How do I kill myself without knowing that I'm going to kill myself? (don't want to see it coming)

how do I kill myself without knowing that I'm going to kill myself? (don't want to see it coming)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/idV2vTytp9k
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Most likely this is bait, but i'll type this out anyways because it's the weekend and I don't have anything better to do. Sounds like you're suicidal op...why? Gonna throw my opinion in here, anyone who has thoughts about killing themselves or "wanting to make the pain stop" are weak individuals. what I typed out will be misinterpreted by the few who don't have comprehension skills or just wanna troll, but most individuals who want to take their own life who some sort of control in it. So you're going through a rough patch in your life and want a easy way out? That's a pure weak minded trait to have. I in no way have the ability to say that I haven't thought about it once or twice in my life...but guess what? I weighed the pro's against the cons and decided that life doesn't suck enough as to leave my family behind with the grief that comes with taking my own life .....(to be cont.)

>and decided that life doesn't suck enough as to leave my family behind with the grief that comes with taking my own life

lol, a well adjusted normie with a loving family.

grats dude. now fuck off

Most people have no idea how much pain comes from an individual killing themselves especially when they didn't show any signs they where suicidal. Personal story: when I was 15 years old my great grandfather took his own life. I personally did not feel sorrow, but my great grandmother did. (to be cont.)

If you have $10,000 dollars lying around you could always hire a hit on yourself with instructions that they never see it coming.

>lol, a well adjusted normie with a loving family.
sorry that you were not dealt a great hand in life at the beginning user.you know what you can do though? Turn 18 and start over. or if you are well past that point and decided not to change, you can only blame yourself for the situation you find yourself in

but then I'd see it coming... Even if I specified random time within the next 2 years the fear and anticipation would be there...

god you're so blinded by your own life it hurts

anyways, continuing on, after my great grandfather took his own life, my great grandmother was in bad shape (figuratively not literally). I imagine at one point in time she thought about taking her own life too to "make the pain stop" Thankfully she didn't. Why? I don't know you would have to ask her. But one thing I think It was that she wasn't going to just give up on life just because a tragic event took place in her life (to be cont.)

>god you're so blinded by your own life it hurts
care to elaborate user?

So op, my advice to you? Kill yourself and let your body rot before the neighbors call the cops because of the smell and prove to everyone around you that you are weak and couldn't handle an event that 1: you caused to happen due to your choices in life or 2: something as small as "NOBODY LOVES ME!!!!!" I honestly hope you seek help user. Over population is a bitch, but I hate seeing people decide that "yep, life sucks too much to keep living" So, don't know if you care, but I hope for the best for you.

not really, you're just going to give me another anecdote from your own life as a retort. I don't think you're very smart.

shortly: you have not once even tried to comprehend what it means to take your own life. The absolute pain and despair that is just living to that person. You're happily stupid living your own life.

>I am happy with my life :)

holy shit you people are stupid. why do you feel as if you can give others advice? I asked a question you fucking retard, not your oblivious opinion

I am ready for a debate if you are user. Like I said, I ain't doing anything today. If you want to talk it out, I'm ready when you are.
>You're happily stupid living your own life.
yes, you're right. Because I decided that I wanted to be happy just doing the best I can in life instead of wallowing in self pity? you're point?

> I asked a question you fucking retard, not your oblivious opinion
If you read the post, you would have saw my answer? You wanna die so bad? Just buy a gun, put it into your mouth and shoot upwards. From what I hear it's pretty painless. there, that answer good enough for you?

Unfortunatly there isnt anyway to plan to kill yourself without knowing its coming without some magical amnesia drink.
If you can't get over the fear of doing it than dont do it.
That being said the best/quickest way would be a shotgon in the mouth. 99% success rate and the bullet moves 3 times faster than the speed of sound so you wouldnt even be able to realize you pulled the trigger. It would just be over

>Because I decided that I wanted to be happy

I don't waste my time """debating""" stupid people

It's ridiculous to me that someone could actually type this and click post as a serious response. I feel like I'm being baited

I promise I am serious user. Debate me and I will type my opinions and you can type yours. No baiting, no trolling, just debate

find my response in my previous post. I already said I don't think you're very smart. My mind probably all encompasses yours outside of your shitty quirks like playing the guitar.

you play the guitar don't you?

no I don't. Unfortunately I cannot play any instruments. why ask whether or not I play the guitar?

why are you typing like that now? you're so fucking transparent

Go to top of building, close eyes, step off.

