ITT: Bands/Artists you've never listen to before. Yet refuse to ever listen to them

>ITT: Bands/Artists you've never listen to before. Yet refuse to ever listen to them

Pic very related

grimes

just by looking at that ugly fucking troll you can tell her music is shit

U2

Just won't do it. I just know they're awful plodding pop shit.

You wouldn't even give a single shit about U2 if it weren't for Kendrick featuring them on his new album DAMN.

Grimes

she can't even practice good hygiene there's no way I'll ever give that dumb bitch any of my precious time

he's pretty groovy dude

Bad pic
Good pics

Why? You are missing one of the most foward thinking rock bands of all time.

ITT: People setting invisible unneeded barriers

If you didn't absolutely hate your current favorite album when you first heard it then you need to leave.

this

shut the hell up he doesn't need to explain himself to you

same, i dont like his style

what an agressive internet user

agreed. Fuck U2. I don't even know how they're so apparently "popular".

Their early stuff is actually pretty decent post-punk

death grips

hahahahaha good meme shut the fuck up fag

kys

People like you are why this board is utter shit. Please kill yourself, you useless piece of subhuman garbage.

because their first six albums were good before they went to total shit

>U2 wasn't post-punk

Is there a more cancerous meme?

k bud

they weren't and they're not stupid

>because their first six albums were good before they went to total shit
But October and Rattle and Hum are mediocre at best and you left out Achtung and Zooropa.

Have you ever listened to them? Post-punk is exactly what they were (for their first three albums, at least)

Of course I haven't because it's fucking U2. Just because they hopped on the post-punk bandwagon when it was popular doesn't mean it's legitimate or good.

you are missing out

kek

Well I wasn't counting Rattle & Hum since that's more of a... I dunno, soundtrack/live/b-sides thing. I was thinking Boy through AB. I like October and dislike Zooropa tho

Damn Zooropa's great man

Whatever, man. Maybe someday you'll quit being so edgy and realize how pathetic it is to get this worked up about a band.

>you are missing out
FUCK YOU you made me listen to it and it's SHITTY RAP MUSIC. I KNEW IT.

>not being nice to Grimes

>not being nice to U2

Speaking as a HUGE old-school U2 fan and Grimes fan, you people honestly make me feel great about my preferences. Because trolls don't hate things they truly believe lack merit - because then there would be no point.