Waifu claiming thread

Waifu claiming thread.

Rules:
>Claim your Waifu/Husbando
>No Claiming Waifus/Husbandos that have already been claimed
>Only one claim per user
>No stealing (unless trips or more)
>No oversexualised content
>No RP/ERP of any kind (maybe some on occasion)
>Discussion is welcomed
>Insults must be original
>If you're posting images you're not lurking
>3D is almost always trash
>Joining means a reserved place in hell
>Most importantly, have fun!

Claim :o

u mom

what's up Sup Forumsro's?

カラミチーマス

>threads dying

Non-synth curie is best

Cute
but I just can't get over that show having absolutely no Pantyshots
scenes where you *would* be able to see upskirt they're literally blacked out any details

Totori claimed

>ded thread
Usually there's some of the euro claimers around, just a comfy day today I guess.

claimed

Euro claimers are pathetic.

Shiro claimed.

Nice claim, Totori is definitely the best Arland. I haven't gotten around to playing any of the Dusk trilogy yet.

Claim

Evening, how is everyone?

Bad

fish cookie

dead on the inside

Mid day here, taking a short break after cleaning out the garage before I make a grocery run. Other than that, it's gonna be a lazy Saturday.

Been a while, how are you?

do you have some ?

Why bad?

A lazy Saturday is a good Saturday, I think. It's nice to have time to relax. I'm certainly planning to use the rest of this weekend to relax now that I've gotten through the stressful things that happened this week.

Anya! Good to see you again!

I'm doing great thanks. How are you?

>inb4 Anya starts talking about anything LGBT related

BAZINGA!!!

Good, you?

It's good to see you too.

I'm doing pretty great. Kind of sleepy though, I may fall asleep mid-conversation if I'm not careful. But there are some things I'd like to see happen.

Wouldn't I count in that too? Like, talking about myself counts there right?

no do you have a kitty?

I have nothing to do

And i have crippling depression

had

This is my Waifu. There are many like it, but this one is mine.
My Waifu is my best friend. It is my life. I must master it as I must master my life.
Without me, my Waifu is useless. Without my Waifu, I am useless. I must love my Waifu true. I must shoot straighter than my enemy who is trying to steal my Waifu away from me. I must shoot him before he steals her away. I will...
My Waifu and I know that what counts in love is not the rounds we fire, the noise of our burst, nor the smoke we make. We know that it is the hits that count. We will hit...
My Waifu is human, even as I, because she is my life. Thus, I will learn her as a wife. I will learn her weaknesses, her strength, her parts, her accessories,... I will keep my Waifu clean and ready, even as I am clean and ready. We will become part of each other. We will...
Before Sup Forums, I swear this creed. My Waifu and I are the defenders of our love. We are the masters of our enemy. We are the saviors life.

lazy Saturdays are the best. I've been out today sorting out things to do with university that I'm in charge of for the next couple of weeks. The other boss has decided that he's my deputy now, so I guess that makes me the boss!

I can't wait until tomorrow so I can just relax and play vidya and watch anime though.

Sup Anastasia

Glad no one claimed D'arcy Wretzky

I'm both excited and nervous. It's like the time I lost my virginity.

claimed

The best kind, usually one of my days off is spent doing errands/home improvement stuff/family function/etc., but the other day is strictly for slacking off before going back to work on Monday.

Having a light Saturday is a pretty big bonus for me. I can find ways to occupy my time if boredom/laziness is an issue.

All's quiet here in Burgerland, got a few more things to do, and after that I'm done for the day. I'm the sort who prefers to get everything out the way sooner rather than later. Up to anything interesting?

>vidya/anime/lazy
Always a good combo. Throw in some good food while you're at it.

was it a nice kitty

Claiming best girl

Can /waifu/ draw waifu?

3DPD

yes he loved being outside a lot

Megumin claimed.

>vidya/anime/lazy/good food

Now that's what I'm talking about! I'll throw in some tea too, and I'll be in heaven.

May I ask you your name? I'm Yui.

>lost my virginity
Yea, right.

Yeah I'm now bleeding from the eyes!!!!!!

I'll probably be doing that all of tomorrow. If I'm lucky I might end up drinking with a friend of mine too.

Heya. How's it going?

Yeah, I find that you need at least one day a weekend to do nothing or you don't really get to recharge at any point. Having more than one is pretty great.

Try not to be TOO jealous.

Try not to be TOO jealous.

what color was he
really nice girl claimer

The people in this thread need to be murdered. Brutally. Seriously, kill yourself you fucking fucks.

Not really, i'm just listening to music and playing video games

This

>3DPD
Alright
I see how it is

I want to

Put your name on so I can bully you.

D is almost always trash

Best drawing right here

Shinoa claimed ',:)

go get the bleach already gringo -_-

Why not kys with that edge?

>drinking with a buddy

Good stuff! Do you have classes on Monday? If you have the day off you could enjoy the whole evening.

Nothing personal kid.

orange

Jealous of 3d girls?
Certainly you're jesting!

No -_-

Rei claimed

yes :o

Houki, I usually don't come around until later in the evening/night time (Central US), but meeting more people is a good thing. What sort of games/anime do you prefer?

You pretty much covered all the bases there, entertainment, food, drink, friends/company. That'll be tomorrow evening for me (Super Bowl and such).

I'm pretty much wired the same way as far as time off, one day of rest is usually good for me. More than two and I'm looking for things to do, or I'm on vacation.

>doing what you enjoy
Nothing wrong with that, what are you playing right now?

No -_-

rei a cute

alright

Gran turismo 5

No -_-

Scarfs are nice.

just like that cookie dough

It's scarves
She's cute

No -_-