What's your favorite shitty/budget beer? By that I mean it costs you less than 9 bucks for a six pack...

What's your favorite shitty/budget beer? By that I mean it costs you less than 9 bucks for a six pack. I'd say Yuengling is mine. If I had to I could choke down blue ribbon or coors light but if I am going to a party and need to bring a suitcase of beer it would be this. Also,budget whiskey is wild turkey

why not just cop a 40

Naragansett. For me, it's the best cheap beer going.

Bass and Moosehead are good economy beers

I'm white

>drinking the liquid jew

no thanks man

britfag here

nothing tops the taste, economy and alcohol content of Polski brews

old milwaukee ice

Lone Star when visiting family in the south.
'Gansent at home.

t.bostonian

yeungling is like middle of the road to me. i like hamms and ballantine for cheap beer

New England, represet.

Busch is better than Bud (yeah, so is everything), and cheaper.

Mine was Yuengling, @ $17.99 a case it was hard to beat, but then I found out Yuengling supports Trump so I switched to Milwaukee's Best Ice. Actually not that bad and 6.9% alcohol. Also hard to beat $13.99 a case.

I tried Busch yesterday and it tasted sweet after every sip. Alcohol is at 4.3 but it still got me a calm buzz.

pabst, nattydaddys, keystone ice and mickeys don't drink whiskey but I do like my 90 proof pep. schnapps

They support trump huh? Look like I need to buy another case

I agree. used to like bud bottles but fuck that busch is better even in the can and half the price

>yuengling
>youll never find a better cheaper beer
>you will find better
>you will find cheaper
>but youll never find better AND cheaper

This.

Is that under 9 bucks for a six pack?

Lech

I can get it for $7.99 at my local grocery store.

Land shark has always been my "quantity over quality" beer.

Genesee cream ale or Labatt, budget whiskey is Evan Williams.

Same. It's $6.50 for a 6-pack at my closest liquor store.

icehouse before they made it 6.9%

>Edward 40 hands

Had Genny Cream a few weeks ago. It was ok and definitely cheap, but I usally go for PBR. Labatt is good. My cheap whiskey is Canadian Mist.

I'm with you on that fam!
My local 24 hour garage sells Polish beer 4 for a fiver... I'll usually get 8 Debowe and end up hammered... 4 cans of that shit is almost like drinking 2 bottles of wine.

Right on bro

Scrumpy hands in NZ.

i haven't drank booze in 10 months, but rolling rock always did me good

My personal favorite, although I know there are better brews out there.

GENESEE
CREAM
ALE

SUNY Geneseo students here...

EU fag here just passing by. This shit is the cheapest beer you can find in Finland. Even the label translates directly to "beer".

Buffalonian detected

Bruh no SUNY about it, just a big slice of upstate americana

milwaukee's best

All other answers coming from New England are incorrect. I saw this shit in SC recently and started getting scared, what happens when the rest of the world finds out we've got the best shitty beer?

Illinois here

OldStyle
Jepson's Lamört
GrainBelt NordFront (if available)
Blatz (if available)
Balantines (if available)
Stag briefcases or cammo can
(if available)
Dixie beer (if available)
RedDog (if available)
ye Olde Milwaukee [WillFerrell intensifies]
Schlitz raging bull 40s / tallboys
$chlitz
Milwaukee Reserve Ice
Special Export
Busch cammo can
regular GrainBelt
Hamm's
Colt45

Night Train, if we're performing an execution that night.

This traditional for Germans to have piss watery lagers & Pilzners.
I wanna stay hydrated & jacked & go beat down on some vag & niggz.
I don't like my biers to taste like a Denver homeless hippies asshole after he ate 10 Christmas trees.

Oldest brewery in U.S. Also see rolling rock, not bad either. Stay away from iron city though. It's god awful stuff.

Faxe 10% is what I buy, you get 3 for 9 but since its 10% you get two beers in one can, so it evens out. You also dont have to bloat yourself so much because its more condensed.

$12 for 30 rack