There are those that think 2 and /// are still canon

>there are those that think 2 and /// are still canon

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6laPiPI4RKU&list=PLA368E634C4663E59
youtube.com/watch?v=i6Jb_1-63fc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

At least 2 and 3 didn't have shitty Avengers-tier technology that will never be practical.

Didn't stop them from being shit

Is this official? They never say anything that confirms them not happening, but don't mention them.

During the entire making and marketing of the movie there was no implication that 2 and 3 were out of canon. I never heard anything like that until right before release day and I'm not convinced that wasn't just a misinterpretation.

well, mr. mirasami or whatever his name was says that Hammond on his deathbed entrusted his vision of the park to him and that he should spare no expense. this contradicts TLW where Hammond realizes that the park was a mistake and becomes an environmentalist himself.

Mr Johnson: Is there a bigger meat eating dinosaur than a T Rex?

Production crew: Yes, Spinosaurus, however the fossil records show it only ate fis---

Mr Johnson: Make it kill the T Rex! the bigger the better, right guys?

jurassic world was the worst and makes me want to watch iii and thats saying something

Isn't 2 more like the book? Seeing as how it's called Lost World?
I've never read them, but I'm pretty sure they bring a t Rex back to the city

2 is my favourite sequel, eat shit, OP.

2 is underrated its the only worthy sequel on top of it because of speilberg

>shitty Avengers-tier technology that will never be practical.
Wut?

They are canon. Nothing to suggest otherwise and behind the scenes material tells us that Hoskins killed the pteranodons that escaped at the end of JPIII.

Jurassic World isn't even better than The Lost World. They're more or less at the same level.

youtube.com/watch?v=6laPiPI4RKU&list=PLA368E634C4663E59
I preferred the OST in TLW almost more than JP1

Hey guys.
Accurate Spinosaurus reconstruction coming through

def

The Lost World is superior in every way to Jurassic World.

Its still far from perfect but its the only sequel that ever came close to capturing the magic of the original.

utahraptors are vicious

yea

Even III did a better job.

The whole point of the three movies is that the dinosaurs are dangerous, but they're beautiful.
There was always a scene in the movies where we see the dinosaurs act naturally with some kind of respect and admiration.

JW didn't have that.
The Indominus was just a monster

Lost World shits on Jurassic World

if you disagree you are autistic

>The Indominus was just a monster

Well that one was kind of the point, isn't it?

>There are people in this thread right now that think JW was a good movie.

I wanted those damn kids to die
Also for a good part of the movie I thought the older brother's plan all along was to murder his brother via dinosaurs

>movie tries to make fun of corporatism
>next scene that's gratuitous product placement

What was even the point of them?

The kids in JP1 was about character building for Alan.
Hell, the girl even helped with the computer system.
They were there for something.

These ones were just around.
And the autistic kid was supposed to be some genius or something, and his contribution is "more teeth".

Pointless and hollow.

Jurassic World takes the same approach to JP2 and 3 as The Force Awakens did to the prequels.

Yes, they are technically canon because those movies were made but they will never again be mentioned and for all intents and purposes they might as well not exist.

>Yes, they are technically canon because those movies were made but they will never again be mentioned and for all intents and purposes they might as well not exist.
Yep.
This guy gets it.

They don't want to alienate the spergy fanatics by specifically contradicting the other movies.
But they'll never acknowledge them

>Samsung Innovation Center

mfw

I don't know, I saw myself in the older kid who just wanted to fuck some chicks but had to take care of his lil bro. It was literally me when I was 16.

That was fine since that was "in-universe".
They even mock the idea of the "Verizon Wireless presents the Indominus Rex".

So it's fine that everyone thinks that it's stupid.

The issue was when the product placement went beyond in-universe and was just there.
Like the Lexus car stuff.
Or the Coke.
It was all so blatant

I see it more as a successful remake to the 1925 TLW. It captures the same style. It should've been vindicated by history.

youtube.com/watch?v=i6Jb_1-63fc

For what it's worth they did help display how cold and removed Oppie was at the beginning.