My friends, where is the dismemberment thread?

My friends, where is the dismemberment thread?

Other urls found in this thread:

forum.deathaddict.com/threads/man-is-flayed-tortured-and-has-his-throat-slit.3911/
tragediasebizarros.com/blog/index.php/2016/08/06/acidentes-de-trabalho-um-pequeno-vacilo-que-pode-levar-a-morte/
m.liveleak.com/view?i=e6d_1457742169
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I guess right here

Best video ever
forum.deathaddict.com/threads/man-is-flayed-tortured-and-has-his-throat-slit.3911/

That is fucking clever. Why have i never thought about that. A PORTABLE BLOWJOB! you can stuff it in a bag and have a blowjob with you whereever you go.

what a waste

I remember back in the day when I used to go the public library and take shits inside of books. It wasn't anything I was too proud of, but I remember I would go home and masturbate thinking about how some random person would encounter my shit. Hopefully, even touch it by accident. What made it so erotic was the choice of the books I would choose to shit in. I would often take shits inside of children's books. Titles like Charlotte's Web, Winnie-the-pooh or the Secret Garden. Sometimes I would shit in romance novels so that I could fantasize later about some lonely girl getting the smell of my peanut filled shit in her nostrils. Medical books were great. Young hypochondriacs who would often read them and it aroused me that some hypochondriacal kid would wind up getting their fingers covered with the mucous that surrounds my shit. You know, that mucous that helps your shit slide right out of your ass.
What I would often do is make sure to eat something like chili about 5 hours before I would head over there. I would walk through the library for an hour or so until I found the perfect book. I would open the book to a random page in the middle and I would wait until nobody was in the isle. Then, I would simply take my pants down quickly, squat down over the book and let my shit slide right down into the pocket of the book. I would close the book and scrape off any remaining shit particles off the edges by dragging the book along the surface of the book shelves. Once I knew my shit was cleverly hidden inside the book, I would place it back where I found it. Later that night, I would stroke myself thinking about the person who will open it. I don’t do this anymore, but I often think about doing it again. I promise you this. If I ever do go back and do it again, I’m doing a sports book. I want a big muscle-bound jock to have contact with my shit. I view the jock as the one that got away.

lol

did he died?

K

Best reply. God bless your soul.

I hope he died. Story?

you need serious help

Pretty gnarly pedestrian struck by car!

A laborer went through moments of terror and immense distress when he was working as a miller on a farm in Baixão village in Banzaê in Bahia.

According to information, in a certain part of the day the crusher stopped working and the worker confident that nothing tragic would happen to him, went up in the feeder silo with equipment on and used his foot to unlock the jaws of the feeder and make the Machine to operate again. It ended up causing a terrible accident, because it was sucked by the rollers of the equipment and had great part of its crushed body.

The victim was quickly rescued along with the machine attached to the body, but during surgical procedure did not resist and ended up dying at night.

(Google translate)

this is where i draw the line....its over guys, that thing is no longer a human...why bother?

Thank god his phone isn't broken!

Link: tragediasebizarros.com/blog/index.php/2016/08/06/acidentes-de-trabalho-um-pequeno-vacilo-que-pode-levar-a-morte/

m.liveleak.com/view?i=e6d_1457742169
Head dismemberment

I think people in general just need to be killed

Any got that isis vid where they ran the guy over with a tank?