You'll never see it coming

what do you mean user, you asked me whether or not I could play guitar. I answered. In turn I asked why did you ask me your previous question. Have you never been in a debate before user? You say that you think I am stupid, and now you think I am transparent? I told you user, I m completely serious.
>why are you typing like that now?
you mean trying to get my opponent to explain their actions instead of just giving me the run around? you asked a question and I answered. Now it is your turn user....why ask if I played the guitar or not? Give me your answer

what's your phone number?

You need lots of deadly traps scattered around your home then you go out drinking come home shitfaced and die.

Stop avoiding my question user. If you cannot answer, just admit you can't. there is no problem with admitting defeat.
>what's your phone number?
I'm not an idiot user. I won't give my number out on a place like Sup Forums.

You need to come down from that pseudo-enlightened, pseudo-intellectual high horse. You come across as arrogant with no eligibility to be arrogant.
Just answer the question that was asked of you, stop with the ad homs.

>stop with the ad homs.

you first (((((period)))).

I'm not the user who was arguing with you, I'm just an observer.

Some type of smelless gas

that's funny because when """"""""that"""""""" user replied the thread didn't get bumped

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

>I don't think you're very smart.

>get drunk af
>hire hitman
>immediately drink untill you black out
>forget you hired hitman
>profit

You still have not answered my question user. I am here for a debate. It is clear to me that you are not. You lost and have resorted to baiting and trolling simply because you could not answer one question. You call me stupid? At least I can answer questions that are asked of me. I'm done. Maybe you should try to have a debate when you have matured user. Have a nice day

you wanna read the OP again? I didn't ask for your fucking opinion in the first place. I hope your family gets murdered. I really do.

How sad. How truly sad. I gave you far too much credit user. Not once have I insulted you. You on the other hand have insulted me many times. And know you insult my family. You may not have asked for my opinion, no one did. I said it myself in my first few posts in this thread. you jumped on it and called me and said I am not very smart. I wanted to debate you to see why you called me stupid. You could not explain why and resorted to insulting me instead.

No bullshit, no trolling, no baiting. I've followed these rules. you haven't. You lost. End of story. Have a good day user

>No bullshit, no trolling, no baiting. I've followed these rules. you haven't. You lost. End of story. Have a good day user

have your mom put a gold star on the fridge user. good job!

what makes ya wanna kill yourself, C.

I said that I ain't doing anything all day user. And sometimes entertaining the trolls can be fun.

>have your mom put a gold star on the fridge user. good job!
Unlike you, I'm not a 32 year old man-child who lives with their parents. I am capable of putting the star on the fridge myself. Does your mommy know that you are on the computer all alone? Better call her to cry about getting BTFO by a stranger on the internet

drink and drive, get really careless driving

not OP but stop trying dude lol, you're making yourself look worse and worse

Man, some loser on Sup Forums wanting to commit suicide really brings out the ego in everyone.

So many high horses, investing in a stable would be great.

how so? Like I asked with the other user? Would you care to explain yourself? How am I making myself look bad?

Would you like to join in on the debate user? I said it before and I'll say it again : I am not doing anything all day

>Would you like to join in on the debate user?
Hardly a debate at this point.

> I said it before and I'll say it again : I am not doing anything all day
Saying that over and over again like we care is pretty cringe though.

By all means, keep spitting acid at each other. I'm just an innocent bystander.

Hire me, I'll kill in a way you'll never expect

Russian roulette

Why bother? It always gets better, trust me.

youtu.be/idV2vTytp9k

Hire someone to kill you

Get a bomb and set timer to random.

I'll debate you. KotOR is downloading and I have to wait.

It's gonna be awesome.

>Hardly a debate at this point.
yeah, you're right. kinda went to shit real quick

>Saying that over and over again like we care is pretty cringe though.
well, you don't have to care. But you are a little right when you say it's cringe. I try to keep it to a minimum if I can.

>By all means, keep spitting acid at each other. I'm just an innocent bystander.
jumping into things that you don't belong in is part of the fun user.

well....anyone got any ideas of what we should turn this thread into?

Go to a nigger neighborhood nude with money attached to your body.
>get ready to get raped

alright, pick a topic user

I hate videos like this. Acting like life is something so precious and it's something more than the result of atoms bumping together.

We are all just sacks of meat with a nervous system/consciousness defined to succeed in the game of evolution.

"muh feelings!!!!"

if I could press a button and end humanity I would. Pretty edgy right?

The character you play as is actually Darth Revan but his mind's been wiped.

Fuck yourself.

Thanks, but this is like the 5th time I'll play it. Gonna be Consular focused completely on Force Powers, never done that before. I'll pick Dark Side and try to solo.

Would Sup Forums watch if I stream it?

>playing the same game 5 times

that user was right when he said he thought u weren't smart

Join the army

Sorry, you must have me confused with someone else. Nobody has stated that in this thread.