Does anyone know how I can discreetly kill a dog next door that is driving me crazy?

Does anyone know how I can discreetly kill a dog next door that is driving me crazy?

Try offing yourself first, OP. At least then you wouldn't be killing a innocent.

Throw firecrackers at it, while yelling really loud.

it's gonna die one way or another as a result of me. I'm just trying to figure out the best way to do it.

I would prefer some kind of untraceable poison.

Feed it chocolate retard

I don't want it to suffer for hours or anything. Will chocolate do it somewhat quickly without much pain? I wonder if I should just hire a dog hitman to steal it at night and take it somewhere and shoot it.

How about u stay off Sup Forums until you're 18

No but i could show you a few ways to discreetly kill yourself?

Ask your parents to talk to the owners next door.

I am actually 47

call the ATF

Kill yourself

maybe that is a good idea. besides, if I kill the dog who is to say they won't just get another one? then i'd have to kill it, too.. and then they might be suspicious. I hate dogs so goddamned much.

Talk to the owners of the dog and calmly let your feelings be known, and that you would appreciate it if they quieted their dog.

Alternatively, fucking kill yourself. You want to murder someone's beloved pet because it annoys you? You would actually be better off dead than alive.

You said you're 47, how about you not be a fucking autist and actually try talking to your neighbors before committing a crime you nigger

>1/2 lb. ground beef
> 1 cup oatmeal
>1 cup antifreeze
>mix
>feed to dog
>enjoy dog free life after doggy cascade organ failure
poisoning obvious as hell so dont let people see you do it and do it when you know the dog will be alone for a long period of time

OP, I've always been fascinated by torturing my animals and killing them. When they scream in horrible agony that gives me pleasure and I feel good about it. Have you ever set fire to a cat or dog? I heard that burning them is a nice way to go or maybe cutting off their paws and tails. Does anyone else enjoy doing this?

throw chocolate in the yard everyday. If not kill, will make sick

what's that dog doing to you for wanting to kill it?

because I hate the dog. Here is why.. what kind of fucking retarded creature just barks and barks and barks at nothing? The owners will not do anything about it because they' can't. Their only option really is to take this demonic creature to the local pound, and I guess then in a few days rover will get snuffed, so they feel guilty and have to keep the thing and it just keeps barking. Any animal that makes that much noise about nothing needs to be put down. I am not saying torture it of course, just quickly snuffed and silenced. Dogs and people that own dogs are an abominations, unless they take the dog (as a puppy) to get it's vocal cords completely sliced.

Why would you tell him that?

Ok I will end this with a happy ending. I will not kill the dog. I will talk to the owners again. This dog will live to rock another day.

Jesus Christ, was your entire family raped and murdered by dogs, you shrieking autist? Actually kill yourself. Tie a fucking noose and remove your worthless self from this world.

because im fucked in the head and dont care about the dog or OP so its whatever let him kill it and if OP gets caught its on OP

I'm telling you, you should get a fork and stick it into its eyes and rip off its ears with your bare hands. Do the worst thing you can think of OP. Kick it in the stomach and watch it yell lol.

for starters: not posting it to a heavily moderated and government watched image board.

>i'm fucked in the head

tone it down, edgy edgelord

'accidentally' run it over

Like I said.. I just needed to vent about this little rover next door. I like animals that are quiet. Cats are the best. If dogs were quiet, I'd say everyone have 10 dogs. But because dogs make noise.. there should be a law that dogs can't be owned except in extremely rural areas.

why don't you go get a chainsaw and hack its head off or something.