Billionaire retard gets tricked into taking care of his wife's son

>billionaire retard gets tricked into taking care of his wife's son
Is Forrest Gump cuck kino?

Other urls found in this thread:

cdc.gov/hiv/risk/estimates/riskbehaviors.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

if you think forrest gump was a cuck you are a faggot.

Retarded love is the purest.

I liked the part of the movie where It Ain't Me starts playing.

The kid was his.

Besides, Jenny's life was constant pain and Forrest's was, by all accounts, the fullest life you could ever ask for. Caring for your wife's son hardly seems like a bad thing for someone like Forrest.

its very mediocre

Forrest wasn't a full-retard, he was slow and kind of dumb sure, but the man could disassemble an M16 in no time and knew how to work a ship by himself.

He had what, an IQ of 80? He wasn't no Radio, that's for sure.

>"I'm gonna go hang out with the Black Panthers for 6 months. Will you wait for me, Forrest?"

did his wife's son have AIDS?

It was his son and it finally gave him a purpose. He lived a full life, but generally he jogged and stumbled his way through it.

>wife's son
That was his own son, what're you talking about?

There are people in this thread right now who believe that it was his kid.

Anyone else suprised how high Hank's hairline is?

Oh shit, I remember that but I didn't understand the implication because I was kid.

Forrest got cucked hard.

How could it be his kid?

Would forrest gump even know what to do with his willy?

Why else would Jenny run away?

and name the child after Forrest?

It's not like, oh here Forrest, take care a Jamal, I named him after you!

>He had what, an IQ of 80?
Wasn't it 75? Just below the legal line of retardation?

He did.

Dude watch the movie again, she gives him a handjob in college.

>Would forrest gump even know what to do with his willy?
Yes, they fucked. When she ran away, before he started running across the country.

How? He wasn't dating Jenny at the time and hardly knew where she was for most of his life.

Jenny was never meant to be a figure you were supposed to admire in the movie, she was at best a tragic figure and most likely an example of the worst aspects of a decade, while Forrest represented the best.

first of allthe kid was his, and if the kid wasn't then of course he is a cuck and you're a pathetic nu-male or retard evangelical christian for thinking that he wouldn't be.

holy shit, no it wasn't. Jenny was a fucking waste of life that dumped her kid on the only guy she trusted and knew wouldnt leave him. Explain to me how its his kid when they never fucked

That was rape. Tards cannot consent.

She *tries* to give him a handjob, she started tugging it and Forrest freaked.

She said she'd always be his girl.

Your argument is invalid.

Forrest fucked Jenny when he went back to Momma's house after she passed away.

Kek

I thought it was premature ejaculation

>tfw they used her roommates robe

>Explain to me how its his kid when they never fucked
They did fuck though. After he proposes marriage.

>future wife gets trained by black guys
>he takes her back
>"not a cuck"

just lol

He was slow. Not retarded.

Jenny said a lot of things, user. She was canonically a severely broken person that filled her void with dick and drugs.

Forrest staying true to her was yet another sign of his moral superiority. These are put into the movie for a reason.

Jenny has to be the most unlikable character in all of cinema.

The Panthers were not the first people to bang Jenny and they weren't at all the last. She was always about getting the dick, and your focus on some of them being black is silly.

>billionaire
forrest gump was a millionaire at best

they did fuck. And the kid is as old as when they presumably conceived him. Also, in a stroke of kino genius, Spielberg made the kid act sinilar to T.hanks.

The hilarious thing is they have a literal Jewish commie guy infiltrating the Panthers in the film, the guy that hits Jenny

Sup Forums is always right

Jenny probably gave Forrest and her kid STDs

She was a very pitiful character, she wasn't likable but that doesn't mean you should hate her.

Jenny was always running away from her past and trying to find a way to reinvent herself, while Forrest just took life for what it was and kept moving forward. The point of the movie, you could argue, is that living life as its given to you is more important than using life to fix up aspects of the past. An excellent example of this theme coming up was Lieutenant Dan, who was consistently miserable as he focused on past glories or old wounds up until the EXACT moment he gave them up and embraced whatever the future held. He went from a self-hating cripple to a self-made man with titanium legs.

Jenny never did that, she just couldn't.

That's because Lt. Dan is a man and Jenny is a woman

Women don't have that whole inner willpower to rise over any adversity thing

AIDS isn't a guaranteed transmission during unprotected sex.

