile attitudes toward it and its founding principles. The United States cannot, and should not, admit those who do not support the Constitution, or those who would place violent ideologies over American law. In addition, the United States should not admit those who engage in acts of bigotry or hatred (including "honor" killings, other forms of violence against women, or the persecution of those who practice religions different from their own) or those who would oppress Americans of any race, gender, or sexual orientation."

>And dont you realise the stupidity of not seeing the parallels?

But I do see the parallels. What I'm saying is that you can find these same parallels with every standing president. Is this really too complicated for you?

>taking your sources from a libtard biased media

Stay mad faggot

>Trump attempting to silence the press

He's not silencing the press. He's just calling out the liberal propaganda machine on shit that everyone has seen for decades now. Calling out lies is not "silencing" as you put it.

>But few have also attacked their press as "enemy number one".
Well considering the wide misinformation about him spread by american and international media, and how almost the entirety of the former campaigned for Hillary and against him, he's somewhat pretty fucking right.

People on Sup Forums defending that its not a muslim ban. Lets just say it is and laugh at these stupid fucken liberals as they cry. Maybe they will go back to plebbit.

HEIL TRUMP!

>muh media bias maymay

>too stupid to see it's REAL intent.

prepare to see a lot of judges kiss their careers goodbye.

besides, i don't think an impeachment vote would come out the way the left wingers think. most politicians are acutely aware of what constitutes career suicide, and would either vote against or abstain impeachment.

rhetoric is rhetoric, weak threats that evaporate when push comes to shove.

somebody might put a bullet in him though.

>the USA today.
>best reality show ever

SJWs are domestic terrorists and should be treated as such. Especially when they turn violent.

Oh holy shit you've got a fucking lot to learn. Not even trying to be rude. You honestly just don't have any sense. Fox is Republican, other media networks like CNN are largely democratic. It's just the way things are.

It's real intent is to protect us from Muslims who would "bear hostile attitudes toward it and its founding principles. The United States cannot, and should not, admit those who do not support the Constitution, or those who would place violent ideologies over American law. In addition, the United States should not admit those who engage in acts of bigotry or hatred (including "honor" killings, other forms of violence against women, or the persecution of those who practice religions different from their own) or those who would oppress Americans of any race, gender, or sexual orientation."

I feel like it would be in the USAs best interest to give Trump unquestionable authority over all legislation. He's above the Constitution and for Trump the Constitution is just a hindrance. I honestly feel this way. Trump should be the Emperor of the USA.

>Southern Poverty Law Center

Not surprising since 22.8 percent ($9,674,637), of total expenses go for fundraising.

Wait two years and you'll be top tier at this. You remind me of a young me. Keep up the good work.

>Protect Americans

Neo-Liberals hate this country.

Go up to someone and ask "Do you love America, and love living here" If they say no, ask who they voted for. It's always hillary.

They dont deny issues with immigration deep down and they dont deny that Hillary is extremely corrupt and doesn't care about the American people, they simple dont care how corrupt she is and are on the same page of hatred of America/Americans.

Liberals are the worse people to spend time with and talk to, thats why they are segregated into specific countys while most of the country is red.

They just went on a power trip with Obama because he can be 100% manipulated.

>thepoliticalinsider.com/shock-michelle-obama-just-said-this-is-only-for-white-people/

>breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/06/01/obama-blames-right-wing-media-angering-white-people/

>youtube.com/watch?v=-WWzELjRfWA

Him and his wife literally got abused by those people and drove this country into the ground in a hole of degeneracy.

Blows my mind how you fucking cucks just need...fucking CRAVE immigration. It's fucking unhealthy, you fucking fetishize it to the point of fucking insanity. Why the fuck is immigration so important to you bleeding heart retards?

>ACLU

So the ACLU claims that they stand up for the constitution. Tell me OP, where the fuck were they in protecting freedom of speech this past week? Milo and Gavin were both shut down by Nazi-like violent opposition. Since when do we let only one side be heard? The constitution protects ALL SPEECH and gives everyone the right to voice their beliefs. NO ONE gets the right to silence someone else, or they are in violation of that person whom they are silencing's constitutional rights. It doesn't matter if you agree with someone else's opinion. You don't have the right to stop them from voicing it. Plain and simple.

The ACLU has proven itself to be a heavily partisan leftist advancement group, not a protector of the constitution as they claim.

Thanks satan

And I swear to god if anyone says "it's what makes America great" I'll have a fucking aneurysm.

The people with green cards were detained then let in to the country

You are autistic if you can't see the media bias.

really?

Every president?

So, please, show me the example of the month where Obama made a law by executive order, for it to be shut down by Attorney Generals who deemed it unconstitutional, and Obama proceeded to denigrate the judiciary, fire one attorney general for being disloyal, put others down by calling them "so-called judges"? Show me the same month where Obama and his cabinet attacked news sources for reporting the accurate truth of events, and calling them "the opposition"? Show me the time that same month where he attacked the president/prime ministers of australia or somewhere else. That month where Obama attacked the intelligence agencies, and dismissed their expertise? and the time he removed the head of the NSA and the Joint Chiefs of staff and replaced them with a relative, and a right-wing figurehead?

Go on. Or replace Obama with Bush(es), Clinton, Reagan, Ford, Nixon, and so on. Show me one example of a previous president who's done such a string of unprecedented actions.

SPLC is shite

>for it to be shut down by Attorney Generals who deemed it unconstitutional

What the leftover Obama acting AG since the Dems are dragging their feet on getting Trump's AG confirmed?

Those 4 young black gentlemen where just pranking him.

Yes, After all, where would Donald trump be without his immigrant wife. Or his immigrant mother. Or his immigrant grandfather?

Where would we be without the child of a Syrian immigrant called Steve Jobs? Or where would we have been in WW2 without a Serman immigrant called Einstein?
And so on.

>having a strong case of the dumb

The Muslim ban is completely constitutional.

>what is LEGAL immigration?

>common sense

funny,common sense from the country who sat and blamed everything obama was responsible for on george w bush.americans dont have common sense,have fun when you lose the next election.and nobody is believing your fake support for the constitution,we still remember who the crowd was that whined about gun control after every shooting

When he said we'd get tired of winning, I guess this is what he meant: he'd keep losing, we the people would keep winning.