The Daily Planet criticizing those who think they're above the law is a little hypocritical, wouldn't you say...

The Daily Planet criticizing those who think they're above the law is a little hypocritical, wouldn't you say? Considering every time your hero saves a cat out of a tree, you write a puff piece editorial about an alien who, if he wanted to, could burn the whole place down. There wouldn't be a damn thing we can do to stop it.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RslcETyE2ec
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

BOYS MMM

the shitposters are coming, the shitposters are coming

Does the ultimate edition make it clear whether or not Supes knew Bruce Wayne was the Batman at this point?

It was pretty obvious in normal edition too, wasn't it?
>hello billionaire dude, would you like to talk about superheroes and crime and stuff?

>Oooh, you don't want to pick a fight with this super man! Gosh, are you made of steel? What-ev-er happened to the man of tomorrow, am I right?!

>Does the ultimate edition make it clear whether or not Supes knew Bruce Wayne was the Batman at this point?

not at this point, but later when he heard Alfred and Bruce talking via wireless his suspicions started to grow.

>not at this point

It was pretty clear to me when Clark eavesdropped on Bruce and Alfred's conversation.

>>hello billionaire dude, would you like to talk about superheroes and crime and stuff?

It's perfectly normal for a reporter to ask a prominent gotham citizen who rarely makes public appearances his opinion on shit going on in his city, do you even journalism?

He had no idea then that he was Batman.

Mighr be misinterpreted.

Before Clark confronts Bruce he had already listened to Bruce's earpiece conversation.

That's in my post can't you read?

And that's still not concrete proof of Bruce = Batman, just that Bruce Wayne is up to something shady at the house.

It is clearly implied by the fact that he confronts Bruce AFTER listening to the earpiece.

Clark's smart, he can put two and two together.
>Billionaire from Gotham
>Usually inconspicuous
>He's doing shady spy shit at Lex's charity event.

Not a far stretch familia.

That is gigantic leap of logic that one overheard secret conversation = Bruce Wayne is Batman, he could be anything from a hands on industrial spy.

You're reaching hard just because you as an outsider have knowledge of their secret personas, there's objectivity to it at all.

Choose to believe whatever you like.

How did Lex find out Clark was Superman

He has infinite surveillance resources as a tech company billionaire.

He found out other meta-humans too.

During the charity event he teases Bruce too, he already knew his identity.

Why was Superman at the Lexcorp dock where they were handling the Kryptonian vessel?

Don't worry about it

>Society Waynes, Manor's out the window.

he had a really strong grip. It was clear you wouldnt want to pick a fight with him, you also dont want to pick a fight with Superman, ergo... vis a vis... concordantly.... Clark is Superman.

Not him, but I choose to believe you're a loser who just got BTFO in the argument and tried to slink away like a little bitch. Not on my watch, fuckboy.

The bull's already been prepped. They heard it, the cucks among the stars. They'll come.....the chastity cage awaits. Ding dong. Ding ding ding ding ding ding ding

Ooh you're feisty.

BvS is too big for little minds.

Remind me again, why did they make Lex Luthor act like the Joker in this movie?

youtube.com/watch?v=RslcETyE2ec

He knows it's him you fucking retard.

>"What's your position on the bat vigilante in Gotham?"

Yea everyone opens up a conversation like that when they meet someone.

Also, at the scene transitions to Clark deciding to save that girl from the burning building rather than staying and finding out more about Bruce. He already knows everything he needs to know. And would rather save a life regardless.

Get fucked. The bane of BvS being leagues ahead of Marvel is that we now have to tolerate Marvelcucks in our threads because there aren't any Marvel threads for you to cuck in.

>Yea everyone opens up a conversation like that when they meet someone.

I could very well imagine everyone opening a conversation like that if there was a guy running around dressed like a bat in the real world. What you're doing is speculating, you have no actual proof for any of this.

>they're talking like they know each others secret identities
>they don't yet

GREAT MOVIE :D

sounds like bvs was a little too smart for you lmao

and that sounds like a go to argument from someone who ran out of substantive thoughts to add to the conversation lmao

>What you're doing is speculating, you have no actual proof for any of this.

Irony: the post

There is 0 proof that Superman doesn't know Bruce is Batman at the party.

who was the jacked up alien at the end of the Extended cut?

Steppenwolf, he's the military leader of Apokolips, where Darkseid is from.

>namefag
>substantive thoughts

I hate this image so much.

He was literally just whining at Perry about how he wanted to do a story on the Bat before he got sent to this gala. Why the fuck do you think he wouldn't take the opportunity to ask people about him?

so is Darkseid the new bad guy in the next flick? I heard somewhere it was Brainiac.

That's the default position. Just like I assume Superman doesn't know that Wonder Woman is sneaking around the party and that Lex is masterminding a plan to kill him at that very moment. Sure, there's no evidence that he is unaware of these things, but since the film never shows him having knowledge about them, then it is perfectly reasonable to assume so.

I am taking the reasonable positive, you are not.

Probably just bad writing. You know, like the rest of the movie

I think he's saying there no proof either way so no matter what any of us believe it's just speculation.