If it's typical vaginal than your odds of getting it is somewhere around 30%, Forrest just rolled lucky, same with his son.

>the cuck meme is ruining another childhood classic

And by ruining i mean, red-pilling.

Lieutenant Dan was on his way to being a miserable impoverished veteran in the city before Forrest came along and gave him some dumb wisdom

Every time Forrest was available to help Jenny she pushed him away.

It wasn't a matter of willpower, it was having a friend that wanted nothing more than to make your life good and on the right track. Hell, Forrest couldn't save Bubba but he did save his family. The only people that were better off without Forrest were presidents.

I thought it was much less for vaginal, and that's why faggots spread it so much easier.

Reminder that in the book he has an orangutan sidekick.

Bubba died in Vietnam, though.

>Every time Forrest was available to help Jenny she pushed him away.

Now that you mention it, Lt. Dan, was more receptive and protective of Forrest, when he rejects the hookers after they call Forrest retarded.

I think 30% was for vaginal, while its almost guaranteed for anal.

The mucus and semen aren't thick with HIV, blood is. Vaginal doesn't lead to bloody micro-tears in the walls quite as much as anal.

Jenny probably would've laughed and done coke with those hookers.

Exactly, Lt. Dan wasn't a bad person, he was just in a bad place.

Jenny meanwhile was in a bad place, but every time Forrest was there she was worried she might be a "bad influence". She thought she was a bad person, when she was really just hanging around bad people.

It's worth mentioning how hard she turned her life around by merely getting Forrest's spunk inside her. That idiot was one hell of a good man.

>Kek shrimp
>sides shrimp
>LMAO shrimp

Forrest is the epitome of what the white male should strive for. Become a billionaire, become a beta orbiter for a slut who gets BBC on the reg, and then all your wealth for your wife's son.

>It's worth mentioning how hard she turned her life around by merely getting Forrest's spunk inside her. That idiot was one hell of a good man.

Top kek, he did do wonders.

>presidents
Only Nixon really. Kennedy would have been assassinated regardless, and Johnson came away from his encounter with Forrest unaffected.

>It was his son guys

>Childhood female friend that grew up to be a hippie slut finally fucks her retarded friend after decades of blue balling him and it just so happens she got pregnant from that one night

Fucking disgusting

Did you see all that shit he pulled? I wouldn't be surprised if he was hyper-fertile as well.

Forrest was just bad luck for presidents.

Johnson was unaffected because Johnson was a Texan-tier asshole.

>people in this thread actually think caring for your wife's son isn't cuckoldry

>Forrest was just bad luck for presidents.
But we can't assume that Kennedy wouldn't have been assassinated had he not met Forrest. Had he said something about keeping the car roof down on a hot day, then maybe, but that would have been in pretty bad taste.

tob keg :^DD

>he will never understand the love between a man, his wife, and their big black bull

A man so lucky his dirty smile created a cultural icon (the smiling yellow face.)

It's heavily implied to be his, and even if it wasn't Forrest wouldn't give a damn.

Forrest's life was one long series of blessings, I doubt he was going to lose the magic touch with Forrest Jr.

>tfw processing speed is sub 70, but all other categories raise the iq to 124

I don't know how to feel about this just yet.

>I don't know how to feel about this just yet

Is that a joke? Because it was subtle

I fucking hate forrest gump. He is just a retard who only gets shit done because of an unrealistic amount of luck.

amazingly irritating and insultingly stupid.

>t. mad retard
bet you didn't even try to play pong

I always cry when he starts running because I want to, just like him, simply get up and travel the world.

More like he just never said no at an opportunity, or didn't give anything he got into his 100%.

What he did was not luck, it was dedication. Literally the only lucky thing that happened to him outside his control was the storm.

>was the storm

And that is definitely attributable to an act of God if you wish to interpret it as such, since religion was a positive theme throughout the movie.

A man having sex with an infected woman has a 0.04% chance of catching HIV.

AIDS should be called GRIDS. If you're not taking it up the pooper, sharing needles, or blood transfusion, then you're really not at risk. HIV spreads to women from bisexuals. Men don't catch it from women, they catch it from other men.

cdc.gov/hiv/risk/estimates/riskbehaviors.html

>Chinese
looks like North Korea
what gun is that?